Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Are people really legit helping? I just wanna cop my size 8.5 for 700-900. Then I can be done. People winning pairs and raffles and scavenger hunts and instead of wearing them, they selling them. 2000 is chump change in the large scheme of things. 1000-2000 wont make you or break you, but it does show people aren't the sneaked enthusiast people claim to be.

I know right.. but idk I kinda dont blame some people on their hustle. A cheap pair would be greatly appreciated but that wont be possible so save up G

Originally Posted by sniper

Still laughing at people trying to bring the price down since they don't have a pair yet. You're more than able to set your own price-point, but you're only a small fraction of people willing to pay that. As someone else mentioned, there are "X" amount of people that will gladly & easily pay more. This just isn't a top-tier sports star with a signature shoe. This is Kanye West. There is a large amount of people/fans/etc. who could careless about the shoes and will purchase them purely for memorabilia purposes. It could have been a 15-piece kitchen set designed by Kanye and they'd still sell-out....

ehhhhh so we saying Kanye has more power then Jordan himself?

If JB came out and said this christmas the breds will be the last Jordan XI model EVER made......NO more.......This is it......5,000 pairs made world wide........and they marketed it the right way and the quality was up to par and it came with a crazy package (think 1st DMP) you would be finding Yeezy 2s for $700-800......Nike might as well turn into the Hunger Games cause people would be out for the kill

Kanye is one of the most popular artist out dont get me wrong! dude is very talented and has a solid following but lets be real here I think its a hand full of Athletes that have one up on Ye

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Still laughing at people trying to bring the price down since they don't have a pair yet. You're more than able to set your own price-point, but you're only a small fraction of people willing to pay that. As someone else mentioned, there are "X" amount of people that will gladly & easily pay more. This just isn't a top-tier sports star with a signature shoe. This is Kanye West. There is a large amount of people/fans/etc. who could careless about the shoes and will purchase them purely for memorabilia purposes. It could have been a 15-piece kitchen set designed by Kanye and they'd still sell-out....

If JB came out and said this christmas the breds will be the last Jordan XI model EVER made......NO more.......This is it......5,000 pairs made world wide........and they marketed it the right way and the quality was up to par and it came with a crazy package (think 1st DMP) you would be finding Yeezy 2s for $700-800......Nike might as well turn into the Hunger Games cause people would be out for the kill

Kanye is one of the most popular artist out dont get me wrong! dude is very talented and has a solid following but lets be real here I think its a hand full of Athletes that have one up on Ye
kanye has 2 models out....jordan has over 100....try again

Although Yeezy isn't a sports "mega star," he's is considered by many to be a fashion icon and people who dig his fashion sense are quick to hop on any product he's promoted, even if it's not his music.  Like I stated before in this thread, they could be called the "Air Doo Doo" and I'd still woulda copped! I don't care at all it's Yeezy's shoe.  I just appreciate the shoe itself, which in itself is a work of art.  

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

At this point-in-time, yes. Jordan IS Jordan and JB was not affected by this release at all. However, Jordan is solely a basketball icon with endorsements. He is an international household name. Despite all that, this is the Air Yeezy II. Not the Air Yeezy XVI...
In regards to your asinine scenario, JB wouldn't do that as they are thriving/sustaining on retro releases even at sub-par quality. Take those out and you have a bunch a team-based shoes sitting on shelves. Despite entertaining your off-the-wall statement, it's not hard to make a favoring position for a shoe if you are throwing out particular stipulations. I get your point, but it just looks like you're reaching...

Show me an athlete with 2-or-fewer signature shoes that have the 'one-up' on Kanye. Again. Still laughing at people setting their own price-points. Just because one shoe releases doesn't mean the ultimate collapse of another. If anything, people will still pay the market-value and perhaps more for the IIs because they also missed out on your 'proclaimed' 5,000-run XIs...

Economics. It's not for everybody...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by loubrock

just secured my Plats..YESSSSS!!! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

tumblr_m0jwvvbWQ31rqql3po1_500.gif

I hope for retail
Generaiya does not know why you care how much a man pays for his shoes. More power to him if he can afford to pay the premium for a sneaker he wants 
pimp.gif

I was just hoping he got them for retail, what's wrong with that? Been seeing his posts and that he also really wanted them.. So I hope he had got them at retail price.. I don't understand why you care why I care.. Chill

Prices for the Yeezy 2 is guaranteed to drop. Mark my word you will be able to get them for less down the line.

Spoiler [+]
When the Yeezy 3 comes out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Are people really legit helping? I just wanna cop my size 8.5 for 700-900. Then I can be done. People winning pairs and raffles and scavenger hunts and instead of wearing them, they selling them. 2000 is chump change in the large scheme of things. 1000-2000 wont make you or break you, but it does show people aren't the sneaked enthusiast people claim to be.

I know right.. but idk I kinda dont blame some people on their hustle. A cheap pair would be greatly appreciated but that wont be possible so save up G

i dont think anybodys is looking out for the benefit of niketalk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at snipe's comment. It dont matter. What do you think would happen if Jb brought back the 3-6 with semi original materials and nike air on the back and they were priced at $245? so NOW jordans are better than yeezys? It dont matter both would sell out one quicker than the other. Kanye is quite important but alot of this is solely based on hype because of the limited numbers of the sneaker. Jordan triumphs over Kanye in achievements, importance, and money. the first yeezys had hype however did you notice the hypetrain for virtually every popular nike sneaker picked up steam after the concords, a gr? This has to do alot with hype. Due to the huge increase in demand, fueled by the hype, the prices reflect that and since theres now probably 10x the amount of people interested in this sneaker. the people who bought them for retail or close will multiply the selling price 6-7x. with hype, 2 million people interested in say 3,000 pairs of sneakers. without hype, probably 25,000 people. Otherwise if we didnt have people dropping this much money on this shoe, it would be probably at max triple its worth, just like the doernbecher 4. a good example of this was that old couple on ebay claiming they won the "sneaker lottery", selling two pairs of plats for like 1.5 g

It just the extremely limited supply, hyped demand, and the ridiculous handling of the retailers who snuffed this release thru twitter dm. i can accept the sneaker hunting and the raffling

the supposed rigging, the backdoor hookups, and the resale comeup "look at my sig" i cannot.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Prices for the Yeezy 2 is guaranteed to drop. Mark my word you will be able to get them for less down the line.

Spoiler [+]
When the Yeezy 3 comes out.
laugh.gif

lol but when 2s came out 1s seemed to have jumped in price ......
eyes.gif

Good luck to those people thinking prices are going to dramatically drop on the yeezy 2s ppl are still paying 1500-2000

I remember when you were able to get the 1s for about 7-800 but not anymore so if yall think prices are going to drop on the 2s it not happening some people paid way over retail to get these and still try to profit on em so theyre not going to drop their prices theyll just be patient for a moron to pay their stupid price

im one of the few who actually wants these to just wear. i really wish more people who were going to wear them, were able to obtain them. im growing tired of all the buying and reselling.

Was @ work when the RSVP dropped. Didnt have enough time to Add to Cart with the 3G Net.

I'm actually willing to drop 1600 , that's my max
30t6p3b.gif
I know it's crazy but goddamn !

Resellers are a part of the game. It's really doesn't bother me nor does it matter what a person decides to do what with a shoe they earned the right to purchase. Ain't no way around it. Buying at retail is always the MO. But it ain't always that sweet. I mean yea I won and sold my pair but after a few trade attempts for my size folded, I got offered a great price. I wanted to shoe to wear too but If you pass up an opportunity to turn over your funds 8x off of one shoe that you physically can't wear, You're crazy. Its free money which I would use to purchase some grails. Good luck to all that's still on the hunt for your pair

Why would nike release the y2 on ndc and not the galaxy foams? i thought there were more foams made than yeezys or ?

i'd go as far to say the miami lebron's resell value would be a couple hundred higher if it weren't for the yeezy 2's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom