Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by aaron1976

If you fools would spend the time at a real job as you do *****ing and whining on Nike Talk about not getting a pair you could propbably afford to pay those reseller prices. 

All you kids want everything handed to you without any effort or hustle. Get a %#+#!+$ job or learn to network.

That said I got my pair.

clown acting like he made it big on the stock market; you got a pair of Yeezy's dude 
laugh.gif

you are 18 yrs old driving a Range talking bout mom and dad's money

recognize this fool is a troll. the fool are the ones paying for info when the info is wrong, and they are fools paying a 1000 and up. really this sneaker is only worth the box price and plus tax 1 pair should really equal about $3-600 if people wanna profit.
its funny, I said THE EXACT SAME THING as aaron on FB last night. dudes doing all this detective work to figure out when these will restock on NDC. If you put that much effort into buying these at retail that you should be putting in at work or school, you could easily afford the markup on these.
and by you, im speaking in the general sense.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

is $2k really the going rate for a 10-12? I had hoped Id grab a pair for the $1k mark but thats not looking good 

FOR NOW. Like I said, you can either bite the bullet now.....or wait it out....they will gradually come down. Don't forget. A lot of these NDC pairs will flood the market.....

I have the money, but I personally don't think it's wise to spend $2000+ on a pair of Nike's. Some people have the money, it's just putting things in perspective. They are cheap shoes made in China or wherever the hell they're made.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks you're a massive hater. Not only would I give props to the kid for getting his pair, but he's actually wearing them. Less QQ, more pew pew.

I am hating, with good reason. Anyone who doesn't think this kid's outfit and style is played out is crazy. And y'know what, as long as we're throwing out names, I think it's stupid you use 3rd person. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Generaiya could care less about what people wear. What "good reason" do you have? If it matters to you so much,  why don't you post a pic of one of your outfits? One that isn't "played out like crazy".
Generaiya finds it humorous that you would go to the extent of putting this kid on blast without knowing him, when all he has done is... wear his Yeezys.

Keep throwin' salt though, gonna get you far in life.

Morton%20Salt%20Girl.jpg

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

is $2k really the going rate for a 10-12? I had hoped Id grab a pair for the $1k mark but thats not looking good 

FOR NOW. Like I said, you can either bite the bullet now.....or wait it out....they will gradually come down. Don't forget. A lot of these NDC pairs will flood the market.....

thing is most people bought these shoes to flip so the market is gonna be flooded...BUT you have to keep in mind that a lot of people also ended up paying way above retail so in order to profit they can't go below a certain price

Somebody in a local FB group I'm in offered a 2000 Honda Civic. He was probably trolling, but it's still funny at the thought of that.
laugh.gif

I screwed myself over. I was camped out by my computer all day and when I needed to restart my computer, they dropped the link. Right after the game and before the main event.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I have the money, but I personally don't think it's wise to spend $2000+ on a pair of Nike's. Some people have the money, it's just putting things in perspective. They are cheap shoes made in China or wherever the hell they're made.
No doubt as much as I want these I can never see myself spending that kind on money on some shoes. I bet it cost nike to make that shoe for under $100 maybe even less. Now you got people out here spending thousands which is just CRAZY! But ay if you got the money and are willing for some kicks go ahead if it makes you happ.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

These aren't worth 1k, and this is coming from somebody who loves this shoe. The most i'd even think about paying is 500. The prices on these will go down a ton, so wait it out bro.

Originally Posted by sthebest

its funny, I said THE EXACT SAME THING as aaron on FB last night. dudes doing all this detective work to figure out when these will restock on NDC. If you put that much effort into buying these at retail that you should be putting in at work or school, you could easily afford the markup on these.

and thats not smart. a smart dude with luck could have, could have bought these for about maybe 7-900 or less on a preorder and if he had extra money, when considering the average price for sizes 10-11.5 are $1500, he could have used the extra 600-800 to buy more kicks. what are you really getting paying 1500 just for one shoe? thats stupid. regular people work and spend that money on whatever they want. smart people work, save, and spend their money wisely, i.e. getting more for their money, bang for their buck, i.e., 3 or 4 shoes for $1500

Hello all,

Yeah, I was lurking this entire thread but that's because I had no new information or anything to add so what was the point of posting the regular, "Oh man, these are hard to get!" or "I struck out on my raffle"…(which I did, sigh and no offense to people that had those posts! Do your thing!)

It's just "amazing" how this shoe has turned so many people into "monsters" and how many people are doing it just for the "glory". I got got by Nike Vandel too which is why I missed the release because I didn't think he would "bring me down". But again, I don't blame him (well a little, lol) because I should've known better after all these years!

I saw the drop and just said, "these dropped a minute ago, oh am I late?"…and yes, yes I was! The server which nike should invest to make "Stronger" crashed on me as well.

I called a Nike rep to vent and asked, "who taught you how to handle a release like that?….like whooo taught you about this 48 hour checkout hold?"…and she said, "what are you talking about?"…so I had to hang up.

I just graduated college and was hoping for this to be my "graduation" gift at retail cause I got the first yeezys for a pretty steep price! Well, I guess I "have to get my money right", take the L for now and go for them later. I just wanted a solar pair to wear like I do with the Yeezy ones.

All of these resellers are "heartless" but there's no point in playing the "blame game" since that's just part of collecting now (the hype and the limitedness and the ridiculous prices)…I wasn't quick enough on NDC and I obviously should try to get more connections… For now, I'm just wondering and hoping the prices drop a little! "Can they get much higher?" I hope not, cause they are "so high" right now….

I went from listening to "Good Life" prior to the release hoping the info would come through, but then the celtics lost, the shoes dropped without my knowledge, pac got robbed and I went to sleep. I know it's a "new day" but I've been listening to "808s and heartbreak" all day. I guess this release was mostly for the "douchebags, !#*%#*#% and scumbags"…(Im kidding re-sellers and others that got a pair…congrats!)

This post was brought to you by someone trying too hard…

Wow just did a test check out without being logged on and they still had my info saved (shipping addy) i was ao worried about being logged on but i guess it doesnt really matter at all. Should have done this. Lets hope some pairs come out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

d98c1986b36d11e1be6a123.jpg

4b352b72b34611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

These are two of like 6 people who got the yeezys in Washington..
These wanna be rappers man.. 

They been tryina blow up for years 
30t6p3b.gif

I hope Stalley hit these dudes over the head for that appearance fee.

havent posted in a while...but im definately lucky as i was able to grab one pair...and im happy with that ....i was fortunate to get the black pink yeezy one last time on NDC aswell i remember it vividly when they hit NDc on friday at 9 pm pacific time ...congrats on those who copped it was ##!$* but imo..not as bad as the yeezy 1....

Originally Posted by generaiya

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Generaiya could care less about what people wear. What "good reason" do you have? If it matters to you so much,  why don't you post a pic of one of your outfits? One that isn't "played out like crazy".
Generaiya finds it humorous that you would go to the extent of putting this kid on blast without knowing him, when all he has done is... wear his Yeezys.

Keep throwin' salt though, gonna get you far in life.

Morton%20Salt%20Girl.jpg

Suppose you're right. Don't want to start beef. Just frustrated as hell. Only pair I was able to pick up had defects, waste of a massive amount of money on air fare just to secure a poorly made pair. Anyway, my b, bro. 

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by StillIn729

clown acting like he made it big on the stock market; you got a pair of Yeezy's dude 
laugh.gif

you are 18 yrs old driving a Range talking bout mom and dad's money

recognize this fool is a troll. the fool are the ones paying for info when the info is wrong, and they are fools paying a 1000 and up. really this sneaker is only worth the box price and plus tax 1 pair should really equal about $3-600 if people wanna profit.
call me cheap, or not balling by aaron's standards, but why settle at $2k when i could get em for $245?? Dudes were just tryin to find the best deal...not everybody has 2k to waste on sneakers

so in my cart it sasy 0 but in the list it says list promotion error ! i checked out and everything

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by jst628

MN just tweeted "RIP Nike Mag hype, Hello Yeezy 2, Two months later, Hello 3rd and 4th Colorway #Bangbang" and "It ain't over. #YEEZY2". they seem to always say things that aren't always true, probably not even real, but hmmm...

just saw that too 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
only CW's i could think of is the original black CW worn at coachella and the kobe monstrosity 
laugh.gif

somewhere out there NikeVandal is smiling...more money to make off of kids 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by jst628

MN just tweeted "RIP Nike Mag hype, Hello Yeezy 2, Two months later, Hello 3rd and 4th Colorway #Bangbang" and "It ain't over. #YEEZY2". they seem to always say things that aren't always true, probably not even real, but hmmm...

just saw that too 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
only CW's i could think of is the original black CW worn at coachella and the kobe monstrosity 
laugh.gif

somewhere out there NikeVandal is smiling...more money to make off of kids 

Never know. Maybe Ye has a Tan cw in the works. 

This past April, the sneaker community took great notice when Kanye West was spotted wearing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 in London. Since then, information on this shoe has been scarce, although this highly-anticipated shoe is still scheduled to hit retailers this fall. We still do not have a solid, confirmed release date, however, we have now learned that the Nike Air Yeezy 2 will release in [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]five total colorways [/color]as opposed to the three colors of 2009′s Nike Air Yeezy. In detail, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]three colorways will release exclusively at US retailers[/color], while one will only be available to Europe retailers. Lastly, Nike will create one specifically for Asia retailers as well. You thought it was tough to get your hands on all three Nike Air Yeezy colorways? Imagine how tough it will be to snag all five Nike Air Yeezy 2 colorways!

This was from last year....wonder how much has changed...

Originally Posted by ceemcee

This past April, the sneaker community took great notice when Kanye West was spotted wearing the Nike Air Yeezy 2 in London. Since then, information on this shoe has been scarce, although this highly-anticipated shoe is still scheduled to hit retailers this fall. We still do not have a solid, confirmed release date, however, we have now learned that the Nike Air Yeezy 2 will release in [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]five total colorways [/color]as opposed to the three colors of 2009′s Nike Air Yeezy. In detail, [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]three colorways will release exclusively at US retailers[/color], while one will only be available to Europe retailers. Lastly, Nike will create one specifically for Asia retailers as well. You thought it was tough to get your hands on all three Nike Air Yeezy colorways? Imagine how tough it will be to snag all five Nike Air Yeezy 2 colorways!

This was from last year....wonder how much has changed...
I would totally disregard this info...seeing the two CW released now, released worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom