Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platinum Yeezy 2s > Black Yeezy 2s

and its not even close in my book

but I would like to have both

take this with a grain of salt but my homie that works for LeBron during the summer said LeBron and Wade not only got a pair but they got special Yeezy 2 like Kobe. I dont know if that means a special box or a special colorway.

I took it as Ye returning the favor cause Bron gave Ye & Jay special WTT LeBron 9s with jewelry on it when the show came to Miami

Can you imagine a all red Yeezy 2 for the Miami Heat? or a tan/south beach concept representing the sand on the beach?

Man oh man... All this and still no 100% info. I really hope everyone who wants these to rock gets their pair.. I hope you guys see the pattern and the Jedi mind tricks Nike is playing on us all.. All of these celebs posting pics around the same time... Come on and just drop the damn info..

Nike really doesn't care about the customer. They know exactly what they are doing by hyping up these shoes. A great quote from a Nike exec from that Swoosh CNBC special was something to the tune of Nike is about "instilling aspirations rather than catering to consumers' desires."

If you really really want the shoes, you'll put in work now, drop a grip of loot, or be patient.

s1ro2h.png

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Man oh man... All this and still no 100% info. I really hope everyone who wants these to rock gets their pair.. I hope you guys see the pattern and the Jedi mind tricks Nike is playing on us all.. All of these celebs posting pics around the same time... Come on and just drop the damn info..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

no florida places getting them?
Im sure atleast one spot in miami will get them..but that is just my guess
ohwell.gif
Shoe Gallery had the 1st and will most likely have these but cross this store off the list cause they dont get that many AND most of there pairs go to the celebs and loyal customers who been shopping there for years

They probably will raffle off a small amount tho......or give em out to they loyal customers/friends early then end up selling like 7 pair and say "thats all we got in"
Well I hope they dont screw the regular customers over at a chance of getting these...they dont sound like that type of shady store but you never know especially with this release...

I wish everybody in here luck. I think there's going to be some pandemonium around these in the next few weeks.

Retail or bust. Dudes talking about dropping a stack and a half smh lol. If I'm spending 1-2k im getting about 3 to 4 pairs of guccis/louis and laughing at all the hype.

^^ Doubt Hov would be in that everyday $#% NT'r room with a sticker bombed mini fridge and Old school Playstation games chillin

I DON'T do the net, no I'd NEVER get on MYSPACE. Too busy making my voice vibrate. (c) Young

Slap yourself if you think Jay Z will take time out of his busy day of making $$$ & smashing Queen B to Instagram/Tweet pics of some sneakers he's had for months.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

True i didnt use context clues i only paid attention to the expensive watch
30t6p3b.gif

It's all good it happens Bro. 
There's a lollipop on the shelf there if you want it tho 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom