Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read - need help

In time of desperate need and advice fam . So I saw this listing on craiglist for a pair of yeezys and came to an agreement with the seller and sent him the money via paypal(monday). He is suppose to ship them any day now but the weird thing is that I have 2 email accounts 1. Gmail and the other 2. Yahoo . I made the purchase with the gmail account . Out of curiosity I send him a message a day after with the yahoo account and the dudes says they are still up for grabs and he’s taking offers after I already paid him with my gmail account . I’m afraid of getting scammed and would like some suggestion s on what to do ? Should I immediately open up a case with paypal ? Does paypal cover this ? Help is appreciated , thanks

Everyone on here asking if paying over a grand is ok NEEDS TO STOP ITS NOT OK PEOPLE!!! JUST STOP YOU IGNORANT FOOLS!!!
YOU NEED TO BE SLAPPED FOR ASKING SUCH STUPID QUESTIONS!!!

41b165645df5460e18b3d76fa0ba3e35b510d36f_r.gif

Originally Posted by terx

Please read - need help

In time of desperate need and advice fam . So I saw this listing on craiglist for a pair of yeezys and came to an agreement with the seller and sent him the money via paypal(monday). He is suppose to ship them any day now but the weird thing is that I have 2 email accounts 1. Gmail and the other 2. Yahoo . I made the purchase with the gmail account . Out of curiosity I send him a message a day after with the yahoo account and the dudes says they are still up for grabs and he’s taking offers after I already paid him with my gmail account . I’m afraid of getting scammed and would like some suggestion s on what to do ? Should I immediately open up a case with paypal ? Does paypal cover this ? Help is appreciated , thanks
i think you're covered regardless, but was your payment sent as a invoice payment or just direct funds with no description? also make sure to save all emails you have going back and forth with the seller. also check and see if the seller is paypal verified based on the email address you sent the money to. you can call paypal up and ask them this directly.

^ Sent him the money as goods , I did add a short description like "yeezy's off craiglist " and I do have all the e-mails. Also thanks for the reply and advice man . And yes he is verified.

^There is a waiting period before you can file a dispute (Paypal will give the seller a fair amount of time to ship.) As long as you didn't gift the money and made it clear that you were sending payment for a specific item the onus will be on the seller to prove that the agreed upon item was shipped & delivered, which is why they require signature confirmation for items over $250. This guy does sound sketchy but at worse hopefully the only thing you will lose in the end is time. For future reference ALWAYS request that the seller send an invoice specifically stating what is being purchased & even how the item will be shipped. This way you already have documentation on the situation that Paypal can verify. Hope everything works out for you!

he could just be transferring the money to his bank account. by the time its there paypal can't touch it.

They will still reimburse the buyer through their Protection Policy if they decide in the buyer's favor.

^^ Appreciate the reply guys . So tux you're basically saying if the guy were to transfer the to his bank account and flake on the deal I'm still covered ?

Originally Posted by terx

^ Sent him the money as goods , I did add a short description like "yeezy's off craiglist " and I do have all the e-mails. Also thanks for the reply and advice man . And yes he is verified.

verified is all good..worse case you will get your doe back. I wouldn't worry too much. let the process play out.

I went through a bad experience with sending money directly through paypal with a crook by the name of Joe Venuto. The dude even has a you tube channel and is a huge supporter of air-randy. Long story short I sent him $550 for a pair of South Beach 8's and he never sent anything. I was smart enough to add the Ebay listing number and a clear description of the transaction as well. It took 30 days, but I was able to get my money back in full. This dude Joe Venuto is a class act piece of #!@#.

Ton of PM's about the fakes so I will just upload the pics here.  Flash is harsh to highlight the little bits that would catch your eye in the sun or at certain angles.  If you want a specific picture to compare, let me know and I'd be more than happy to take it for you.

Originally Posted by loubrock

I went through a bad experience with sending money directly through paypal with a crook by the name of Joe Venuto. The dude even has a you tube channel and is a huge supporter of air-randy. Long story short I sent him $550 for a pair of South Beach 8's and he never sent anything. I was smart enough to add the Ebay listing number and a clear description of the transaction as well. It took 30 days, but I was able to get my money back in full. This dude Joe Venuto is a class act piece of #!@#.

that fool thinks he's the !##% when really he's just a straight out bum. if you look at his videos from 09' he was borderline homeless at one point. He really annoys me over all. 

Originally Posted by hozer

Ton of PM's about the fakes so I will just upload the pics here.  Flash is harsh to highlight the little bits that would catch your eye in the sun or at certain angles.  If you want a specific picture to compare, let me know and I'd be more than happy to take it for you.
If I saw the fakes on the street, I would not be able to tell if its real from a distance unless I was holding up the feezys.

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

If I saw the fakes on the street, I would not be able to tell if its real from a distance unless I was holding up the feezys.
But it's pretty obvious from the toe box and suede cut..., the rest you would need to be close to see but the toe box is a dead give away

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

But it's pretty obvious from the toe box and suede cut..., the rest you would need to be close to see but the toe box is a dead give away
Yeah that last picture look like an air force 1 toe box.

Black/Solar's will finally be in my possession tomorrow.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Roughly took 4-5 days to clear customs in NY.

Time to see how beat up the box is or if there's any other damage.

really when did this happen 
i never trusted this guy 

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

that fool thinks he's the !##% when really he's just a straight out bum. if you look at his videos from 09' he was borderline homeless at one point. He really annoys me over all. 
he's a low life starving two bit thief. Right after he pulled that non-sense on me I googled his name and I was shocked that he actually had a youtube channel claiming to be some kind of sneaker aficionado. Especially since the stunt he pulled on me. He was sneaky enough to block my email address from posting on the comment section for his youtube channel. I was glad to get my money back from PayPal/Ebay, but I was pissed that this fool actually carries himself in the sneaker community as someone that should be highly regarded mean while he's just a thief.

the toe box is a dead give away and the gills on the ankle looks way too shinny and undefined.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i never trusted this guy 
about a year and half ago...total $!++!!#$#.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i never trusted this guy 
about a year and half ago...total $!++!!#$#.

horrible
this guy was always a air randy fan boy 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by AIR JSARG

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

realists.

Exactly! Since when is it alright to be able to "afford" to spend $1000+ on ONE pair of shoes and not have second thoughts, I understand if you really want them then buy them, but if you told anyone be them sneakerhead or not, i'd bet they'd make you feel foolish as all hell. I want them but i struck out, i won't be made a fool of by any means and thats regardless of what anyelse thinks about what you spend your own money on.

you obviously care too much what other's think of you.

couldn't anybody make me feel foolish about what i spend my money on.

if it's worth it to me, that's all that matters.

and i certainly wouldn't be buying them cuz i care what others think, hardly anyone around here would even know what they are, i'd strictly be buying them cuz i like them, that's it.

If you had no second thoughts aboout spending that much then more power to you, I won't tell you your wrongAnd I'm the same as everybody else, I buy what I like and nobody could tell me that i can't, however you dont go into a shop and pay 1400$ for a shirt that costs $40 just becuase you can afford it or becuase you like it, all im trying to point out is the worth for ALL shoes nowadays is outrages and its sort of concerning when people disregard it and say its ok, or like someone below this response says "U MAD" keep trolling on bro but you should mad at yourself you would pay $800+ over retail, for anything of that matter.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so you're gonna hang around this thread to hate on people who spend $1000+ on this shoe, but where were you to hate on undefeated 4's going for 4 and 5 grand?

c'mon son, they're prolly typical, crap JB quality, but because they were so limited they fetch that much?

there's plenty of instances that deserve more hate than this.

face it, at the end of the day you're really just mad you can't get a pair.

like ol' boy said, a true realist would have moved on by now... not lurking in here hating on people willing to spend this kinda bread...

i didnt give a damn about those 4s honestly didnt they look variant anyway? retro 99 4 >>>> you know that. I have real love for this sneaker never once did I bash the style. to be honest if im reallly gonna be mad I did sleep on that ndc drop after being locked on the pc for like 11/12 hrs straight.

and im not jealous or hating on anyones budget spending a couple of g's. however you have to admit that some dudes who really like this shoe also resold these? f#$% is up with that? i peeped 4wrestlings sig since he had luck on his side at villa and he came up big on these on ebay. dudes hit me up seeing my sig and they telling me i got your size/color for 1600-2000 shipped? so now you tell me who is more to blame, people reselling these for 1.5k something or the crowd thats paying that? its like tug of war and if people are desperate to death yea they will cave in. I cannot, not for anything above 8 bills so maybe thats cheap to big ballers however personally I thought thats was a reasonable price not rape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom