Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't understand how many times i took a nap between 8 am and now to wake up to text alerts and thinking " *&^% hope that wasn't the link" lol i cant seem to stay up for anything right now

%@## livestock, all of their employees got their damn pairs, how do they only have two winners, at least ten wouldve been fair.

NDC doesn't allow you to search for keyword "Yeezy" it takes you to the Sportswear mainpage. interdesting.

Originally Posted by th3kid

NDC doesn't allow you to search for keyword "Yeezy" it takes you to the Sportswear mainpage. interdesting.

yeah its been like that since early yesterday maybe earlier..

Something tells me this will be a late Sunday early Monday drop from NDC.

They're that "Heartless"

No way to compete with what people are willing to drop on these, best bet is to wait it out...id hate myself for dropping anything above 1k

I feel all you bros who couldn't land a pair..

Lebron losing tonight will ease the pain of striking out this morning. I hope all you bron fans fail miserably. Specifically that miamib dude.

srs.

Originally Posted by justforkickz

so zombied out right now.
Same here. I chugged a couple Monster drinks and I couldn't shut my eyes even if I wanted to...
sick.gif
What the #@$% was I thinking?

they probably wont release today, maybe late night but most likely some random weekday like the first yeezys

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Originally Posted by iLLest

NDC will be damn near impossible. I'm hoping home girl from Australia comes through for me.

iLLest!

From what I hear there's only 30 pairs in that whole country so I hope she has gold lips to go with that silver tongue. You'd be better off hitting the net for these

My man from AU just hit my line and confirmed he snagged my pair. For HUNDREDS less than what the starting price will be on these. Guess it ain't THAT Hard...*Kanye Shrug*

As if waiting for NDC isn't stressful enough, yuku acting up like a #$*+%$ ... Makes me want to throw my laptop out the god damn window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom