Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 Mercer and NTNY are both doing twitter RSVP for LeBron MV, it looks likely RSVP for Yeezys(Hopefully)

how are this people sure their pre-order sites will get em? when some spots that got the first yeezys dont even know?

anyway ...

@skaddsdk if my spot gets em i'll hook u up + shipping

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by eroze

Originally Posted by solidsnake

+1
This.
I'm thirsty for these shoes too but people that are deployed and fight to serve this country shouldn't have to go through the 'sneaker game' war as well..

I don't get why if a few people already have their pairs locked down from this "Bill Bellamy" site can't just share it. It honestly makes no sense.
Just plain sad..  Thanks for your service ..  For real..  If I knew anything, I'd mos def let you know..  Too much "crab in a barrel" mentality going on in here...

If anything, this is our moment to take a stand against everything that is wrong in the sneaker culture right now..  Nobody should be happy of willing to drop $500-$2000 for these sneakers..  This could be our moment when we starve out the resellers and stand against all the shady sellers and shops..  Not to sound like a human rights activist, but that's the only way change happens..  Clowns who camp for weeks, just to put them up for sale...  Make these cats buy the shoes and sit on them..  That's the only way to reverse the stupidity...

I don't even blame Nike anymore...  The definition of insanity is continuously doing the same thing, but expecting different results..  We fuel the madness every release, buy every single shoe that drops, cause mayhem and even death over something that will be forgotten about in a few days, while we make others rich... 
tired.gif
you're preaching to a choir man
check ebay, http://www.ebay.com/sch/i...+2+preorder&_sacat=0

bids have gone higher than 2000 for the greys and 3.5k for the black ones... and thats just for preorders...

i don't think NORMAL people have any chance anymore

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

how are this people sure their pre-order sites will get em? when some spots that got the first yeezys dont even know?

anyway ...

@skaddsdk if my spot gets em i'll hook u up + shipping
^^^Good man there!

Can someone list some camping essentials for 1-4 days? Dead %%@ never camped or even lined up for a shoe, not even online
laugh.gif

But I'm determined to get a black pair in my size for retail or close to it
ohwell.gif

@eroze, yea, I know, but this will only get worse..  Not a big deal being that shoes are a luxury, but damn it's annoying after months of waiting
laugh.gif

This is the same dude that gave that "The site is a Elton John song" hint in another thread (I forget which one). Congrats my dude but stop with the hints. Just say you copped and keep it moving. Those bad hints are doing nothing but making people mad in every thread he does that.

honestly, anyone should have been able to find the site via google using the key words "air yeezy 2" "pre sale" "pre order" "$325" etc, but nothing at all comes up.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Can someone list some camping essentials for 1-4 days? Dead %%@ never camped or even lined up for a shoe, not even online
laugh.gif

But I'm determined to get a black pair in my size for retail or close to it
ohwell.gif
bring friends, chairs, a sleeping bag...
definitely go home to shower though lol

most of all be as cautious as you can... this launch will make headlines and not because the yeezy is a pretty shoe but because of the goons that will bring violence and theft into the equation

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

@eroze, yea, I know, but this will only get worse..  Not a big deal being that shoes are a luxury, but damn it's annoying after months of waiting
laugh.gif

its only just begun

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

honestly, anyone should have been able to find the site via google using the key words "air yeezy 2" "pre sale" "pre order" "$325" etc, but nothing at all comes up.

Tried That Route As Well As Researching Bill Bellamy's Filmography
laugh.gif
..... I Must Give It Up For Anyone Whom Was Able To Decipher This One
grin.gif

For $325 I honestly wouldnt trust that so called secret "Bill Bellamy" site.
1. I wouldn't think they where authentic.
2. I wouldn't think they would be able fulfill their pre-orders or end up canceling all orders once they found out the real monetary value people are willing to pay for them.

But cudos to those who are able to obtain them without getting raped and for those who dont; i kow you guys haves some other shoes on your list that you want which you could put that money towards, so dont get worked over a release that is going be nearly impossible to get.

Be safe and enjoy the Spring/Summer!

its probably an international source, it doesn't have to be in dollars, or in english, etc.. it's $325 shipped so it might be listed as 300 or so

still can't find +#@@ though

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thank god for presales.... $325 shipped... gotta take that

I got flamed for posting "hints" last time so I am not going that route anymore (let's just say it's a website that Bill Bellamy would love)
You never dropped any hints, though.
grin.gif

Said he got flamed for doing it last time then does it again in the exact same post b.  You didnt get flamed for the info you got flamed because you didnt come right out and say it 
roll.gif

I've never dealt with pre-order situations before. What makes people confident that the store will fulfill orders, or even get the right amount of pairs?

Dog, I searched Bill Bellamy's filmography too 
roll.gif

All the regular intl spots are doing in store only...  All the ones I have looked at anyway.  Something seems off over here in the states..  All of the spots in the UK have posted release info, none of the spots here have...

He never dropped any hints, though. So I assume he's lying about there being a 325 pre order site.

Search his username and he didn't drop any sort of information or 'hints' in this thread or the other yeezy 2 thread.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. In reference to bill bellamy, i've been searching "how to be a player yeezy 2" and "anonda lewis yeezy 2"
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom