Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no retailers are said to know until 24 hours before they drop. no camping i suppose. im excited to see how it goes down. regardless of how it goes down i'll have these shoes

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

no retailers are said to know until 24 hours before they drop. no camping i suppose. im excited to see how it goes down. regardless of how it goes down i'll have these shoes
people are still going to camp at spots they even think are getting them. We have a RD so people aren't going to care if the retailers don't know if they are receiving them or not

I live blocks away from a certain shop in here in Chicago that has no one camping now. However, they have received Tier Zeros in the past so I would think they should be getting the Yeezys... no word yet though...

son is walkin around in leather pants buying ice cream flippin the bird
30t6p3b.gif

The line was broken up at 34th street FTL this morning.. I had to go to work so my boy holding my spot was passing me info. Seems like raffle might be in the future for these (speculation). I believe 34th FTL said no lining up till Thursday... So at least I can go home and get some rest lol. I was gonna say @@#% it and give up one day into camping had they not broken up the line. I felt like I was on line with a bunch of kids.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheFinest

Aha so true, I been on BT for years and very curious as to how this release turns out. Best of luck to everyone!

You've been on BT for years? What's BT? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

You need to get a life, or a real job.
No way he is on is own. You can do things like this when you live with your parents.
Either Nike is going to make tons of these, or they are going to make these beyond limited.

I use to think what happen back in 2006 with the DMP's and Grapes was bad. 

I see people will go to great lengths to prove that they are "cool". 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

people are still going to camp at spots they even think are getting them. We have a RD so people aren't going to care if the retailers don't know if they are receiving them or not
Stores had stated, ones that know and ones that claim they don't that campout lines won't be honored, it will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

New spot around here in Ohio opened up, said they're selling them for the great price of $1,500. It's crazy how stores are selling these for resell prices before they even drop and even crazier people are paying resell prices without any solid info
30t6p3b.gif

LOL at all the "Longtime BT lurkers" coming into this post asking questions that if you read the thread you would know haven't been answered. I hope everywhere HAS to do a raffle, makes it fair for everyone and will stick it to MOST of those resellers camping out right now with $$$ signs in their eyes haha

Efff this release. bring on the fugazi joints....
indifferent.gif

but forreals eff this release. After the MV fiasco Nike can get phunked on "hyped" shoes. And SMH @ all you stressing over a shoe. It's a shoe, there'll be more dope kicks. 

Hard to not add more fuel to this yeezy flame. If we acted like nor paid attention to this nonsense and stop with the gotta have it attitude this would all be different. This IS like crack lol.

Perfect song
Jay z feat pharrel-I know
American gangster soundtrack

every time I read "more limited than Yeezy1" the question pops in my head "why are Nike repps giving them away to their celeb/friends?"...how many galaxies were given away? I bet these will be easy to obtain..like 5 pair in each size..Chicago will have like 10 in each size at each location.

60 seconds, where we going RSVP STA or LRDS. LMK bro!

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

every time I read "more limited than Yeezy1" the question pops in my head "why are Nike repps giving them away to their celeb/friends?"...how many galaxies were given away? I bet these will be easy to obtain..like 5 pair in each size..Chicago will have like 10 in each size at each location.

I might make the trip up to the chi for this release.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already or not, but the only places that are releasing the grey pair are Chicago and NY. Shops already know if they are getting them. 
Can't believe how much BS i've read on this thread hahahaha

You guys do understand that the employees of the stores that are getting them will buy up the stock right?? Tell me you guys aren't that dumb....?

Been reading this forum for months and now can post. Boy did i pick the wrong release to start loving shoes again. Anyone up to start a chicago group ?

Originally Posted by stickie213

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this already or not, but the only places that are releasing the grey pair are Chicago and NY. Shops already know if they are getting them. 
Can't believe how much BS i've read on this thread hahahaha

Oh Rly? Wow drop some more info please....

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

I think celebs wearing this shoe has less to do about qty on hand and more about the quality of the brand.As a known athletic brand, I think Nike is trying to reach as close as it can get a share of the market that resembles the Louis, Gucci, Prada etc. prestige. I think they want to push it as far as it can go to see if they can have a legitimate department that has the aura of a shoe that only the privilege can obtain comfortably. Sure, they will still have the athletes to sell their basketball performance shoes...but if there is any goal that Nike has yet to reach...its this.After Yeezy...there will be someone else just as cool to carry their agenda and one day $550 retail price tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom