Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by arson09

And there you have it folks... Air Randy has the solar red's and platinum's listed as '"Coming Soon.."

I thought he shut his site down? He's back in business?

Originally Posted by faams23451

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by abaythingape

i was just on solesupremacy and saw this.
121.JPG

rest can be found here. - http://www.solesupremacy.com/2012/06/smh.html

sick.gif
WOW.
laugh.gif

At 1st I was lost, looking for some minute detail to be off on them & then all of a sudden I realized, THEIR MISSING A SWOOSH, lol. How could those have possibly passed inspection???

Actually they put the swoosh on the wrong side of the shoe.

After looking again you're right, lol.

this is what im afraid about. if you are paying less than a grand are your pairs authentic? or if you're paying 1500-2000 are your pairs authentic?
time to come up with methods to distinguish between real and "questionable" pairs

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

LOL, that fake site. Good luck with that.

DEF a fake site... & they prbly have the same "connect" that AR has & thats why his pairs are coming soon

Shoe just dropped how could they create a fake so fast? I dont think so....

fam are you serious there was fakes of these out months ago.... after the first pics surfaced with ye in them the fake makers went to wk & im sure they loved protos close ups
laugh.gif
(which were
eek.gif
).. i saw a fake pair of solars yesterday fams tounge said Y-II with no logo
laugh.gif

DEF a fake site... & they prbly have the same "connect" that AR has & thats why his pairs are coming soon

True...give it about a month or 2...AAA quality fakes will be out there ...this shoe is in way too much demand for the chinamen not to make profit off of it, and I don't blame them...the fake pairs I saw on YouTube though....LOL

They AREN'T legit pairs. This site has been exposed many times. See the Ray Allen AJ 13 thread.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

grabbed my pair today, went into work and found some boxes arrived for me in the mail when i was gone - nice unexpected surprise. shouts to the people who held me down. you know who you are 
happy.gif

NONE ARE FOR SALE SO DON'T PM ME!

2poazxu.jpg

Did you grab those locally in HI? Didn't even bother at Kicks since there was a line since wednesday/thursday. Congrats on your pairs. 

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Ground shipping and still preparing to ship. Checked my account money taken out which they do once items will be shipped. Everything should be fine
smile.gif
Edit: I was getting worried too ha.

Congrats! Did you do Credit/Debit or PayPal?

Debit card. Feels lucky and definitely not selling them!
I did PayPal because i couldnt get the CC page to load. PayPal was money! I will be rocking mine. The 2K sounds good but I actually like the shoe so I'm going to wear them.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Mental kicks fake as well correct?

Yup. I paid the price on a pair of AJ BC3's a little while back. I didn't believe people...oh well...on to the next one. 

Damn, sorry bruh, that site looks legit, did you not get the shoes at all or were they just bad quality?

has anyone gotten their order cancelled through ndc?  

if so, what did they offer?  a 15% promo code for your next order?  gift card?

I guess Air Randy, VMV, and those sites will try to cash in. Why not I guess. Can anyone give me a rundown of what those sites really are?

This is blasphemous to some of you, but if they were priced at $200-400 I'd buy from them. I think I mistakingly bought some Kobe's early a few years ago and they seemed fine. If the Yeezy's seemed fine I'd buy them without thinking twice.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I guess Air Randy, VMV, and those sites will try to cash in. Why not I guess. Can anyone give me a rundown of what those sites really are?

This is blasphemous to some of you, but if they were priced at $200-400 I'd buy from them. I think I mistakingly bought some Kobe's early a few years ago and they seemed fine. If the Yeezy's seemed fine I'd buy them without thinking twice.

If you want to openly discuss fakes, please take it to PM. No sense is filling this thread with more Of that stuff. Let's keep this thread for only LEGIT pairs.

wow i can't believe this. I put my pair up on craigslist and said that i was entertaining offers and someone just made an offer that i cant refuse. i love these shoes but theres no way in hell i can say no to south beach lebrons (8&9), DMP pack 6/11, and space jams all DS. told the dude that they're his..he's on his way to my area right now so that we can trade. i feel bad for the guy but at the same time i dont because he doesn't seem to care. he said that he got all of them for retail so he'd rather do that than come out of pocket to buy these..am i the only one that thinks i came out winning here?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

wow i can't believe this. I put my pair up on craigslist and said that i was entertaining offers and someone just made an offer that i cant refuse. i love these shoes but theres no way in hell i can say no to south beach lebrons (8&9), DMP pack 6/11, and space jams all DS. told the dude that they're his..he's on his way to my area right now so that we can trade. i feel bad for the guy but at the same time i dont because he doesn't seem to care. he said that he got all of them for retail so he'd rather do that than come out of pocket to buy these..am i the only one that thinks i came out winning here?

Take it and run, but don't go alone sounds too good to be true 

thats nuts

eek.gif
eek.gif

COME UP! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats nuts

Damb.....

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

I wonder if there are any real heads using these to trade for something like Supreme Blazer's which don't hold as much monetary value but are MUCHHH harder to come by. I remember immediately after Supreme Blazer's came out they were going for $300-400 DS and now they are like a rack. It's interesting that Galaxy Foamposite's were hitting for $1,000-2,000 initially and now they can be had for a little under a rack. I think this comparison shows the state of the game right now...HYPE KILLS!!! I hope dudes aren't unloading classics like these Blazer's AND adding cash on top just to get the Yeezy 2... Maybe the Supreme Blazer's just appreciated slowly because they were worn by a lot of people then demand came out of no where and they were hard to find brand new? However, I think we'll see the opposite with this release (and the Galaxy Foamposite) where these releases slowly depreciate as those who have them purely to sell realize everyone is selling them and more people want them to actually wear and are not willing to pay the impractical amounts. Just comparatively speaking here...

>Yeezy 2

it's funny cuz in the middle of me hunting down my pairs of Y2's, the same guy who sold me my DS black supreme blazers last year for like $650 is now trying to offer me $1,500 to buy them back from me.

i can't blame him, they're rarer than hen's teeth, especially DS, and especially size 12.

couldn't do it tho. this is the only DS size 12 i've seen in the blacks, can't get rid of 'em. i LOVE supreme blazers. only worn my reds twice since unDS, and having a hard time unDSing the blacks (they're still factory laced, lace bags attached, and sticker on the bottom)...

the leather on them is some of the best leather i've seen on a nike beside the zen and net yeezy 1's... it keeps it's smell for forever...
pimp.gif

i've had like 2 other pairs of reds, 1 other pair of blacks, and 1 white, but they were all kinda beat, so i sold them all. i know where a VVVNDS white pair is, and he's holding them for me.
damn i sold these for $300.00 a few months after release 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I think air randy does b grades or factory quality with slight variations if any...not sure about vmv though...I think air randy has a direct connect with the same factories that produce the Nikes that you see in stores...not sure why he charges rape prices though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom