Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were enough to somehow help other people get pairs but most people will have enough trouble getting there own pair. I'm down with your movement but you might have trouble convincing those people that do end up with damn near a size run for every release somehow, they're probably not gonna have a change of heart on these.

also u might wanna consider PMing that list around since there are more lurkers then members at this point and it will probably end up on complex, icysole will take credit for it, ect

lead the way tho shepard

I hear you. I can PM a few links here and there. No guarantee they will carry this pair, but it's always a start.

Honestly, I wish more people thought the way Spazicon does. Yeah people may say the same old s*** like "If I get an extra pair, I'm hooking up the NT fam" but RD comes and you see that same dude put em on the bay for 2k and up. I can't really blame em, keep on hustlin' I guess. But if I come up on a pair that isn't my size, I'm lookin out for NT first. My word is my bond.

Just to refresh everyone's memory, this is how the OFFICIAL in-store and online release announcements for the Air Yeezy 2 went last year up to the actual release date.

Maybe for the US, but Laced here in Australia were the first to announce any release date for the AY2's.

*lurker who started the FIRST Yeezy 2 thread chimes in*

Actually, Nike themselves told the world first when they were releasing.. http://nikeinc.com/news/the-nike-air-yeezy-ii#/inline/10958

which was 10 days before the actual drop.. as they did with the DB Vs as well, which released 9/14.. http://nikeinc.com/doernbecher/news...ildren-s-hospital-pay-tribute-to-isaac-arzate

this leads me to believe that Nike will make no exception to the Red Octobers.. as much as you all may like to believe, Nike will not leave us in the dark about an actual release date!

About how the release is handled, that's another story haha

IMO the Nov. 9th date should be put to rest until Nike themselves confirms that, and given that Nike gives us a minimum of 10 days notice of an actual release date, Nov. 9th is just another phantom date

So lets keep the hypebeast at home.. cause we clearly see that the feds are watchin! n shout to Mark for the awesome updates

Last edited:
*lurker who started the FIRST Yeezy 2 thread chimes in*

Actually, Nike themselves told the world first when they were releasing.. http://nikeinc.com/news/the-nike-air-yeezy-ii#/inline/10958

which was 10 days before the actual drop.. as they did with the DB Vs as well, which released 9/14.. http://nikeinc.com/doernbecher/news...ildren-s-hospital-pay-tribute-to-isaac-arzate

this leads me to believe that Nike will make no exception to the Red Octobers.. as much as you all may like to believe, Nike will not leave us in the dark about an actual release date!

About how the release is handled, that's another story haha

IMO the Nov. 9th date should be put to rest until Nike themselves confirms that, and given that Nike gives us a minimum of 10 days notice of an actual release date, Nov. 9th is just another phantom date

So lets keep the hypebeast at home.. cause we clearly see that the feds are watchin! n shout to Mark for the awesome updates

Weren't the What The MVPs announced on Tuesday and released on Saturday? It might be the same thing

I hope that they make Playoff Jordan XI numbers of these, no glow, durabuck instead of suede, drop the price to 200. No anacaonda skin on the side should mean a way cheaper price and easier to make more pairs.

See how many of you jump on this shoe cuz its dope then.

Last edited:
I've helped hundreds on NT get every type of release, from extremely limited to GR, for nothing in return, and all these people saying they wish people would do this are the ones that you end up going out of your way and losing time/money helping and they send a PM sayin thanks man! And you never hear from them again. Same dudes like to ask for and expect the hook up the week of release too. If you can't help em and send back a polite PM full of info and options for them to try and be in the best position themselves, you either don't even get a reply or you get, "Well can you get me a pair of [insert next limited/hyped/high resell release] next week? I really want them." Always I, I, I. There's been at least 10 posts wishing everyone would give away all their secrets, so why don't you ten do that and put in the work to get all the info and best options for these shoes everywhere (takes years of networking to get some of the info some provide each other here) and come in here and share it with everyone. Its funny, the people that wish NT was still like that are the ones that you never see their screen name unless they're asking for something lol.

One benefit of helping hundreds of NTers is that I now have 5-6 knowledgable guys on here I can trust and we all look out for each other and will on this release too. We try just as hard to get the next guys pair as we do our own. There are more ungrateful NTers than there are legit info hoarders.

Weren't the What The MVPs announced on Tuesday and released on Saturday? It might be the same thing
Tuesday and released Friday I think. nike/ftl exclusive(except in mia) so everything was raffle/rsvp(except ntny, but that's another story :rofl: )

There are def way more lurkers than members, cats with no interest in wearing the shoe, just scoring a pair to resell... And other sites and blogs lurking to take NT info and publish it like they got some exclusive inside info themselves.

Which is why a few of us had a secret forum for Yeezys last time, and it was invite only.

Think we should do it again, fellas... You know who you are. :wink:

There's alot of lurker accounts that popped up all the sudden. lol

There are def way more lurkers than members, cats with no interest in wearing the shoe, just scoring a pair to resell... And other sites and blogs lurking to take NT info and publish it like they got some exclusive inside info themselves.

Which is why a few of us had a secret forum for Yeezys last time, and it was invite only.

Think we should do it again, fellas... You know who you are. :wink:

I'd like in on that, Proto.

Do you not have the password to this years yet Proto? I was wondering why you haven't been in there

There are def way more lurkers than members, cats with no interest in wearing the shoe, just scoring a pair to resell... :wink:

This X1000%

Spazicon, you have very good intentions but the reality is bleek. With the amount of greed this shoe will bring, only a select few will keep them.

Walk away for an hour and have two pages to catch up on. This thread has been moving crazy fast the last few days. My guess is we'll officially hear some on Tuesday if the 9th is indeed the release date so that stores will have time to conduct raffles.

I've helped hundreds on NT get every type of release, from extremely limited to GR, for nothing in return, and all these people saying they wish people would do this are the ones that you end up going out of your way and losing time/money helping and they send a PM sayin thanks man! And you never hear from them again. Same dudes like to ask for and expect the hook up the week of release too. If you can't help em and send back a polite PM full of info and options for them to try and be in the best position themselves, you either don't even get a reply or you get, "Well can you get me a pair of [insert next limited/hyped/high resell release] next week? I really want them." Always I, I, I. There's been at least 10 posts wishing everyone would give away all their secrets, so why don't you ten do that and put in the work to get all the info and best options for these shoes everywhere (takes years of networking to get some of the info some provide each other here) and come in here and share it with everyone. Its funny, the people that wish NT was still like that are the ones that you never see their screen name unless they're asking for something lol.

One benefit of helping hundreds of NTers is that I now have 5-6 knowledgable guys on here I can trust and we all look out for each other and will on this release too. We try just as hard to get the next guys pair as we do our own. There are more ungrateful NTers than there are legit info hoarders.
While there a definitely a ton of guys just looking to leech of others for info (probably the majority), there's also plenty that might not send help your way just because they have no "connects" or any insider info to offer. I'm glad there are still people like you that go out of their way to help others despite all the resellers and lurkers though. If I ever get some helpful info from people I'm always sure to thank them, but I don't always have much to give in return. In fact, I don't even know a single real sneakerhead where I live. Hopefully over time I'll be able network and help others when I can, but I'm just not in the position to right now, and I think others might be in the same boat.

This X1000%

Spazicon, you have very good intentions but the reality is bleek. With the amount of greed this shoe will bring, only a select few will keep them.

Starting to see this, really. I wish I could Santa Claus gift wrap everyone who post regularly here a pair in each colorway for Christmas, but there's no guarantee I'd even see a pair myself. I just hate seeing stuff like this;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...65?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item20c67575a1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...33?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item19d4790e65

Full goddamn size run of both colorways. Worst still is the description;

"Current Value: $14,520.00"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom