Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah, i feel bad for the surrounding area where that line is, people must be looking at them like they're cray

just so everyone can have a shot...try some different local spots, I know 3 stores in michigan that are not listed on the "final store" list....
ACK
Pogo
Puffer reds

the only one listed is Burn Rubber

Already a few fake listings in craigslist in my area, they weren't even released in Tampa. Feel bad for anyone that gets ripped off for fakes. I hope everyone here is smart enough to cut your losses if you can't cop from your local spot or a legit place. It's one thing to pay over retail but it's another to get ripped off.

NT running on NBA2K servers 
sick.gif
.  If I get a pair, I don't even think I even want to sell it since I had to go through all this just to get it.

Any of yall NTers in DC win the DTLR raffle? I was ONE number off
30t6p3b.gif

a couple pics since that's the only thing I got from the whole ordeal, I died laughing at the guy who's number was called but they sent him away cuz he had more than one ticket
laugh.gif

5bbe8b92b22d11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

4238c9c6b22d11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

e5aad810b22311e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

171071c0b22511e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

Got my fam up in Cincinnati heading to Corporate for the raffle. My last shot besides NDC. Sliiiiiiiiiiiiim shot, but still a shot nonetheless.

Mad cornballs won the raffle at Gotsole? Mike said he had no size 9 or 11.. What?! Mike wears a size 9.. Must really suck not getting your size in huh?
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

Originally Posted by RV019

It better not release while I'm on the road to SD :/
If they drop while I'm driving I'm pulling over

Absolutely. Pulling over immediately, throw them flashers on and get to work. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by Mr K

what did i do to make people NOT trust me?.....

You ran in the same crew as the scammer that worked at Macy's.

Fam you wildin....But watever, believe what you want, I've never scammed and will never ever scam anyone for a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom