Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD BLESS THE FEW GOOD DUDES LEFT ON THIS SITE!!!

just got one of each color for a very reasonable price (under $1k)!!!

thanx to a good guy!
pimp.gif

got my size in the platinums, and got an 11 in the blacks, so hopefully i can trade for my size!

stoked!!!

if they go much lower than $1k i will go in for doubles, but i'm happy with just one of each, honestly...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Must be nice, I wouldn't mind dropping 1K on the Platinums (don't like the black pair), I'm just patiently waiting for a 9.5 to pop up locally.

Proto that's whats up!!! Congrats! Now if I can get just the blacks for a solid price, I'll be in the game. Good to see Nike is "honoring" those who made it to the necessary steps. Still disappointed me to see what these shoes did to people and how people behaved. Congrats to all who have copped. Now to play the waiting game.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ Must be nice, I wouldn't mind dropping 1K on the Platinums (don't like the black pair), I'm just patiently waiting for a 9.5 to pop up locally.

People hitting me quoting $2000, must be kidding. Salute to them though.

Very annoyed with NDC, I pretty much got "punished" for going past the payment and trying to process my order so I lost my pair.

Thank God for non greedy re-sellers, just got two pairs for $1700 one of each colorway, gonna wear the black every single day for a week straight then the platinum for a week straight

I kept refreshing Nikestore's twitter account right after the Heat/Celtics game ended.

Gave up after a few minutes and SECONDS after I walk away from the computer they tweet it
laugh.gif

I found out when I got Nike's text to my phone (delayed about 30 seconds). I was successful on adding a pair to my cart but when I clicked to check out it signed me out and removed the pair from my cart..anyone have a similar situation?

Good to see a lot of people that actually wanted their pairs to keep got them.

Something tells me this isn't over.Edit: I've never seen so many new users in my life.

Shouts to who ever hooked up Proto..
If anyone 'deserves' them for a good price, it's him.
Good %%@! NT.

thanx guys!

they won't be talking that $2k price in a week from now...

at least that's my opinion.

y'all sit tight, keep an eye out, and good luck!

i'll be still trying to help those who've tried to help me. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by junglist

Thank God for non greedy re-sellers, just got two pairs for $1700 one of each colorway, gonna wear the black every single day for a week straight then the platinum for a week straight

1) True.
2) Might as well with the money spent.
laugh.gif

Alright, we'll find out soon enough who didn't claim a pair off their 'hold'. Curious to see how and when Nike will release the unclaimed pairs. IF Nike were smart, they'd somehow have allocated extra pairs for a mini-restock to please those who got jipped Saturday evening with the whole login/checkout fiasco. Then again, Nike gives not one %*#$.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx to a good guy!
pimp.gif

got my size in the platinums, and got an 11 in the blacks, so hopefully i can trade for my size!

stoked!!!

if they go much lower than $1k i will go in for doubles, but i'm happy with just one of each, honestly...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man honestly feels like I just got a pair Im happy you got yours
pimp.gif

since the WTT HD pics that u 1st put out you been on these

IF NO ONE PAYS OVER 1k WE WONT HAVE TO BUY IT FOR 1k

so if everyone can just not go over 1k watch how the prices drop and you'll pay a low price.

About to call Nike and email them a screenshot of my shoe in the cart, now my cart is empty and no damb email, what would my success rate be with that?

I really hope there is a restock. I hate losing and I really feel like I lost. I tried raffle after raffle to no avail. NDC was a fiasco and I came out on the losing end. I just wanted one pair to rock. Just one and some dudes walked away with two pairs. Some with more.

Like everyone else, I don't have 2500 dollars to spend on these. I can't afford that at all. I had my girl, mother and coworker help out and still no luck but I appreciate the help. I gotta do something nice for them. Also, there was one niketalker that was very communicative with trying to organize something so that some of us could get help. Like I said, I got you for future stuff if I'm able to help out.

lastly, I DO feel a sense of entitlement. I feel entitled to have a legit shot and I don't feel like I really had one.

Originally Posted by Mr K

About to call Nike and email them a screenshot of my shoe in the cart, now my cart is empty and no damb email, what would my success rate be with that?

success rate = slim to none
sorry but unless the screenshot is of you on the payment process of the ordering process (step 2 passed the shipping info)...they wont honor your claim. goodluck though anyways, you never know.

cannot find an 8.5 locally in either colorway for the life of me. 
so if people dont buy the pairs on hold they're for sure being released to the public? 
nerd.gif

Good stuff Proto!!! Happy for you man

I need a pair of Plat...but these prices? I am not about that life

During all this hoopla I was able to grab a pair of 85 Jordan 1s in brand new condition for $750..... now that was justified, but not these.

Sdub.. I wouldn't spend 2k either, after making some adjustments my pair was free, I had to hustle though.

prices are quickly moving from 2.5 to 2 to 1.5 k... only expecting to go lower.
FACT around Christmas time, when dude's are hurting, these will be had for 7-800, especially when vnds pairs start showing up..

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx to a good guy!
pimp.gif

stoked!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Props dude. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom