Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisses me off that fools are trying to get over on ppl with these fake pairs.i did not know about that treatment on the scales :smh:

found a vnds pair for sale... legit?

Fake...for these reasons :Toe box, Ashy scales are way off and Solar Red is Pink :smh:

he sent more pics of the box (it's the correct size), bag (it has the thick stitches), and even the receipt (ndc)... you guys sure these are fakes?
nerd.gif
They still look fake to me for all the reasons that were posted above and its not guaranteed the receipt is for those particular shoes.

Last edited:
Those are fakes.. they're the ones that surfaced about a month ago where a treatment has been done to the scales to make them look less shiny. Sometimes the scales can deceive but if you compare the pattern of the mesh on these to legit pairs you'll see a difference... ie the mesh pattern on these criss cross perpendicularly where as legit pair criss cross diagonally.

Those are indeed fakes. All that person did was wipe away the glossiness of the scales using acetone.

he sent more pics of the box (it's the correct size), bag (it has the thick stitches), and even the receipt (ndc)... you guys sure these are fakes? :nerd:

im sure of it. the legit scales still look nothing like that. He came close but still those scales look off in comparison to my Wolf Greys. They should be more trianglular cut.

forgot to post this..i took this pic of me rocking my Plats Friday night. I keep wearable shoe trees in them to ward off creasing

Last edited:
he sent more pics of the box (it's the correct size), bag (it has the thick stitches), and even the receipt (ndc)... you guys sure these are fakes?
nerd.gif
I'm 100% sure they are fakes.

Seriously dude.. take the time to compare the mesh... they kind of fixed the toe box on the later feezy's and can be made too look the right shape depending on the angle the photo is taken. The scales don't tell you **** cos different lighting can affect how they look on a picture.. and in these case treated to make them kind of look like the legit pair.. although when I compare them with my legit solars they still look waaaay off. The same can be said for solar red liner.

If you pull the trigger on these you will be sorely disappointed.

When I wear mine...Im wearing jeans and a simple grey shirt....deal with it :tongue:

The solars posted above are fakes. Scales are WAY off. dont get how people cant tell...

I think I'm pretty close to finally getting my pair! A fellow NTer on here and myself are close to a deal! ( You know who you are!)

Hope to have em by Xmas, or shortly after. Going to cry when I get em, dead serious.

I think theyre not a particular brand. Theyre the plastic ones sold on wearableshoetrees.com. theyve kept nearly all of my shoes in VNDS condition for the past 2 years.
yo bro what did you say i have to do again to move my kicks quick again on that marketplace on fb? i finally got accepted into it and i just put them up...im struggling to move these last few things. i wanna cop plats or solars before xmas lmao

I think I'm pretty close to finally getting my pair! A fellow NTer on here and myself are close to a deal! ( You know who you are!)
Hope to have em by Xmas, or shortly after. Going to cry when I get em, dead serious.

time to snipe that deal :lol:

nah but for real congrats. just dont go posting the tracking number. cant have a repeat of what happened before

yo bro what did you say i have to do again to move my kicks quick again on that marketplace on fb? i finally got accepted into it and i just put them up...im struggling to move these last few things. i wanna cop plats or solars before xmas lmao

to move your shoes, bumping your threads is ABSOLUTELY necessary! I think the max you can bump is three times per day although sometimes you can do it more. Just be honest about the description of the shoe and list your price. If you're persistant enough youll move them fast. I sold my Fire Red and Cavs 4s today both worn for $295 shipped a few days ago. It gave me the money to cop my DB IXs and I was able to have money left to cop my girl a Gucci wallet and me a Versace tee on ebay.

Plats are going to be easier to attain. What you'll want to do is just sell your Zens and maybe another pair of Jordans or two. Remember, its much easier to recop your stuff for decent prices on FB than it is to find a legit pair of Yeezy 2s for a good price.

I think theyre not a particular brand. Theyre the plastic ones sold on wearableshoetrees.com. theyve kept nearly all of my shoes in VNDS condition for the past 2 years.
These are 25% off with promo code DTC4U right now too.  Picked some up and searched for a code.  That one was good.

to move your shoes, bumping your threads is ABSOLUTELY necessary! I think the max you can bump is three times per day although sometimes you can do it more. Just be honest about the description of the shoe and list your price. If you're persistant enough youll move them fast. I sold my Fire Red and Cavs 4s today both worn for $295 shipped a few days ago. It gave me the money to cop my DB IXs and I was able to have money left to cop my girl a Gucci wallet and me a Versace tee on ebay.
Plats are going to be easier to attain. What you'll want to do is just sell your Zens and maybe another pair of Jordans or two. Remember, its much easier to recop your stuff for decent prices on FB than it is to find a legit pair of Yeezy 2s for a good price.
True. I moved my Ds Olympic 7's

now i just need to move my 03' Playoff 12's, College Blue 17's, DS Olympic 6's, and I will be moving the DB 9's once they get to my crib. Its quite challenging....i just want all these gone at this point i want my damn yeezy 2's lol. this process is annoying idk how resellers do it. lol

Lol i will cry too.

im like 1/4th of progress lol smh

True. I moved my Ds Olympic 7's

now i just need to move my 03' Playoff 12's, College Blue 17's, DS Olympic 6's, and I will be moving the DB 9's once they get to my crib. Its quite challenging....i just want all these gone at this point i want my damn yeezy 2's lol. this process is annoying idk how resellers do it. lol

you have some solid choices bro. the way resellers do it is that they don't get attached to the product they move. it's like drug dealers, they never get high on their own supply. theyre determined to move their product and persistence is the key.

once you start stacking that money, its amazing how fast it adds up. you sell one shoe worth $300 and worth $250, thats $515-$520 after shipping and Paypal fees. and say you sell DBs for $500, thats $480 after fees. add that together and thats a quick $980. add another $100-$200 tops and theres a pair of Yeezy 2s right there, especially with all these flaking kids with no real money on Facebook. the best advice is to be fair with your pricing. I sell alot of my worn stuff at retail or slightly less so what i list ends up selling the same day. The only struggle ive had is that I was trying to sell my AM1s White/Reds for $100 shipped and no one jumped on it.

trust me, I miss my crispy Laney Vs and Miami Vices, but as soon as you feel the comfort of the Yeezy 2 on foot it makes up for it. and the relief you will feel from not stressing over restocks, flaking sellers, and the envy of looking at others wearing their pairs will be worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom