Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Atlanta NTers whats good?????

Apparently wish inst letting people line up and Lenox said they wont be getting them which i think is a lie.
my guess is some combination of wish, walters, and the hoh in southlake will get them. would be surprised if any store in lenox gets them since they're all big chain stores and the nike store is simply a running store. i miss our old niketown 
ohwell.gif
called walters they said they aint getting them which i believe is a lie, and called wish, they said they dont know yet and no lines can be formed...

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by shump

Apparently wish inst letting people line up and Lenox said they wont be getting them which i think is a lie.
my guess is some combination of wish, walters, and the hoh in southlake will get them. would be surprised if any store in lenox gets them since they're all big chain stores and the nike store is simply a running store. i miss our old niketown 
ohwell.gif
called walters they said they aint getting them which i believe is a lie, and called wish, they said they dont know yet and no lines can be formed...
if you consider "not getting them" meaning "snatched up by employees" then perhaps they're telling the truth lol. can you blame em tho?

Originally Posted by nightruans

ohwell.gif
if you consider "not getting them" meaning "snatched up by employees" then perhaps they're telling the truth lol. can you blame em tho?
i would probably do the same,  the hype around this shoe is surreal..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by manifresh

i think only one store in houston is getting them not a good chance of me getting em
EXCLUSIVE TASTE IS GETTING THEM BUT SOLD OUT OF THEIR PRE-ORDERS AT $1600 A POP.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS 1 PAIR THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC BUT CAMPERS ARE ALREADY OUT THERE FOR THAT ONE PAIR.

ACTIVE ATHLETE SAYS THEY MAY  GET THEM BUT NOT SURE AND IF THEY DO THEY ADMITTED TO ME ON THE PHONE THAT THEY PROBABLY WON'T EVER SEE THE SALES FLOOR.

HOH IS A VERY BLEAK PROSPECT OF RECEIVING THESE ACCORDING TO THE DM AND STORE MANAGER AT THE MV RELEASE TODAY.
$1600! That's disgusting.  online or bust for me.

Originally Posted by jst628

make them a GR, call them a quickstrike... everybody's happy.
30t6p3b.gif

THIS!

I thought the delay was partly because they were going to produce more pairs??  I guess it's game over for me...oh well, on to the next.....

ya know, i was thinking resell value would drop down to $1K or so, but with so many retailers selling for $1,500 - $2,500, it's gonna make that hard...

I feel like at this point it's more likely the delay was that so they could destroy some of the pairs they made than that they made more.

Let me float a theory out there... runored third colorway that hasn't materialized = GR colorway that will release sometime after the more limited colorways ... it's been done before with other shoes... and with the level of secrecy that has been maintained thus far by the swoosh it wouldn't be impossible to believe...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Let me float a theory out there... runored third colorway that hasn't materialized = GR colorway that will release sometime after the more limited colorways ... it's been done before with other shoes... and with the level of secrecy that has been maintained thus far by the swoosh it wouldn't be impossible to believe...

I also have this feeling

I feel like they will release a tan pair but it will be more like a GR or mass produced

Maybe I just don't want these as bad as some of you other guys, but I could never see myself paying as much as $1600 presale for some shoes without at least making some kind of attempt at retail first. They're gonna go for about that much in the resale market anyway, so to me it's just taking a premature L. At the very least I guess you're guaranteeing yourself a pair no matter what, but I gotta at least take a swing at copping for retail before I'm going all in with that much money.

Confirmed. Just in case there was any speculation. East = Black, West = Platinum, some accounts = both. Stores are keeping tight lipped as well. Whether it be to prevent hysteria or backlash, but spots are keeping it lowkey. They know. TRUST ME.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Confirmed. Just in case there was any speculation. East = Black, West = Platinum, some accounts = both. Stores are keeping tight lipped as well. Whether it be to prevent hysteria or backlash, but spots are keeping it lowkey. They know. TRUST ME.

Your statement makes me think you have some insider info. I understand you may not be able to divulge particulars but the real question... Will we have a shot at retail? Or will the shops all do auctions or jack up the price?

I wish they could make a shoe exclusively for people who have college degrees, but than again, that would exclude almost 90% of the fan base.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by doyung9

Your statement makes me think you have some insider info. I understand you may not be able to divulge particulars but the real question... Will we have a shot at retail? Or will the shops all do auctions or jack up the price?
Yes. But more than likely through raffles and such.

A lot of these Mom and Pops are upping the price (can't say I blame them, but that's a different discussion), but the spot who confirmed info for me (who has confirmed their black pairs) is raffling off all the pairs. They're also doing something very commendable with employee sales.

No one wants to deal with campouts, lines, etc. for this release. Not only is Nike VERY against that going on anymore PERIOD, shops are not getting 36-48-72 pairs. This shoe just isn't like that.

if pre orders are 1600 i can only imagine resell... i aint gonna lie if i had 1600 i would ordered that ##$$ to

lol ^^

the stores really DONT know. i hit up store owner of a big boutique in la i wont name thurs morning and as of then, they said they dont have any pairs or info from nike at all yet so they have no idea how its going do or what theyre gettin yet.

Long time lurker first time posting. God speed to everyone trying to get a pair..
Lord knows we all will need it.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

lol ^^

the stores really DONT know. i hit up store owner of a big boutique in la i wont name thurs morning and as of then, they said they dont have any pairs or info from nike at all yet so they have no idea how its going do or what theyre gettin yet.
Well Thursday morning was 2 days ago. I had the conversation 2 hours ago. And it's possible a) he didn't want to tell you b) you're right, he doesn't know. But my guy knew. I'm not going to go into specifics as to who he is, but I trust him. I have no reason to lie. I'm trying to help the kids on here trying to get sneakers. I could tell you when, where, and what store I'm talking about and it wouldn't give a single advantage, so I'd rather keep it discrete, since I was asked to.

A store tweeted out a pic of the shipping confirmation on friday. I believe that stores got their confirmation on Friday or they got shut out. Thursday was too early. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom