Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% did not.... I was devastated! Only certain stores around Europe and NONE here in Ireland

aight,i believe you man , seems like you were demolished they didnt.Pain always serves memory well...Maybe this time around you get lucky. :D

Last edited:
aight,i believe you man , seems like you were demolished they didnt.Pain always serves memory well...Maybe this time around you get lucky.
happy.gif
ha. you're exactly right. remember it too well! fingers crossed this time around!

Wait what's a mom and pop shop

locations of posts: all in the yeezy 2 thread

:nerd: which one are you? :nerd:

if you are the one in the nuggets jersey, FYI those lipton brisk ice teas are :x and loaded with sugar. while trying to do a clean bulk and gain size/muscle that drink will be the death of you (shot out to the fitness thread)

if you are the dude in the purple, just a heads up, the polo outlet currently has that exact shirt on sale right now for $29 and would at least help give a branded name to your fit.

Just Spoke To Some People At Wish (Kresha ?Spelling)

And They Said Nothing About Preorders And That The Release Will NOT Be Like Their Current Random Releases.

Hmmm..

Mom and pop shop is a sportswears and footwear mass retailer just like footlocker or finishline. You can probably find one at your nearest mall.
Mom and Pop shops are NOT mass retailers. They are privately owned stores that are usually pretty low key, and not too many people know about them.

Anyone expecting to get these from a mom and pop store or boutique without a connect or paying $$$$ is kidding themselves.

No store will do fcfs on these. Especially major retailers. If official info comes tomorrow the release will be this week. 2 week build up of hype for a nov 9 release would be madness. You see how this thread is already...

FCFS causes drama for super limited releases like this. Most places will do a corrupt raffle. NDC is probably only one of the fairest ways to cop these.

Edit: 500 whats goooood

Last edited:
hold up, so even though hoh did the online raffle campers got pairs?

Yup, my bestfriend works in the house of hoops in harlem and people were camping outside without even a release date for like a week and a half. They ended up passing out wrist bands and the first 20-30 people camping got the bands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom