Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

NOT FOR SALE
1588aog.jpg
Looks like all of the black/solar reds come with at least some visible fading on the sides due to movement inside the box...
It's also the lighting.  I was 
ohwell.gif
 when I first saw the Solars in person because I thought my pair was flawed, thinking the scales were faded/ dull.  If you hold them up to the light at certain angles, the scales may look faded or discolored. But also, that effect makes it seem like the skin is changing from light to dark at different angles 
smokin.gif

Can someone please PM me that has good knowledge on PayPal transactions , I have some questions

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

JUST PICKED THESE UP LOCALLY OFF CRAIGSLIST AND FOR UNDER $1000. DEADSTOCK. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. THE RESELLERS SHORT ON CASH CAN'T HOLD OUT FOREVER.

SORRY FOR A LOT OF PICS BUT FINALLY GOT MY PAIR. STILL UNDECIDED IF I WILL KEEP THEM OR TRY AND TRADE FOR SOLAR REDS.

congrats man.

that's my size too..
frown.gif

congrats...i'm baffled at gettin them under 1k this early

^^^^ congrats dood. I would keep and use the same patience to get the Bolars. IMO gotta have both.

some more pics and extras:

and these two tshirts i got at the nike outlet. now ive never been one to wear a corny phrase shirt but this one seemed a little more meaningful and for ten bucks i figured why not:

and this one which seemed fitting in a round-a-bout way(probably more for the solars but eh...):

i also liked the black one for two other reasons:

groups shot:

dude can get his hands on 6 pairs of solars and 4 plats and most of us couldn't even get one...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i'm over these though, i know i'll never get my hands on them.

I really hate the sellers who are offended at "lowball offers" or "$1500 is fair"... You guys are asking for 5x+ the price of the shoe... not EVERYTHING is going to be around the price you expect.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I really hate the sellers who are offended at "lowball offers" or "$1500 is fair"... You guys are asking for 5x+ the price of the shoe... not EVERYTHING is going to be around the price you expect.

no bs..someone just sent me an email saying they will talke $1500 for solars for the size I am looking for....Im hoping they come through
If i get them for that much I am def letting the 8 go for $1500 to pass someone else that price.

I seen som platinums come down on price on ebay for $1250-$1400....so i guess thats good.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

no bs..someone just sent me an email saying they will talke $1500 for solars for the size I am looking for....Im hoping they come through
If i get them for that much I am def letting the 8 go for $1500 to pass someone else that price.

I seen som platinums come down on price on ebay for $1250-$1400....so i guess thats good.
I NOTICED IT TOO.

IT'S ALMOST AT THAT TIME FOR THE SWEET SPOT. ONCE THESE GET OUT OF THE HANDS OF RESELLERS AND INTO COLLECTORS HANDS IT WILL BE HARDER TO FIND A PAIR LATER ON.

WARNING:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING BUYING OR SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

I'm thinking about selling off some of my kicks and junk and use the money for some Yeezy's. Problem is, I don't really have much of worth, and what I do have is worn. Maybe my NDS Jordans are worth something, but I don't know if it's enough to go through the hassle.

Finally, I am un-banned from here. KD thread got my chain yanked a month ago lol.
Short story. Someone locally got Platinums off NDC. Wanted to make a "Connect," so they sold to me for $1000.

I had just sold some worn DB VI's for $500+ and DS Kobe VII Cheetah's a week prior.

j90mmr.jpg

I went up to Cleveland this weekend for Clevelands Got Sole and the Villa Raffle.

I entered myself and my boy who went with me for the raffle. He won my size, a size 11.

I'm hoping I can get that off of him for $1000 or less and I'll chalk that off as a victory.

Feels good to be back.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Paying more than a thousand dollars for shoes? I could easily buy a Macbook or an iPad with tons of apps.

electronics also become obsolete as soon as the next model drops.

these yeezys will hold their value
That a bit harsh. Yes they depreciate in value but they are definitely still usable. The electronics companies would want you to believe they are no longer useful so you can continue to buy the new stuff they put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom