Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Wish Big Mike's was still open. Anyone in Dallas got word?

I got nothing. I'm just hoping that Nike Dallas gets some. Technically, I don't believe that Nike Dallas is considered an actual "NikeTown". Soooooo...Could be the one hang up. We'll see though. Anyone else with a different plan in Dallas?? We already know bout ol boy headed to Vault. (I ain't mad at ya- #WordToTupac!!)

I hit up a few boutiques and asked a few connects, but even my main guys don't have any info for once, lol. Might need to start talkin' to guys down in Houston.
IT'S A WRAP DOWN HERE.

HOH CONFIRMED THEY AREN'T GETTING THEM.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS CAMPERS ALREADY FOR PROBABLY ONLY 1 PAIR RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
roll.gif

EXCLUSIVE TASTE SOLD OUT OF THEIR PRE ORDERS AT $1600 A POP.

ACTIVE ATHLETE SUPPOSEDLY WILL HAVE VERY FEW PAIRS BUT WILL SELL TO VIP'S.

4TH LARGEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY AND THERE ARE LESS THAN 24 PAIRS IN THE CITY.

Wish Big Mike's was still open. Anyone in Dallas got word?

I got nothing. I'm just hoping that Nike Dallas gets some. Technically, I don't believe that Nike Dallas is considered an actual "NikeTown". Soooooo...Could be the one hang up. We'll see though. Anyone else with a different plan in Dallas?? We already know bout ol boy headed to Vault. (I ain't mad at ya- #WordToTupac!!)

I hit up a few boutiques and asked a few connects, but even my main guys don't have any info for once, lol. Might need to start talkin' to guys down in Houston.
Wow...Somwbody Gotta get these in Dallas. Still Hoping!

Wow...Somwbody Gotta get these in Dallas. Still Hoping!

Honestly. Dallas is one of the biggest hubs in America, and yet there hasn't been a single confirmed pair that I know of.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT'S A WRAP DOWN HERE.

PREMIUM GOODS HAS CAMPERS ALREADY FOR PROBABLY ONLY 1 PAIR RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC
roll.gif

Too crazy. Good lookin' out, homie.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IT'S A WRAP DOWN HERE.

roll.gif

surprised AA getting some . but wouldn't be surprised if they sell for $1000 plus 
Memphis did they even get the SB/MV Lebron 9s ?  

Big mikes in fort worth and duncanville is closed and has been for months
DK foot and casual in dallas has em for 1200 is what i heard.
DK did the same thing with the galaxy foams smh.

160jordansdeep wrote:
i'm done 
i will not call anyone back 

AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS MY OWN SIZE 

i have nothing to sell

and i dont even know what sizes the store has left and what the owner wants 

So why did you ask how much one was willing to pay if you didnt know "what the owner wants" for them?!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Aight, great lookin' out. Good to know there's a few pairs out there.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

160jordansdeep wrote:
i'm done 
i will not call anyone back 

AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS MY OWN SIZE 

i have nothing to sell

and i dont even know what sizes the store has left and what the owner wants 

So why did you ask how much one was willing to pay if you didnt know "what the owner wants" for them?!

because i am not looking to chitchat on the phone 
i am hoping he will not want over $1100.00 for them 

if someone is not looking to pay anywhere near the stores asking price 

there is no reason to talk about anything else

i did not start dealing with niketalkers yesterday 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

160, For a shoe that has the majority of its upper as a mesh, what are your thoughts on the quality? For $245, you expect them to use some rare breed of snakeskin for the heel or Kevlar carbon fiber on the mesh. What are your impressions? Everyone will just be happy to get these that I have yet to hear reports on if they are really "worth it". Then again, dying foam black from the core is not what Nike does best. So they could have sent them to a specialty factory to get the job done.

I would also love to hear your first impressions 160.

the fake animal skin is the best part of the shoe
also there well made

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Aight, great lookin' out. Good to know there's a few pairs out there.
Still holdin out hope for Nike Dallas guys. I knew that whatever Mom and Pops got em, I wouldn't have a shot cause they're so shady...I got Yeezy 1's (2/3) from outta towners. Didn't bother with Local shops first time...Knew I wouldn't this time. Became hopeful after AyPapi's info today. Hangin on!!

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

I heard HOH 34st told people today that they will not be getting them. The look on everyone that was out there for a week and even days was priceless. And they still refused to leave and are still out there
eek.gif
roll.gif

The only thing that blows me about the vault rsvp is that I do business there on the regular and actually live in Memphis and I can't get a pair.

But then again I was only going to get the platinums for resale purposes so whatever, congrats to you lucky bastards who won

I know of a place getting them in Florida.

This place has been extremely shady in the past, most recently around the NBA All-Star Game releases (of course the Galaxy Foamposite in particular, that was only released to employees as "gifts", or, on another call, was used in a photoshoot/promo advert for the store on local channels around said event).

If anyone in the 407 wants to roll out there hit me up. The twitter reference to the release simply says to be there early and good luck.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by nightruans

Any other questions for the hypebeasts at Undefeated?

How many d1cks they would suck to get a pair for retail
Do they know the store is only taking cash? And if so, do they have the $1000+ on them? 
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom