Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think Nike will drop em on the same day as the DB collection? That would be NUTS
Maybe they moved the release to coincide with the DB collection? 
nerd.gif
 doubt it but whatever

Maybe they moved the release to coincide with the DB collection? :nerd:  doubt it but whatever

Them moving back the DB release is the exact opposite of what you said. That release has a lot more riding on it. They don't want to overshadow the moment for these kids and the shoes they worked hard to help create.

If Nike make a silent release for the RO, I really don't understand their Strategy.
According to Samy, Nike and Kanye are not in a good mood, that's why Kanye's team haven't their F&F pairs.
Sooner on the thread, someone said : Nike >>> Kanye

But, if Nike make a silent release for the RO, which would be the first time ever, it will mean that Kanye is superior to Nike.

I really don't understand their strategy because, if it's right that Kanye wants a full partnership with Nike, like Kobe, Lebron, Koston or other athletes, why not doing it because we all know that Kanye is a better advertising panel than any other Athlete/Singer/Actor for any brand.

In my opinion, making a silent release for the RO will be a proof that Kanye is superior than Nike, like he wanted to say in the BBC Radio interview when he said "Nike didn't make a call when my pair were sold for 90k on eBay".

What geno doesn't realize is I just bought tickets for the bills game right behind their bench. I'm going to have the biggest air fugazzi 2 signs ever.
Lmao how much u pay for the seats? Hope u didn't pay and get seats by the wrong bench :lol:

$200 on Craig's list, bills fans don't even go Lol. its the right behind their bench per my boy who has season tickets there.

$200 on Craig's list, bills fans don't even go Lol. its the right behind their bench per my boy who has season tickets there.
damn that's cheap! For giants games(to see the packers, **** the giants) the cheapest tickets are 100, and that's on the top level

Get another sign saying "broke boy" with an arrow pointing down toward geno :lol:

If Nike make a silent release for the RO, I really don't understand their Strategy.

According to Samy, Nike and Kanye are not in a good mood, that's why Kanye's team haven't their F&F pairs.

Sooner on the thread, someone said : Nike >>> Kanye

But, if Nike make a silent release for the RO, which would be the first time ever, it will mean that Kanye is superior to Nike.

I really don't understand their strategy because, if it's right that Kanye wants a full partnership with Nike, like Kobe, Lebron, Koston or other athletes, why not doing it because we all know that Kanye is a better advertising panel than any other Athlete/Singer/Actor for any brand.

In my opinion, making a silent release for the RO will be a proof that Kanye is superior than Nike, like he wanted to say in the BBC Radio interview when he said "Nike didn't make a call when my pair were sold for 90k on eBay".

I'm extremely confused by your logic.

How does a silent/surprise release give the impression of superiority, either in favor or against Kanye?

I do agree with the people that say that Nike wouldn't release Yeezys the same day as DB's though...To overshadow the DB collection (which Yeezys certainly would) seems counter-intuitive, considering the amount of marketing that goes into the DB collection...

TakeOverNJ said they expect a February release. Person I spoke to stated he'll expect to see more celebrities have them first.

They still don't know they will have them for sure either way.

Sneakerroom was very brief just said they had no information as of yet.

I'm extremely confused by your logic.

How does a silent/surprise release give the impression of superiority, either in favor or against Kanye?

I do agree with the people that say that Nike wouldn't release Yeezys the same day as DB's though...To overshadow the DB collection (which Yeezys certainly would) seems counter-intuitive, considering the amount of marketing that goes into the DB collection...

I agree, I was lost in the logic too. He never gave a reason as to why a silent release would make Yeezy superior. If anything, it would be the opposite in my opinion. A silent release would go under the radar (loosely speaking). And it would cut down on the week-10 day campout outs that notoriously always make there way on your local new stations. Thus fights and crime steming from them. If Nike want to de-power Kanye, drop those things thursday at 9:06AM

TakeOverNJ said they expect a February release. Person I spoke to stated he'll expect to see more celebrities have them first.

They still don't know they will have them for sure either way.

Sneakerroom was very brief just said they had no information as of yet.
takeovernj does fcfs, charges extra or raffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom