Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dominikid

Originally Posted by geoff2005

lol anyone going to be supirsed if a reseller gets shot or stabbed by being robbed while in process of selling their yeezy?

I'll do it, and then whisper, "I've got the juice, now" into the ears of their cold, lifeless body.

145701184.jpg

Word to Eddie Jones, anyone in LA have an update on lines? I'm not going to have time until Thursday to stroll around but I feel like I'll be too late
:/

Originally Posted by iamfrancois

this is what i wrote on family affiars wall:

if you're going to charge people for a chance to BUY a pair at least give the proceeds to charity or something… because selling a couple dozen 250+ sneakers in seconds isn't enough… you guys had to go ahead and profit even more from the release.. using this release to boost weekly sales! I'm also pretty sure this goes against nike's rules for conducting raffles. Tickets should be free, therefore every participant is given an equal opportunity . Im disappointed.

then they deleted my post and BLOCKED me...

what a bunch of crooks
Mentioned a few pages back by another NTer. A lot of these retailers get sucked into buying "crap" 364 days out of the year. So now when that true pay day comes, it kind of balances itself out. You can only blame Nike here for not creating more balance........ Start buying/wearing what they sell on discount, since they can't sell it at MSRP or even 20% off, and you will be just fine. Discounted GRs/QSs has been my way of life for awhile now.

What Nike really needs to do is hype up these other releases so that when the big payday comes, it's not that big. Once a month or more, create something.... Instead it's pretty much 2-4 years of anticipation brewing  with no relief valve

The positive is that this release will enable retailers to stay open for 4-6 more months and discount the other stuff that no one "wants". Become a fan of the other stuff, and it's a true positive... I thank everyone involved with this process, since I am not interested one ounce in a yeezy purchase. It may help with other releases

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by iamfrancois

this is what i wrote on family affiars wall:

if you're going to charge people for a chance to BUY a pair at least give the proceeds to charity or something… because selling a couple dozen 250+ sneakers in seconds isn't enough… you guys had to go ahead and profit even more from the release.. using this release to boost weekly sales! I'm also pretty sure this goes against nike's rules for conducting raffles. Tickets should be free, therefore every participant is given an equal opportunity . Im disappointed.

then they deleted my post and BLOCKED me...

what a bunch of crooks
Mentioned a few pages back by another NTer. A lot of these retailers get sucked into buying "crap" 364 days out of the year. So now when that true pay day comes, it kind of balances itself out. You can only blame Nike here for not creating more balance........ Start buying/wearing what they sell on discount, since they can't sell it at MSRP or even 20% off, and you will be just fine. Discounted GRs/QSs has been my way of life for awhile now.

What Nike really needs to do is hype up these other releases so that when the big payday comes, it's not that big. Once a month or more, create something.... Instead it's pretty much 2-4 years of anticipation brewing  with no relief valve

The positive is that this release will enable retailers to stay open for 4-6 more months and discount the other stuff that no one "wants". Become a fan of the other stuff, and it's a true positive... I thank everyone involved with this process, since I am not interested one ounce in a yeezy purchase. It may help with other releases

or nike will realize the only way to sell products is to tag them limited and throw them in the hype machine (Nike Air Flight One)...soon every retro release will be as insane as the AY2...i think that's what Nike wants

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Real talk if I lived around that Attic store I'd straight up get a crew and start a riot in there store. Talk about disrespect to their regular customers. They make you buy at least $50 in merchandise to get one raffle ticket otherwise you have to purchase a ticket and if you don't want to do neither you have to text your number to them with standard messaging rates so you can maybe get a chance to win the raffle so you can buy the shoe for retail.

what does "standard messaging rates" mean?

how much does it cost to send them that text?

btw, i'd say they are handling it a lot better than some other stores i've seen at this point...

I dont get how all these people are in these forums and not 1 person works at a hoh or NT lol. My guess is that all HIGH risk stores like hoh or NT wont get any info about yeezys until Thursday or Friday while low risk stores already got info. Also to the ORLANDO people you guys messed it up for yourselves after the galaxy release i dont think you guys will get them

I highly doubt it was "orlando sneakerheads" and more like "******s from outta town for the ASG" that ruined it for Orlando. Just an assumption though lol. Thats neither here nor there.

Anyway, no info in the Baltimore area other than *maybe* DTLR since they got the 1s.

Anyone know of locations in Amsterdam dropping these? Going to be in Holland for the weekend, really interested to see what's up.

Originally Posted by ezratk

I dont get how all these people are in these forums and not 1 person works at a hoh or NT lol. My guess is that all HIGH risk stores like hoh or NT wont get any info about yeezys until Thursday or Friday while low risk stores already got info. Also to the ORLANDO people you guys messed it up for yourselves after the galaxy release i dont think you guys will get them

We didn't mess anything all those tourists messed it up did you forget it was allstar weekend?

Originally Posted by dubizzle

Anyone know of locations in Amsterdam dropping these? Going to be in Holland for the weekend, really interested to see what's up.

I would check Opium to see if they think they get them. ROTTERDAMN Holland, I didn't see how far it is from Amsterdam but if it's a yes and you really want them, you can always find away.As far as peopl talking about murdering and killing for these, I would be suprised if that happens. Didn't happen for the Galaxy,Concord, or the first yeezy(and I seen a video where dude won a raffle to purchasing wearing the same extact ones, dudes were pissed). Not the same crowd for yeezys as for jordan, there will be no killing for yeezys.

Honestly i feel bad for you US peeps, i mean you had line ups outside stores when news broke for the states on like May 28th, here in AUS, my store thats getting them were the ones who first broke a release date and since then (back in april) and theres not 1 person outside at the moment.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I would check Opium to see if they think they get them. ROTTERDAMN Holland, I didn't see how far it is from Amsterdam but if it's a yes and you really want them, you can always find away.As far as peopl talking about murdering and killing for these, I would be suprised if that happens. Didn't happen for the Galaxy,Concord, or the first yeezy(and I seen a video where dude won a raffle to purchasing wearing the same extact ones, dudes were pissed). Not the same crowd for yeezys as for jordan, there will be no killing for yeezys.
This would be true but resellers and goons have type, they just looking for the come up... I hope nothing happens to anyone, stay safe everybody.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

I would check Opium to see if they think they get them. ROTTERDAMN Holland, I didn't see how far it is from Amsterdam but if it's a yes and you really want them, you can always find away. As far as peopl talking about murdering and killing for these, I would be suprised if that happens. Didn't happen for the Galaxy,Concord, or the first yeezy(and I seen a video where dude won a raffle to purchasing wearing the same extact ones, dudes were pissed). Not the same crowd for yeezys as for jordan, there will be no killing for yeezys.
Rotterdam is like an hour from Amsterdam but it's an easy train ride...I was there last October.  There's a HoH in Rotterdam, but I don't know what the deal is with HoH's and if they will have the yeezys or not.

So I'm taking it that the regional release to the US with the west coast getting the Solar Reds and the east coast getting the Platinums isn't true considering that nicekicks which is in Texas is holding a raffle for the Platinum Yeezy II's which is suppose to be the east coast release and that store in Cali I believe will be doing a raffle for both colors. I know these shoes are going to be "limited" but I also believe there's going to be more to go around than people think. it's also looking like a couple of large chain sites are going to have them on their websites based on how they've been responding on twiiter with phrases like "stay tuned" and "keep checking back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom