Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

If they could not gurantee that the hold in cart system would work, they should never have advertised and promoted that it did!

Had they done this release without touting that "new" system, then most of the reasonable people on here would have no beef.

Had they done a "silent test" on this release, in other words testing it without promoting it, that would have been fine.

No, they did a "test run" on a shoe (which flopped in 06) with considerably less attention, and went from there. That is my gripe.
This. Especially being that this is what they were saying is the most hyped/anticipated release in Nike's history. smdh. 

I think the new system is bs...i got 2 pairs after twitter said they sold out....my checkout kept on freezing, but it eventually went through........i even got to use my fifteen percent off coupon........good day for me...(minus the celtics loss)

Congrats to everyone who was able to get these. Both myself and my cousin where out at that the time and with no LTE in Pittsburgh for AT&T I knew I had no chance. oh well you win some you lose some. 

Was anybody able to cop these on their smartphone? I was out when I got the text but I had my laptop in my car so I got it out couldnt pick up wifi so tried to cop on my iphone that didnt work then ran to the closest wifi location and tried copping and by that time it was about 5 mins later it was too late. It sucks thought I knew they would drop while I was doing something.

Originally Posted by banderson220

i lurk on this site just reading post and such but nike's handling of this release this release fiasco has me heated so i actually had to post. this is my chat i just had with a nike customer service rep who basically told me to go kick rocks even though their system didnt work as described. (i got to the payment screen and even put in my paypal info when the site froze and my cart was empty this morning). he couldnt/wouldnt give me answers and would not let me talk to a supervisor.

chat_agent.png
Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: hello, let me start by saying i buy alot from nike, and i never complain, and i understand that this is not your fault personally but let me explain my situation...
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: i am beyond frustrated. i was told, by nike, that if the yeezys were added to my cart and i reached the payment screen my pair would be held for me for 48 hours, so i could checkout when the site traffic was at a more stable level.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: i had the shoes in my cart, clicked checkout, i got to the payment screen, clicked pay with paypal, typed in my paypal info, then the site started freezing which timed out my session and now the shoes are gone from my cart. this goes against everything you guys told us about the checkout process and i'm wondering what i can do from here because my pair should be held for me.
chat_agent.png
Mark: If the shoes are not currently in your Cart they are not held.
chat_agent.png
Mark: All Yeezy sizes are currently held for those who reached the payment step. If they do not complete their order in 48 hours from the Tweet(around 37 hours left), the stock will return to the site.
chat_agent.png
Mark: I'm happy to forward any feedback you have on the situation.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: well i mean they should be in my cart if i got to put in my paypal info right?
chat_agent.png
Mark: Not necessarily, you can choose to Checkout with PayPal instead of a member or a guest.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: so i had to be signed into my nike account for them to be held?
chat_agent.png
Mark: No, you have to reach Step 2.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: thats the screen that they tweeted out, where it says pay with credit card or continue to paypal, right?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: the shipping was chosen and then i clicked pay with paypal, where it redirected me to put in my paypal info
chat_agent.png
Mark: And after freezing, what then?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: it said my session had timed out, when it finally refreshed my cart was empty
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: thats why it doesnt make sense, i reached the payment step yet the shoes are not held for me
chat_agent.png
Mark: At this point, we have no Yeezy II stock available, any available pairs are held.
chat_agent.png
Mark: Should they not complete their order, we'll return the stock to the site.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: so you have no answer as to why your system didnt work how you said it would? my IP should be logged and shoe that i reached the payment step
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: its ridiculous that nike says if we reach that step they will be held, i reached that step and they are not held for me
chat_agent.png
Mark: I'm happy to forward your feedback.
chat_agent.png
Mark: Is there anything else I can assist with?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: yes can you have a manager contact me? this is an awful way to deal with customers
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: to tell them one thing and then do another
chat_agent.png
Mark: We are not escalating any tickets due to the Yeezy II launch.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: so basically youre telling me that its ok for nike to lie to its customers and not try anything to resolve the problem?
chat_agent.png
Mark: I'm happy to forward your feedback.
chat_agent.png
Mark: Is there anything else I can assist with?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: you can put me in touch with a manager or supervisor
chat_agent.png
Mark: We are not escalating tickets due to the Yeezy II launch.
chat_agent.png
Mark: Is there anything I can help with, that hasn't already been addressed?
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: yes, can you escalate a ticket due to a customer who is unsatisfied with the checkout process?
chat_agent.png
Mark: In relation to the Yeezy II, we cannot.
chat_agent.png
Mark: If there's nothing further I can help with, I will have to terminate the chat.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: this is awful customer service, i hope someone higher up sees this chat.
roll.gif
Mark had to been busy last night and this morning.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just wanted the black pair to wear man, that is it
frown.gif

Re-sellers going to drive up the price and mess it up for everybody.

I hate this *+%% man. I had no plans of re-selling if I landed a 10.5...
same. i'd say over 50% of the people who get them will resell too
30t6p3b.gif
nah 70% 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They just need to go ahead restock and re-release for the %@@#%#%+ and lies they told everybody.

That's the only the way I see this being resolved. They act like it's a big deal an absolutely impossible to re-stock and release again but really it's a win-win for everybody.

But we'll let them tell it...
eyes.gif

Man Nike will say anything, if you made it to paypal you should have a pair on hold, but will Nike honor that, hmmmm good luck man.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

the 3m is pretty much non existent...its only visible with camera flashes

AvCgTFmCQAAbzcU.jpg

what's the name of the other shoe with the 3m? looks pretty good. i might want that instead.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Beespitta

i lurk on this site just reading post and such but nike's handling of this release this release fiasco has me heated so i actually had to post. this is my chat i just had with a nike customer service rep who basically told me to go kick rocks even though their system didnt work as described. (i got to the payment screen and even put in my paypal info when the site froze and my cart was empty this morning). he couldnt/wouldnt give me answers and would not let me talk to a supervisor.

chat_agent.png
chat_agent.png
Mark: If there's nothing further I can help with, I will have to terminate the chat.
chat_enduser_message.png
brian anderson: this is awful customer service, i hope someone higher up sees this chat.
roll.gif
My dude Mark is gonna get a FAT check this week with his double overtime shifts.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nike4ever

AvCgTFmCQAAbzcU.jpg

what's the name of the other shoe with the 3m? looks pretty good. i might want that instead.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nike4ever and you don't know which model shoe that is? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I had a 12 Platinum in my cart...was ready to checkout and then it was taken out of my cart?

Nike seriously is the biggest bunch of cocksuckers ever, they piss me off with their releases these days. I still love my swoosh account

fixed

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I had a 12 Platinum in my cart...was ready to checkout and then it was taken out of my cart?

Nike seriously is the biggest bunch of cocksuckers ever, they piss me off with their releases these days.

you have a swoosh though

Yep, I do have a Swoosh account...but nothing good is really discounted these days except apparel and KD's/Bron's & Kobe's.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by nike4ever

AvCgTFmCQAAbzcU.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nike4ever and you don't know which model shoe that is? 
laugh.gif

i just made up any stupid name.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so what's the name of that shoe?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Beespitta

chat_agent.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
roll.gif
My dude Mark is gonna get a FAT check this week with his double overtime shifts.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom