Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last you said was you were in line behind Rob K and
Scott Disick. You said you were unsure.
Now it's definite?

I am asking for a 2nd pair to get signed and on that I'm behind Rob and Scott. My pair is being shipped 11/7 100% my 2nd pair I'm on that list (signed by kanye).

The "Sami System" is probably just his parents donating a lot of money to charities & such to have those experiences. Which is fine, good for him.  

Not like he's really provided much useful info for anyone on here anyways.  Give the kids ego a rest and let him get his attention elsewhere. 
eyes.gif

Or maybe I shouldn't of said that, I have a non-disclosure agreement.  
roll.gif

The "Sami System" is probably just his parents donating a lot of money to charities & such to have those experiences. Which is fine, good for him.  

Not like he's really provided much useful info for anyone on here anyways.  Give the kids ego a rest and let him get his attention elsewhere. :rolleyes  

Or maybe I shouldn't of said that, I have a non-disclosure agreement.  :rofl:  
No I wouldn't go there. He's helped where he can. Just accept his life is cooler in some ways then ours lol and enjoy whatever info he (or any member) provides

Not like he's really provided much useful info for anyone on here anyways.  Give the kids ego a rest and let him get his attention elsewhere. 
eyes.gif

roll.gif

don't be jealous bro, but i was thinking of something along that vein, haterade 

Not like he's really provided much useful info for anyone on here anyways.  Give the kids ego a rest and let him get his attention elsewhere. :rolleyes  

not sure if srs. Sami is an adult, not a kid.

I am asking for a 2nd pair to get signed and on that I'm behind Rob and Scott. My pair is being shipped 11/7 100% my 2nd pair I'm on that list (signed by kanye).
Ok so it's your contest pair that will be shipped Thursday 11/7? And potentially receiving another pair from f+f list approved by Kanye?

Just clarifying. If your pair is shipped next Thursday let's hope they expedite ship it so you receive it by the 9th (just in case that isn't the release date then you could post pics :wink: )

Edit: ^ :lol: that gif

Last edited:

Yup that sounds about right. I guess my parents donated to my university so I could get my MBA and to the my prior employer the number one accounting firm in the world and my current employer..Ralph Lauren.

Ok so it's your contest pair that will be shipped Thursday 11/7? And potentially receiving another pair from f+f list approved by Kanye?

Just clarifying. If your pair is shipped next Thursday let's hope they expedite ship it so you receive it by the 9th (just in case that isn't the release date then you could post pics :wink: )

Edit: ^ :lol: that gif

Sorry I wasn't clear.

-I am not sure when my contest pair will be shipping
-My pair from Kanyes team will be shipped to me on 11/7
-I requested another red pair to get signed (ahead of me is Rob and Scott)

Worse case scenario is I have 2 pairs and best is 3 pairs.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
says the guy with 3 posts....

Sah lost faith on Nike IT department long time ago....

I was on my PC when they dropped and still missed out smh...
A night I will never forget...

Was at the movies with a fine piece of ***.  Text alert went off...damn near backhanded the broad out of disgust.

The box was nothing special to boot.

Needless to say, we are no longer on speaking terms.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

-I am not sure when my contest pair will be shipping
-My pair from Kanyes team will be shipped to me on 11/7
-I requested another red pair to get signed (ahead of me is Rob and Scott)

Worse case scenario is I have 2 pairs and best is 3 pairs.
Understood. Thanks for clearing that up. Would put you on par with as many pairs as Ye has :lol: ...... JK (I'm sure he has enough despite you just seeing 2 in his dressing room).

Appreciate the info. I'll edit the notes I've been making now to reflect the change in the update

Last edited:
Understood. Thanks for clearing them up. Would put you on par with as many pairs as Ye has :lol: ...... JK (I'm sure he has enough despite you just seeing 2 in his dressing room).

No problem. Thanks for putting together the summary its really helpful for everyone.

For the time being yes, but after 11/7 he should have a fsr for him, friends, and family.

Last edited:
No problem. Thanks for putting together the summary its really helpful for everyone.

For the time being yes, but after 11/7 he should have a fsr for him, friends, and family.
Nice. No problem. I think we all realized a lot of posts being made were out if confusion as to what was going on so new comers and those not on top of this thread can refer to that for a quick update

Yup that sounds about right. I guess my parents donated to my university so I could get my MBA and to the my prior employer the number one accounting firm in the world and my current employer..Ralph Lauren.
internet makes everyone look stupid and insecure. internet probably makes everyone stupid and insecure 

but the hook up is undeniably solid

Last edited:
It seems like all you do is crave validation from the virtual world.  I went to a great school as well and have a great job, but this is message board about shoes.  Not your ego.  

So, back to fake pics & release dates of Yeezys shall we...?

If this message board is about shoes not sure how my parents providing these experiences for me makes sense?....but enjoy your great job and hopefully you get a pair.

It seems like all you do is crave validation from the virtual world.  I went to a great school as well and have a great job, but this is message board about shoes.  Not your ego.  

So, back to fake pics & release dates of Yeezys shall we...?
Stop throwing shade with your 4 posts. Sami gave us huge info. If 'ye isn't even getting his till after 11/7, then release day is definitely not until later than that date.

You should go get on your grind and stop worrying about the business of others. Help the thread or go back to lurking.

I understand it is difficult for members to understand, I was skeptical at one point too, but accept the fact that some members know more than others. We should not attack them when they are willing to post whatever info they have. The core of this thread that have been here for a few months (and some since day 1) understand this. It's those just arriving that see someone with info and attack them.

I understand the skepticism... But we don't need that. Luckily the mods / admins have been very lenient with this thread and have let a LOT of rules be broken.

Please let's keep this civil! I absolutely hate when threads are locked in the middle of a discussion.

Yeah,

Flight has been lurking for who knows how long,

and decides to take jabs at Sami.

Dude dropped dimes in this thread.

What have you contributed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom