Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly...this is getting to be too much. I was seriously considering dropping 700-800 on these shoes....I love the way they are built and the design cues, but nothing should be this hard to get. I just want to enjoy the shoes NIKE...this isn't even funny nor fun anymore.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Honestly...this is getting to be too much. I was seriously considering dropping 700-800 on these shoes....I love the way they are built and the design cues, but nothing should be this hard to get. I just want to enjoy the shoes NIKE...this isn't even funny nor fun anymore.

Guys in the US and Europe and Asia be thankful you at least have a shot at landing a pair for retail... even if it is a lottery shot. Everything I have heard says Canada will not get a single pair. This means I have to be extremely lucky to land a pair for under 1k. Here me.... I have to get LUCKY to spend 1k on a pair of kickz. So I have to agree Nike....it ain't even funny or fun anymore.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Guys in the US and Europe and Asia be thankful you at least have a shot at landing a pair for retail... even if it is a lottery shot. Everything I have heard says Canada will not get a single pair. This means I have to be extremely lucky to land a pair for under 1k. Here me.... I have to get LUCKY to spend 1k on a pair of kickz. So I have to agree Nike....it ain't even funny or fun anymore.
Honestly If nike stopped with the BS and released some credible info all these rumors would freaking stop and this thread would gain some sort of purpose

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

getting my conects right as we speak bruh.

"ooooh he's getting his connects!!"

laugh.gif
lame

I hope these are on NDC. But Nike would probably pull a Galaxy Foam stunt on us again.
mad.gif

PaulBaeKR wrote:
Guys I know there are so many rumors out there, so take this info I got with a grain of salt. A friend of mine who works at a boutique that got the first Yeezy's stated that they'll for sure drop sometime in June, only 3,000 pairs, and that its going to be a East/West coast thing...hopefully the east coast gets the Blacks. 
eyes.gif

Walters?

Originally Posted by Joulze

2.) Wasn't one of the rumors of the reason that the Yeezy II was pushed back was so they could make more pairs, or that they may possibly be some type of GR?

Dudes were initially saying that they were pushed back from march28, etc. or any other rumored dates because the 3rd colorway wasn't finalized at the time.

others said because kanye wanted bigger production numbers / nike didn't want a repeat of the galaxy fiasco (we all know nike doesn't care)

but no source for any of it. Unless anything comes from don c, virgil, kanye, nike etc. can't believe any of these rumors, even your 'connects' they know just as much as we do.

All you can do is wait till Nike gives out official info bro. Checking this thread with all this hearsay just makes things worst. Retailers all the way up to Kanye don't know what's going on. I think it's dope that they've kept it under wraps like this. Before there was an internet to make shoes cool...shoes would just come out.

^Word. It may be a long shot, but I'd rather have it this way. Back to the days of not knowing what's out until you got to the store. If they just dropped randomly and I still missed them, I wouldn't even be upset.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Before there was an internet to make shoes cool...shoes would just come out.
And it would be GREAT if that's how they'd drop.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Before there was an internet to make shoes cool...shoes would just come out.
And it would be GREAT if that's how they'd drop.

agreed. I remember going to the mall and seeing shoes for the 1st time back in the 90s and just copping off the strength
pimp.gif

So we're not going to talk about that tweet @airmag sent out this morning? I thought they deleted their account, but apparently not.

All you can do is wait till Nike gives out official info bro. Checking this thread with all this hearsay just makes things worst. Retailers all the way up to Kanye don't know what's going on. I think it's dope that they've kept it under wraps like this. Before there was an internet to make shoes cool...shoes would just come out.

Very true...but living in  a major market (DC) already had me like "copping these will be slim to none", but with all this added BS it's starting to hurt like those "old days" you spoke of. I promised myself I would never care after the OG bred XIIIs dropped and i couldn't cop. Sure I was 10, but I feel like i'm in over my head just like I did in 1997. I'm just a regular guy who loves sneakers. I just want to wear them, not sell them.
30t6p3b.gif

I just wanna do this in my Yeezy's

baf265519d96a67d37ff4ec5f9685f353c6979e0_r.gif

MJ All Day45 said:

I'm which Ty but the truth is that day is loooooooooooooonnnnnnggggg gone....there are too many thirsty beast out there dying for E-Props for things to stay undercover...

The minute these hit a stores inbound sheet...or the minute a boutique owner gets confirmation they are coming...some kid will post they are due to arrive X how many Quantites...and price...dudes will make copies of the inbounds sheet so NT doesn't scream ducktales...Boutique owners know to strike while the iron is hot and before large stores drop at retail...so they are quick to tip there hand to VIP customers at high end prices to capitalize.....

Say what you will...but the truth is boutique owner see Yeezy's, Foams, Concords...all hyped releases as straight up pay day....and honestly I'm not mad...we come around for major releases..the lights gotta stay on 365...gotta make that dough last...

18th letter wrote:
PaulBaeKR wrote:
Guys I know there are so many rumors out there, so take this info I got with a grain of salt. A friend of mine who works at a boutique that got the first Yeezy's stated that they'll for sure drop sometime in June, only 3,000 pairs, and that its going to be a East/West coast thing...hopefully the east coast gets the Blacks. 
eyes.gif

Walters?

Joulze wrote:
2.) Wasn't one of the rumors of the reason that the Yeezy II was pushed back was so they could make more pairs, or that they may possibly be some type of GR?

Dudes were initially saying that they were pushed back from march28, etc. or any other rumored dates because the 3rd colorway wasn't finalized at the time.

others said because kanye wanted bigger production numbers / nike didn't want a repeat of the galaxy fiasco (we all know nike doesn't care)

but no source for any of it. Unless anything comes from don c, virgil, kanye, nike etc. can't believe any of these rumors, even your 'connects' they know just as much as we do.

ATL fam wassup!  But nah a homie from Wish gave me the heads up.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I'm which Ty but the truth is that day is loooooooooooooonnnnnnggggg gone....there are too many thirsty beast out there dying for E-Props for things to stay undercover...

The minute these hit a stores inbound sheet...or the minute a boutique owner gets confirmation they are coming...some kid will post they are due to arrive X how many Quantites...and price...dudes will make copies of the inbounds sheet so NT doesn't scream ducktales...Boutique owners know to strike while the iron is hot and before large stores drop at retail...so they are quick to tip there hand to VIP customers at high end prices to capitalize.....

Say what you will...but the truth is boutique owner see Yeezy's, Foams, Concords...all hyped releases as straight up pay day....and honestly I'm not mad...we come around for major releases..the lights gotta stay on 365...gotta make that dough last...

True say.... hey, so how's that small Boutique of yours doing these days anyway? Btw... I gotta give u props on that Avatar pic...looks like a wicked collection!
J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom