Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Originally Posted by adub beta

yeah I did the $25 next day air it's well worth it for these. I was also fortunate enough to use my 15% off code on these.
I regret doing free shipping 
frown.gif

UPS better start picking up those pairs from the warehouse.  Not gonna see my pairs until Saturday or Monday 
ohwell.gif
I'm not really trippin on when I get them since I'm out of town for work. I just want to make sure my order doesn't get cancelled. I spoke to a CSR today (very nice I must add considering the calls shes been getting) and she said they are still "locating" my item...

Any Ground Shippers get tracking info yet? Or any change in their status?
Still on "Preparing to ship" for me.  

Originally Posted by balkiny03

I think nt should become a members only club bc I see a lot of our same post on other sites and twitter maybe its worth a try to see how a couple releases go bc I believe a lot of lurkers and reseller use our info to hype the shoe up.more than it is bc it makes not sense to me if you are trying to get a shoe that is hard to get and you have inside info on a spot why would you tell 5 different sites the same info that decreases your chances at a pair.
^ I noticed the same thing in reference to the comment about the "pictures of the soles glowing" but hey this is a open community for a reason.  Some people thrive so hard for attention and others earn it.  I come in here to read the threads and conversate every now and then and it is like chicks pickering back and forth sometimes.  Some of these children on NT need to grow up and act like Men and Women.  It's cool to voice your opinion when you feel someone is blantly bragging but it's another thing when you let something so small take you out of your character.  Just be the bigger MAN and let the boys be boys...   #JustBeingHonest.  

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by ColdCity
Or you could help me out since I'm a 9.5
laugh.gif

I wish people did help out more. I would help more people but I can never get help when I really need it. It's so cut throat on this site.

I've been a member of this site for a month or two, and in that time I have NEVER gotten any kind of help from anyone as far as getting a release.  This place is good for release info....but that's about it.  I always hear about how things aren't how they used to be, "people don't help each other like they used to" well I've been a member since 05 and it hasn't changed much since I've been here.  Maybe more crying and whining.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I wish people did help out more. I would help more people but I can never get help when I really need it. It's so cut throat on this site.

I've been a member of this site for a month or two, and in that time I have NEVER gotten any kind of help from anyone as far as getting a release.  This place is good for release info....but that's about it.  I always hear about how things aren't how they used to be, "people don't help each other like they used to" well I've been a member since 05 and it hasn't changed much since I've been here.  Maybe more crying and whining.
tumblr_m4n1a232qi1r44q7k.gif

This one is sharp as a tack.
pimp.gif

frown.gif

UPS better start picking up those pairs from the warehouse.  Not gonna see my pairs until Saturday or Monday 
ohwell.gif
I'm not really trippin on when I get them since I'm out of town for work. I just want to make sure my order doesn't get cancelled. I spoke to a CSR today (very nice I must add considering the calls shes been getting) and she said they are still "locating" my item...

Still on "Preparing to ship" for me.  
Ground shipping. They arrive tomorrow

OK.

DUDES ARE GETTING TOO FLAGRANT WITH THE RESELL NOW.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif
 UNTIL I REALIZED HE WAS SERIOUS.

I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH EVERY EMOTION
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

What??? Did you do next day? I did ground and mine are still "Preparing to ship". *+!!?! Should've done next day but I was too hype to even get to change the shipping method.

Same scenario.. Was too busy hurrying to checkout that forgot all about shipping lol

I'm guilty too. I thought about it for a second & was like F that I gotta hurry & get my order in, lol. On another note though the more pics of these get posted the less in love with them I am & easier the mesh on these looks to crease.
frown.gif

Definitely not complaining though.
Just checked & yeah mined shipped out today. 1 Business day left so i'm thinking Thursday the latest. Concords come on Friday. Heat in the Finals. It's gonna be a GREAT week.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Would you guys rock your pairs out in Vegas? I'm tempted to do it next month
smokin.gif
.  Not party in em of course 
Versus wearing them where?  Outside the hype, they're just shoes, wear them where u want, I'm wearing mine where ever I feel, shoot, i wore my Taxi Lebron elites for like 2 weeks straight after copping...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 my wife got tired of seeing them...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Or you could help me out since I'm a 9.5
laugh.gif

i dunno...I see a bit of what you are saying....  i dont post a whole lot... BUT I do communicate... I take mental note of the people who do seem to help others out and the ones that have the same interests as I do.... And when I do have info I try to share it with those that could use it, without expecting anything in return.... AND it seems like showing that you do care enough to put some knowledge out there for others is just like Karma.... it comes right back around to you..... Help and you shall be helped... I didn't cop this release unfortunatlely but am already talking to a few keeping their eyes peeled for me and I'm doing the same for them. But you can't just walk around with your hand out all the time either. You have to be willing to do your own research as well, and then sharing that with others. It has definelty became a site for lurkers so I have started PM'ing a lot more to help fellow NTers out. I think the commmunity comes first. 

Just waiting to hear back from Nike Corp now. Such a long terrible day. Make no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

As far as people saying I was trolling or bragging after I got my order confirmation, that wasn't my intention. I was so over whelmed with joy and wanted to share it with the only people I know who can get where I am coming from. I have been designing and buying shoes almost my whole life. These would have meant a lot to me.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Thats pretty f'ed up that dude lost his pair by dude canceling it. Feel bad, but not that bad. Do you not know how many trolls and lurkers are ready to take these shoes from somebody? When I went to the Vault, parked to the nearest exit, didn't talk and fraternize. Got my shoes and got the hell outta dodge. Dude got too happy, posted his order pic, and subconsciously he flaunted. Flaunting leads to #FAIL. Lesson learned my guy. But to say you're about to have a breakdown? That's a pretty estrogen filled comment, have some control dude. LMAO that's nothing compared to what coulda happened letting your personal info leak. Next up is Nike suicides LMAO!

KidConnection wrote:

Its funny how you alot to say about the kid who got his order canceled. Let him feel however he wants to feel. He is heart broken, and maybe he wasn't flaunting, just ecstatic and wanted to be share....Actually, the fact that you are so critical toward him..makes you sound like a herb.

Shout out to the kid who quoted himself.. Ecstatic and heartbroken??? LMAO more estrogen-influenced feelings. SEEMS as though you need a testosterone shot as well, quit protecting men. Not critical of him at all, LOL got no reason to be, its a pair of FACKING shoes, that I own but won't die over. Way more $!* to be sad over in this world. Plenty of ways to share and not put yourself at risk. I said subconsciously flaunting, not purposely flaunting. When your cautious and thinking wisely you leave no room to get caught up. Crazy how people single out one person, but I guess since I have 57 posts he felt the need to get at me first. Kudos LAME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

OK.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
WOOOOOW!! THIS IN HOUSTON, BRO??

OK.

roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Did he have less than 100 posts?

JumpmanKB:

Agreed. I'd love a pair of Y2's, but If I don't obtain them, it's fine...
ohwell.gif

My 50 pieces of PE's will keep me just happy. Not tripping. No dambs given!
laugh.gif

PO

yeah I did the $25 next day air it's well worth it for these. I was also fortunate enough to use my 15% off code on these.
frown.gif

ohwell.gif

nothing yet. i looked at my last 5 ndc orders and they all shipped the following tues around 1230-130am. starting to get a little worried. hopefully the military IVs bumped these back a day. if they dont ship tonight 
sick.gif

OK.

roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
what a steal!!! is he even throwing all the lace tips?

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

ups usually updates shipping status every midnight EST unless it's in transit for maybe ~2 days to get to the hub where they will deliver it to you. i live in the west coast so this occurs to me all the time when i do ground shipping from NDC.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Just waiting to hear back from Nike Corp now. Such a long terrible day. Make no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

As far as people saying I was trolling or bragging after I got my order confirmation, that wasn't my attention. I was so over whelmed with joy and wanted to share it with the only people I know who can get where I am coming from. I have been designing and buying shoes almost my whole life. These would have meant a lot to me.

1006509_o.gif

OK.

roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
That's just stupid...i hope you didn't really consider that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom