Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake
Can i get some help with these... Real? fake?

thanks!
. Fake. I've seen the same thing on eBay the other day. Lace lock too thin. Transparent sole. Scales should look ash-like and be more of a gray-ish black or just lighter than the rest of the shoe. Toe box incorrect. And the shoes don't come with a keychain. That's just ridiculous.

And I asked him what would I do with the shoes since he said 100% authentic or money back. I thought I would get the fakes and keep my money, but he said I had to send a snickers back lmao.

^^ Na but I don't think they're skirts.

They appear to be "Long Tees". Apparently that's the new High Fashion look right now. Long tee under a short tee.

All bafoonery if you ask me.

^^ Na but I don't think they're skirts.

They appear to be "Long Tees". Apparently that's the new High Fashion look right now. Long tee under a short tee.

All bafoonery if you ask me.
I agree but to each their own i guess.  Nike Talk's very own rocks with it:

^True that and I don't even think their outfits can even make the yeezy look bad.. These shoes are just too damn sexy

hey, does someone know any places where i can authenticate my yeezy's in toronto, brampton or mississauga??

it would be very appreciated

thanks,  

10.5 or 11. I have around $700 right now, I just need to sell some more things and I'll have the 1100 by February or March

I'd prob save up a bit more. I think you can find a pair in that size for 1300-1500...but maybe I'm wrong....I'm a size 13 so the prices are a little bit different.

What size?
10.5 or 11. I have around $700 right now, I just need to sell some more things and I'll have the 1100 by February or March

when it comes down to it, do you really want to spend over $1k on a pair of shoes? if you are needing to save up for them, it already screams that you shouldn't be using your money on this... not trying to judge, just trying to open your mind a little

Do you guys think it's possible to cop a pair for $1100?

Its possible. I got Plats with no lacelocks, box, or lacebag for 1088 shipped. Did I overpay? Probably. But the shoes were very crisp, pass as DS. And the size tags havent even fallen out on my pair. If you want them, I suggest you start looking now, supply is drying up. Even on the Plats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom