Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

No offense to all in the US, but Europeans, I think we should try to stick together and help each other out as much as we can!
nthat.gif
No online release means you'll have to physically try a spot to buy them...it will be a matter or anticipation as in Europe it's mostly FCFS and no raffle thing (except Colette twitter raffle and Opium raffle!!!) any info i can get i'll let you guys know...PM me if more info needed
glasses.gif

Don't know yet if im going back for the RO's release...as this spot is now well know either by deutsch, french, austrian people!!! I have to find another way, another quiet spot!! Still waiting to hear back from them as I spoke with Rick lately about the RO's release...no info yet.
Massi told me one of the guy from marseille went to Ferrara last week for info about the RO's. I think they're planning to move a lot of people like the last time.

Massi told me one of the guy from marseille went to Ferrara last week for info about the RO's. I think they're planning to move a lot of people like the last time.
Yeah, i assume they already have everything packed for the roadtrip...i'll take the plane if I go...2 hours still better than 14 drive hours!!!!

I'm not rich and I'm too fat to fit Balmain. They're actually Levi's from "Warhol Factory X Levi’s" edition. Bought them like 8 years ago in a little shop in Soho. I stop wearing them because they were too baggy and way too long. Just about a month ago, I decided to tailor them to fit me fitted and added four zippers on each side. My inspiration was Saint Laurent's biker with zips and leather jeans.

those pants are bad :stoneface:

Yeah, i assume they already have everything packed for the roadtrip...i'll take the plane if I go...2 hours still better than 14 drive hours!!!!
I'm quite ahead of you with 30 minutes by car! I'm planning to do the camp out for the RO's so we should keep in touch if you decide to come to Ferrara.

Last edited:

where is the info of nike town london and all the other euro accounts getting them coming from?

for the longest time this thread has been full of useless info and the one time when possibly accurate info pops up, the sources are missing.........................
Sources coming from me, nameless. **** at risk. Long story short live in Europe, girlfriends older brother owns a sneaker store with a fairly decent nike account good stuff, not on yeezy hookup level though, sadly. He has connects we're both looking for an online release or a hookup for RO's which is ******g hard to come by. But at least we get straight info on **** thats happening even when its tightly lipped. Mistakes will undoubtably be made but they will be fixed, nike is a ***** to deal with. Created a new NT account just to say this ****. 

EDIT: Got no info on SlamJam but as I said hardly anything is confirmed. SlamJam, Colette are very likely contenders but I am hesitating to put them on the list until I get some real conformation. Emails have been sent. 

Last edited:
I wanna change my nike text mssg notifications to only yeezy 2 related content because lord knows i don't care about a 7.0 trainer or fuelband SE

Sources coming from me, nameless. **** at risk. Long story short live in Europe, girlfriends older brother owns a sneaker store with a fairly decent nike account good stuff, not on yeezy hookup level though, sadly. He has connects we're both looking for an online release or a hookup for RO's which is ******g hard to come by. But at least we get straight info on **** thats happening even when its tightly lipped. Mistakes will undoubtably be made but they will be fixed, nike is a ***** to deal with. Created a new NT account just to say this ****. 

where you from?

I wanna change my nike text mssg notifications to only yeezy 2 related content because lord knows i don't care about a 7.0 trainer or fuelband SE

For real. Nike knows what they're doing. Finishline tweets are the worst. I don't even think they sell shoes anymore, they just tweet. LOL

EDIT: Got no info on SlamJam but as I said hardly anything is confirmed. SlamJam, Colette are very likely contenders but I am hesitating to put them on the list until I get some real conformation. Emails have been sent. 
Which store is that? "Goodstuff Goodvybz" store??

They had a lottttttttttt....like I said, biggest Nike account in Italy....For sale, more than 115 pairs were allocated to the store...I was first on the list, i was able to buy 2 (officialy)

I wish a store in the US got that many lol

So if a store with that solid of an account is denying getting a pairs (and they most likely will) that tells me that most stores just haven't been given official word yet. Nike is supposedly keeping this tight lipped, that would have to include stores knowing about getting them as well

Last edited:

So if a store with that solid of an account is denying getting a pairs (and they most likely will) that tells me that most stores just haven't been given official word yet. Nike is keeping this tight lipped, that would have to include stores knowing about getting them as well
I just want to believe despite past history that Nike ACTUALLY cares enough to not have this release be "too much" of a catastrophe, so keeping things tight lipped might be a good thing.

So if a store with that solid of an account is denying getting a pairs (and they most likely will) that tells me that most stores just haven't been given official word yet. Nike is supposedly keeping this tight lipped, that would have to include stores knowing about getting them as well
Mercer got a ********, waaaaay more than 100 pairs

They were allocated all the stock of nearby others countries in Europe....also they were carrying more nearly as many Solar's than Plat's. There are no Mom's and Pop's stores that can handle such a release...Europe Nike Rep was there for the release, also personnals bodyguards to keep everyone safe

Mercer got a ********, waaaaay more than 100 pairs

I kinda figured

I just want to believe despite past history that Nike ACTUALLY cares enough to not have this release be "too much" of a catastrophe, so keeping things tight lipped might be a good thing.

oh they care about it getting too bad because they don't want anymore bad press. but what I don't think they care about is how the shoes are sold at the end of the day, as long as they're sold for retail price(which doesn't happen I know).

it's just weird if Nike continues to limit these, because they have created a situation where people are willing to pay almost anything for a sneaker. they could capitalize on that while still generating demand or whatever they release these shoes for. and really imo big hyped releases like the concords or bred 11s generate way more demand than the yeezys, most people don't even know how to get them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom