Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shoot the messanger! :wow:

3rd CW is coming... Just be patient. December is simply going to be ridiculous.

Like already stated in this thread, once all parties can agree, info will be more available. I dont think they'll want this release to run into 2013.
Not that I'm completely disagreeing but I would have thought Nike would just want to put the yeezy madness behind them.
Why wait so long to release a 3rd cw when the first 2 where released together?

Not that I'm completely disagreeing but I would have thought Nike would just want to put the yeezy madness behind them.
Why wait so long to release a 3rd cw when the first 2 where released together?

Technicalities on contractual agreements... they became disagreements...

NIKE loved the Yeezy Madness... I dont think they would ever want to put that behind them....

Nike is on FIRE right now... in regards to Sales.

Every Yeezy, Galaxy, ect. madness is just pure fuel for that fire.

Just use as reference the time period when Gentry was the JB captain... He is now doing the same with NSW.

Just cause a 3rd colorway wasn't grouped together with the first two isn't a reason that it won't happen.

Nike's galaxy theme was for the all-star break, but they've more or less randomly brought it back since then (Air Force 180s, Rookies).

The Yeezy is even more of a hype and cash cow, just with more contracts and parties involved.

nicekicks is like 3 weeks too late as that was already mentioned in this thread. i dont think a 3rd colorway is releasing. if it was, it would have already been out like how the yeezy 1s released.

Yeah i drop that info a couple of weeks ago, and building hype is what Nike does the best. They didn't release all the yeezy 1s on the same day, nor did they give us only a week of notice of release date so I don't believe you can relate the two release too each other.

nicekicks is like 3 weeks too late as that was already mentioned in this thread. i dont think a 3rd colorway is releasing. if it was, it would have already been out like how the yeezy 1s released.
Yeah i drop that info a couple of weeks ago, and building hype is what Nike does the best. They didn't release all the yeezy 1s on the same day, nor did they give us only a week of notice of release date so I don't believe you can relate the two release too each other.
they are a business, but also have a contract with kanye for 3 models. the hype is already big enough. no need to saturate it as they are continually releasing OTHER products that fit well into their scheme of things. the whole technicalities were based off nike limiting kanye's say as he has been thinking about his own fashion line for quite sometime now. thus, he does not have to fulfill his end of the bargain as the contract is not binding. the yeezy 1s were released about a month from each other in the 3 colorways. take into account that was 3 years ago and the shoe game was still big, but nothing like it is now. release dates were already sprouting in november of 2008 and i still remember spots having stock days after release. we had a speculated rd for the 2s, but people were willing to camp for weeks to months. that was a call on nike to push it back regardless of the whole any publicity is still good publicity aspect. smh at all you people posting as if you're in the "know". lol

i'm not a head honcho and kanye isn't my boy, but don't hold your breath thinking you'll have another shot a 3rd yeezy 2.

Seems like there's smoke, and fire, for a 3rd colorway coming but then.... So many different signs, it's almost arrogantly muffled "codewords" blipped around the net. Silly stupid, which makes me believe it's all hogwash to get people talking. :lol:

laugh.gif
*checks join date and post count*
Soon as someone said something was confirmed the lurkers came out
laugh.gif
What are you talking about? I can't log onto my old account Teamfreshh im sure people remember me from the Original yeezy thread

old account

http://niketalk.com/u/41286/teamfreshh

man yall buggin out like these came out years ago and nike is slacking...look at the madness they're creating with the galaxy rookies...the way we will most likely find out the 3rd yeezy cw will be from seeing him rockin em in a pic.. 

Nike releasing a 3rd cw can only do to things: create a longer fad or trend for these new "sneakerheads"(the ones that jumped on the wagon from the 2011 concords and calls all XIs the "spacejams) because more people will jump on the bandwagon. Or create a mass overload burnout and the temporary sneaker consumers will call it quits and jump into the next fad or trend. But Nike sees the greed and boost in $ for a 3rd cw releasing the same month as the XIs, so i don't see why wouldn't they.

Nike releasing a 3rd cw can only do to things: create a longer fad or trend for these new "sneakerheads"(the ones that jumped on the wagon from the 2011 concords and calls all XIs the "spacejams) because more people will jump on the bandwagon. Or create a mass overload burnout and the temporary sneaker consumers will call it quits and jump into the next fad or trend. But Nike sees the greed and boost in $ for a 3rd cw releasing the same month as the XIs, so i don't see why wouldn't they.

This shoe isn't that big of a deal.

Sneaker collecting and Nike as a whole is bigger than the Air Yeezy.
Some of you are giving Kanye and this sneaker more credit than it deserves.

People have been lining up for Air Jordans for decades... This shoe ain't slowing down anything whether its a hit or flops.

Last edited:
take this with a grain of salt, but I talked to a friend of a celeb who is in the know with Nike (Bill Bellamy) and he said that the 3rd colorway may or may not come out...

Yeah, everyone has picked up on this and the rumours are EVERYWHERE! I notice that most sites are reporting on a third colourway using the photos of the Cheetahs...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom