Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BDUB313

DECIDED TO SELL MY 9.5 WOLF PLATS I WILL BE BUHING SOME RAY ALLEN 13 PES THO
smile.gif
YES IM JELLY TOO

Hope you get a receipt with those rays. Randy and Jay flooded the market with them.

Got my order confirmation email and see a hold of $500+ on my CC. BUT, I won't be satisfy until they ship. Good luck to all.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I for one have had enought of this !%*!.

I've literally seen the sneaker thing go from something really underground, to full-blown mainstream.

I've been here 11 years man. I can honestly say I'm fed up - near that point very soon.
Been here just as long and at the same point fam!! QFT

Originally Posted by s dubl

PRIME wrote:
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Son, if you let one release kill your love for shoes then you weren't really about that life. Don't let hype dictate whether you're done or not.[/color]
qft... on top of that these have no, none, nothing, zilch, history behind them for anyone to even feel like that. These were hyped from the get go, not like that OG colorway you had when you were a kid that had no hype until right now so you can't get the retro without paying resell prices...

How many of you were 100% confident that you'd get these online? really?! I tried, yeah... came up empty handed, so what? Move on to the next pair... I cant believe how salty most of you are about missing out. I know some of you are huge Ye fans, or actually love the shoe, but most are just following the hype train, and whine because it got derailed....

+1 to both of these comments. 
If you were truly passionate about sneakers and not in it for the hype/resale, you wouldn't be letting this one release spoil the whole thing for you. I don't know if maybe some of you just had really high expectations going into this release, but I went into not expecting to get jack $%!!. You had to know that this was the most hyped sneaker release of the year, if not of the past few years or maybe ever, and that Nike wouldn't be making a lot of these at all, unlike the Concords. 

Large majority of places selling them were doing raffles, which should tell you not just a lot about them taking safety precautions but also that they didn't even have that many pairs period. Plus, the resale prices before they even dropped were already at least 1.5K+. Even guys who got pairs of the first Yeezys and had good connects were saying these would be damn tough to get and weren't guaranteed anything, so unless you were really tight with someone high up (at Nike, a store owner, etc) or had inside info (or even if you think you did...it sure didn't seem to matter...), you were not guaranteed to get these. At all. Failure should've been your expectation. 

Move on to the next one or if you really want them that bad, save up, but whining or reacting like a kid by burning all your shoes or whatever ain't doing $%!!.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by blumpk1n

for those who got their money back from nikevandal did you go through paypal or the bank?

Neither, he's sending me a money order in the mail. Dude is legit! 
pimp.gif

I really hope he does.... But seeing is believing.... Right now why would you believe that??? And then he can claim it got lost in the mail???? C'mon man......

Originally Posted by tatmantall

for those who got their money back from nikevandal did you go through paypal or the bank?

pimp.gif

I really hope he does.... But seeing is believing.... Right now why would you believe that??? And then he can claim it got lost in the mail???? C'mon man......

Gee, I hope he doesn't do that. I mean, I did send him 1800.

smile.gif
YES IM JELLY TOO

Hope you get a receipt with those rays. Randy and Jay flooded the market with them.

GOOD LOOKS AND HOPEFULLY IF I FIND A DS PAIR AT A REASONABLE PRICE AND RECIEPT ILL COP.. AND IF NOT THOES PES THEN FORSURE SOME BLACK AND RED 6S (MY GRAILS)

Originally Posted by tatmantall

pimp.gif

46116c63efc6d8baac225768648c2a7dbfd93900_r.jpg

As of today, my Air Yeezy 2 mission was unsuccessful and seriously has me considering taking a break from sneakers. All of the Twitter RSVP's were *sus, and I refuse to support the people who bought these, who don't want them, but just want to make thousands, yes, thousands of dollars of profit off something we're so passionate about. I respect the game, but I'll hold off on these until I see a reasonable price. Same thing happened to me with the Premio Bin 7's ... it was only a matter of time before a real sneaker head sold them, not someone trying to eat off the hype.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a string of surprise restocks at Nike Stores, boutiques, and NDC. So, I'll def be on the watch for those.

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

So is there any hope on ndc after the 48 hour hold

Who knows, when you call NDC customer service they say "Sold out" but in theory pairs that don't get checked out or orders that "bounce" back SHOULD get relisted, but the chances of that are looking very bleak at this point.

I understand the thought of all the other things you can do with the money sPent on these...if buying these at resell prices puts in jeopardy your living expenses or anything like a yearly vacation, then you seriously have issues...but if bills are still met, vacations still planned, food still served, what's really the problem?...it all boils down to how much you want the shoe...believe it or not for some is really not about the hype, plenty of other hyped shoes that are overpriced that I could care less for...I understand for the majority no matter what is said, will assume, its all for the HYPE.

smile.gif
YES IM JELLY TOO

GOOD LOOKS AND HOPEFULLY IF I FIND A DS PAIR AT A REASONABLE PRICE AND RECIEPT ILL COP.. AND IF NOT THOES PES THEN FORSURE SOME BLACK AND RED 6S (MY GRAILS)

PMd u sir

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if everyone refused to pay reseller prices, people would eventually be able to get these for little above retail...

be smart people
Exactly. We have to remember that WE set the market price, not them.

Let me add, I won't be a hipocrite and deny the hype doesn't influence me at all, it does...but is not just that....I think the majority of us in here have fallen victim to some sort of hype in the past....be honest to yourselves bros.

to those that got got by vandal

GJGE

initially, i was tilted by vandal
but come on now you stupid <><

i would like to thank maximum for the rant tho

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if everyone refused to pay reseller prices, people would eventually be able to get these for little above retail...

be smart people
Exactly. We have to remember that WE set the market price, not them.
Too bad there are so many impulse buyers these days.

:Rollin :Rollin :Rollin

This thread is crazy.

This is the game, you win some you lose some.

Get over it. It's over. Maybe 1-2 pairs might pop back up tomorrow but that's it.

Don't worry you guys will be camping for the foams in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom