Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Gonna try to cop it anyway.
If I don't come out with a pair, oh well......

Exactly. Not the end of the world. They would most likely be trade bait if I do get em though.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by az005us

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.
Won't even be shocked if it's something tied into eBay/charity.

uZiF9.jpg

if this really happened..
Spoiler [+]
cena-kid-crying-o.gif
exactly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by faddy

I hate to say this, but I'll probably pay up to $800 for a pair if I can't get them on release date, these are gonna be insanely hard to cop

stop it! 
sick.gif
exactly people are gonna ask x2+ retail on the resale which will already be stupid... you talkin being comfortable forking over x3+ retail
30t6p3b.gif
my friend
30t6p3b.gif

yall gotta chill with the resale speculation b, your only adding to the hype thats causing you to estimate such crazy prices
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

2ut2iyw.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike needs to go on n drop some official info for the Yeezy's already.. for BOTH colorways

The pics people keep "leaking" of their pair needs to stop.. leak some official info

Don't get me wrong, I like pics just like the next man, but we know what to expect aesthetically from the shoe already

By the way, whose pair does that belong to teamfreshh or anyone with the info

people got to remember mom & pops were charging whatever they wanted which also dictates the resell value

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.
Smh ... Looks like some of us better start setting aside a few coins just in case things get real.

Originally Posted by faddy

I hate to say this, but I'll probably pay up to $800 for a pair if I can't get them on release date, these are gonna be insanely hard to cop
This is the kind of $hit u just don't say out loud/or type on a forum..... for obvious reasons. smdh.

Originally Posted by dimez81

i for see thes going over $1500 resale on release.

I bet u do... I bet u also see yourself reselling these for 1500 too.....smdh...use your heads people, stop feeding the hype beast.

I understand everybody saying not to feed the hype but, no matter what we do, the force is strong with the yeezys. With gr Jordan's selling out at a record pace, there is no hope for this being a calm release at all. I hope everyone that has contributed postively in this thread gets their pair.

I just thought about it,
30t6p3b.gif
if this release is like the Air Mag one.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

a celebrity paying $2500 for a preorder shows exactly what kind of release this will be

thats shows nothing ... fam has money & doesnt care about dropping $2500 & waiting prbly a 2nd pair hes locking up this has no ....zero effect on the gen public who wouldnt even think of doing something so silly

Originally Posted by ColdCity

a celebrity paying $2500 for a preorder shows exactly what kind of release this will be

thats shows nothing ... fam has money & doesnt care about dropping $2500 & waiting prbly a 2nd pair hes locking up this has no ....zero effect on the gen public who wouldnt even think of doing something so silly

wrong because even if the average consumer doesnt pay mark up, celebrities will i guarantee that

Not a very smart move by the celebrity. Brought it from a random guy with no set release date and no way of knowing if this guy's connect is sold. Can't use "o well the celebrity must know the release date" because that would mean he had strong connects to nike, and with 2500 on a shady preorder...doubt it.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

yall gotta chill with the resale speculation b, your only adding to the hype thats causing you to estimate such crazy prices
30t6p3b.gif

What people are willing to pay for this will not change from a NT post.
That's how auctions work. Average end bids will cross where price meets demand. Simple economics sorry to say

wrong because even if the average consumer doesnt pay mark up, celebrities will i guarantee that
& that will account for what the 15-20 celebrities that want a pair. Then what???

Originally Posted by Mazz305

& that will account for what the 15-20 celebrities that want a pair. Then what???
then you have folks that can afford to spend $1000+ or people who want to be the only person they know with them, so they pay as much as they can.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Not a very smart move by the celebrity. Brought it from a random guy with no set release date and no way of knowing if this guy's connect is sold. Can't use "o well the celebrity must know the release date" because that would mean he had strong connects to nike, and with $2500 on a shady preorder...doubt it.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

If they make 10,000 of each colorway (which is the rumored number) 
Don't you think there are 10,000 people richer than than most that want this shoe who will pay that?

After all the bids were hot on the Air MAGs with one person paying almost $40,000 for a pair.

If they make 10,000 of each colorway (which is the rumored number) 
Don't you think there are 10,000 people richer than than most that want this shoe who will pay that?

After all the bids were hot on the Air MAGs with one person paying almost $40,000 for a pair.

^

You can't compare the Mags to the Yeezys.

As much as how hot the Yeezys are in the "sneakerworld", the Mags were advertised on a nationally top rated show/featured in one of the best movies of all time. Far more recognizable/iconic then the Yeezys will EVER be. 

I can see a few/handful of pairs selling for over $1000 to "celebrities", resellers see that then hike prices up then what? The majority of non-celebrity status people I see will not spent that much which will make the resellers drop prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom