Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

j66i41.jpg

ve7m1f.jpg
It looks like the sockliner is two different colors... a red and a pink... or is just me?

I'm thinking NTNY gonna RSVP(randomly) or wristband for these and 21 Mercer wristbands. They can't have their stores with camp outs. NTNY did wristbands today for the AJ 1 AKO. I'm hoping these will happen. New Yorkers keep an eye on both twitter accounts! I also just talked to Nike support and they don't have a retail price, that makes no sense.

LA area people want to form some sort of group? lol. I probably wont end up with these but i'll try. PM me!

Any of you guys willing/planning on camping?

I really wished these would have dropped back in march, its already 95 degrees and @%$*, i hope the hype in my area doesn't exceed 36 hours of camping. then i will seriously reconsider my options 
30t6p3b.gif

This might be a stupid question, but how much do the 1s go for? I see a lot of $1,500 - $2,000 asking prices, but do any actually get sold at that price?

Had a chance to cop the first c/w Yeezy's and passed because I wasnt really feeling them at the time (yeah, I do kick myself a little now). These are actually interesting to me and I am deployed, so I have 0 shot. I am hopeful that some fam gets them (you all know who you are) and if you luck up on 2 purrrr, you know my size so HOLLA! haha. I don't think I can drop the kind of coin these will command at resale level. I can only imagine what they will want on the resale tip! Guess I am SOL.

This may be good news for those wanting the MV's though. Will the campabeasts leave their spots in line to cop those? haha!

Originally Posted by thatguy

Nikes about to lose lots of loyal customers over this. Haven't wanted a single Nike shoe more than these and I literally have no chance. I got school and a job I can't go camp for ten days and I sure ain't got reseller bucks.

Guess I'll go jump on Reebok or somethin lol
Trust me Nike does not care about you or anyone else. There is plenty of so called loyal customers to buy there products or we wouldn't be on forums talking about their sneakers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by PO2345

I'm still down to trade my sample for a retail pair.
nerd.gif

PO
Wouldn't you want to keep that? (unless it's not your size). The snakeskin is more detailed on that pair, no?

You made me feel sick after I read that post PO
frown.gif
I noticed instantly the difference in detail of the snakeskin from the pics released months ago in comparison to all the pics these celebs are posting. I would keep the samples and still try to get the retail version. KEEP those samples!!!

Man them black joints are TOUGH.

My connect already fell through the %!@*+#! floor b.

I gotta make some moves.... Quick.

It's June 09 for sure, and that talk of Solar West, Platinum East, Chi-town getting everything... is complete nonsense, started by a joker liven in Chicago. The initial delay happened so both colors could release on the same day, thus meaning more shoes and less chaos without actually increasing production #'s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom