Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reidwms

Considering trading my DS zen grey 1's for some 2's...but idk

Depends how much you value your ones... I personally wiuldn't give up my 2's for the ones.... Not a good shoe in my opinion..

Originally Posted by gocougs77

I dont understand why the solars are way more than the gray ones. The gray ones are way more dope imo.

thats why. it is your opinion so other people might like the solars more

i think the prices will continue to drop, but after all the resellers let em go they will start to increase back a bit

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by reidwms

Considering trading my DS zen grey 1's for some 2's...but idk

Depends how much you value your ones... I personally wiuldn't give up my 2's for the ones.... Not a good shoe in my opinion..
yeah. I have the platinum 2's already and I'm feeling the 2's more than the 1's...but then I might change my mind and want my 1's back.

Originally Posted by gocougs77

I dont understand why the solars are way more than the gray ones. The gray ones are way more dope imo.
- It was the popular colorway when the 1's dropped so it transferred over.
- It's a black shoe, you can wear it more.

During my free time I text or message resellers on Craigslist and tell them to meet me places at least 40 minutes away from them and tell them to meet me at locations promising ill pay plus 30 in gas money....am i bad person?

Everyone knows Im a sucker for an all RED shoe.....
but Ill stick with SOLARs!!!!

Glad a 3rd colorway is coming. 

Should see a price drop in PLATINUM and SOLARS come that 3rd colorway RD.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Never thought Id see the day where $1200 for a publicly released sneaker is a steal....

I blame the SB 8s
30t6p3b.gif

Does a VNDS Galaxy Foamposite + $400 for a DS Platinums sound good? Opinions please. Thanks!

Btw, I got the foams for SRP.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Never thought Id see the day where $1200 for a publicly released sneaker is a steal....

I blame the SB 8s
30t6p3b.gif
THIS.

Kicked it all off..raised the prices for EVERYTHING.
can't blame the shoe... gotta blame the idiots paying the ridiculous prices.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Does a VNDS Galaxy Foamposite + $400 for a DS Platinums sound good? Opinions please. Thanks!

Btw, I got the foams for SRP.

If you chop it up by the numbers, as of now the yeezys are valued at more. You paid retail so I think if you can pull that off great deal.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

During my free time I text or message resellers on Craigslist and tell them to meet me places at least 40 minutes away from them and tell them to meet me at locations promising ill pay plus 30 in gas money....am i bad person?

LOL. Blame them for being dumb enough to meet you anywhere when they're the ones selling something.
laugh.gif
You wanna buy anything from me we meet where I say.

Won a Pair of solar reds form the Villa scavenger hunt in philly thursday. 18 pairs for grabs 150 applicants, drove up there from DC too. they had us running around for about 20 hours straight. met a fellow NTer 4wrestling there. pretty cool guy he won as well. i didnt get my size tho so i grabed a 10, sold em today for $1800 to some guy that plays for the ********.. Hittin licks is a GREAT Feeling man

Originally Posted by donkeykong23

Won a Pair of solar reds form the Villa scavenger hunt in philly thursday. 18 pairs for grabs 150 applicants, drove up there from DC too. they had us running around for about 20 hours straight. met a fellow NTer 4wrestling there. pretty cool guy he won as well. i didnt get my size tho so i grabed a 10, sold em today for $1800 to some guy that plays for the ********.. Hittin licks is a GREAT Feeling man
you should have asked for game tickets on top of the $$ 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dig that . 

Dang what did you have to do for the scavenger hunt?? if you don't mind going into details... 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif
especially if you live in DC

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

pimp.gif

THIS.....
I already got a connect on skins tickets.. plus im not a skins fan.. but hey the more the better

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dig that . 

Dang what did you have to do for the scavenger hunt?? if you don't mind going into details... 
it was like an "amazing race" type of hunt around philly. they gave us clues and we had to take pictures at certain loactions, obtain certain items around philly, recording yourself reciting kayne west lyrics lol. its was really clever how they set it up. majority of the clues had something to do with kanye west or ben franklin. first 17 to finish were guranteed a pair and the last pair was raffled off to the losers... DJ Clark Kent DJ'd at the lil event they had for us after the hunt.. it was a pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom