Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah these are copped for sure....Yeezus is a master of detail, you can tell these shoes didn't just come out of a designers !%!...they were very well thought out, absolutely beautiful shoe.

http://sneakernews.com/20...latinum-detailed-images/

I'm on my phone so sorry about the link but damn first clear pics!
And I have obligations that day
frown.gif

I just got on this Heiroglyghics translator keyboard and it looks like the Vulture is the symbol for "A" and the two Reeds are the symbol for "Y". As the message would read if dictated, "AY"--"YA" which therefore means "Air Yeezy to Yeezy Air" or....As it's is the same translation, just inverted from one side of the dash to the other...it could be a more "cryptic" way of stating that this shoe is the Air Yeezy 2. Hope that makes sense.

They look way better than the ugly first yeezy's that's for sure. Good luck to everyone trying to get them.

Ok. The date and price are in stone... somebody on here knows where and how many... so will one of the major player NTers step up and drop some knowledge on me? I'm in Chicago and I need to avoid the inevitable raffle/auction that Leaders, STA, and Succezz are going to do... I just can't afford auction prices... 

I wonder since their using the Tech Challenge II sole for these if it means we are going to see another tech challenge II retro, hmm........................

I need to stop peeking in this thread. Reseller price I will have to pay if i want will be kray. I will have a better chance at successfully robbing a bank than buying online for retail.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

I wasn't so thrilled about this Platinum colorway but after seeing these pics (Coupled wit how we've been seeing Ye rock em...Light, spring time colors, etc.) these will be HOT fire this spring and summer! #WANT!

Same getting these kicks will be too much.....

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Mazz305

NBC or bust for me too b/c i'm in the boonies. If I do get these I may just try & trade them for some Yeezy 1s or something.

if the person was smart they would make you throw in cash with that as well...
I would too but not much. I like the blacks, LOVE the Wolf Grey. If I got those I wouldn't trade them.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Gotta admit, I like this Yeezy 2 alot. The wolf grey colorway looks clean on these.

Same, and I do not like the originals.Maybe its because of my hate foe the Jordan IIIs and my love for the Air Tech Challenge II, which are the shoes he pays homage to.

^ lol. how can u hate the jordan 3.

Wow these look super sick in these pics.

I love em. but i'd still try to turn em into the blink 1s

Originally Posted by toughmoney

I need to stop peeking in this thread. Reseller price I will have to pay if i want will be kray. I will have a better chance at successfully robbing a bank than buying online for retail.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom