Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI for future reference..I won the hoh raffle at the Harlem location and I entered 4 times with the same name and info, but from different computers. So for those of you that said ppl would be disqualified for entering multiple times, you were wrong. I believe the terms stated "all ADDITIONAL entries will be disqualified" not "you will be disqualified for additional entries". The phrasing is huge..glad I didn't listen to ppl on here and went with my law school instincts.

I think it's hectic because everyone knew the time the 4's were going to go up and also thought that the yeezys would be also, because we don't know the time, there maybe a chance that it will be smoother.

Originally Posted by CowColor

for those looking to cop on NDC, it maybe very difficult since i was just trying to cop the military 4's for 30mins and i still can't even make it to the cart.

Its been working for me. I get to the checkout page fine. I tried 5 times since 8am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom