Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrForce1

expect to pay at least $100 over retail for Yeezy's and that's if I'm lucky to even get them.

yeah, good luck with that. unless you're buying from a corporate ran spot like niketown or HOH, almost every privately owned spot, boutiques, etc, they're gonna charge a lot more over retail than that.

most spots were charging between $400 - $700 for the first yeezys...

Originally Posted by higuy

if this qs rumor picks up, will we see guys camping in stores once june rolls around? lol. then nike/stores might have to provide release info to get people to clear out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That sure would be a backfire wouldn't it.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

expect to pay at least $100 over retail for Yeezy's and that's if I'm lucky to even get them.

yeah, good luck with that. unless you're buying from a corporate ran spot like niketown or HOH, almost every privately owned spot, boutiques, etc, they're gonna charge a lot more over retail than that.

Did NT/HoH get a lot of pairs for the 1's?

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by kingofny04

As of 2:50 EST no exact US release date for this shoe has been set. June 9th is looking like a high possibility but don't be surprised if they decide to move these with the Obsidians. One thing that seems for sure is that they will coincide with a high volume shoe.

That makes sense.
Didn't the first ones drop with other jordan's as well?
I know for a fact the blink yeezy dropped the same day as the raging bull pack...
The BG allstars supposedly got a release date of the 9th...

Those also aren't confirmed for the 9th but we shall see. Remember the Galaxy release was announced roughly 13 days before release. I can see Nike cutting it even closer with these.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

That makes sense.
Didn't the first ones drop with other jordan's as well?
I know for a fact the blink yeezy dropped the same day as the raging bull pack...
The BG allstars supposedly got a release date of the 9th...

Those also aren't confirmed for the 9th but we shall see. Remember the Galaxy release was announced roughly 13 days before release. I can see Nike cutting it even closer with these.

HYPEGAME

I'm basing that off of what the Galaxy Foams sold for which was around $350, realistically though, I'd expect prices at mom & pops/boutiques to charge about $400 which I'd pay no problem. This is Houston I'm in btw.

"@AirMag:  The Eagle has landed..."

Maybe Steve Jobs faked his death and is now working for Nike, because I blindly follow Nike like I do Apple.  Even my usual pre-order reseller routes are cautious on this one.  The KW video release at Cannes, more Y2 sightings on feet, cryptic DiVinci Code @AirMag tweets, the Australians spilling beans, Good Music album wrapped.............All signs looking good for June 9th... but damn it's going to be a bummer if not.  

i dont understand why they keep pushing this release date, if it is a QS they should have produce all pairs by now unless they are tricking everyone and producing more than all of KD IV KOBE VII and lebron IX together

I'm just curious why are dudes making rumors about a quiet release?? I'm not the Tom Brokaw of the sneaker game, but I would imagine Nike stands a better chance of containing the buffoonery by sticking to the RSVP system that's already in place. At least for their locations.. As I've said before, I really don't care how this release is handled. I will obtain my pair(s) regardless, less the buffoonery of sleeping in front of any spot for days and weeks for a pair of shoes.

this might be a stupid question, but will carriers like finishline get the yeezy 2 in store? or did the originals release in stores like finishline? footlocker?

thats true. I was on the phone with a guy from alife and no lie he was like $500 shipped - i was like cool. then he goes $600...
mad.gif

it was mad rude and i remember dude too

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

thats true. I was on the phone with a guy from alife and no lie he was like $500 shipped - i was like cool. then he goes $600...
mad.gif

it was mad rude and i remember dude too
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN'T SAY THAT ALL IN THE SAME BREATH WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU. THAT'S CUT THROAT.

I'm basing that off of what the Galaxy Foams sold for which was around $350, realistically though, I'd expect prices at mom & pops/boutiques to charge about $400 which I'd pay no problem. This is Houston I'm in btw.

who sold galaxy foams over retail like that tho, what store?

couldn't have been a corporate spot.

and as i said many months ago, this release is gonna be unlike anything we've seen b4, worse than galaxy's and concords put together... people doubted me, but watch...

Please Nike Please I beg of you, give us a few pairs online!!! Even if I strike out (which I most likely will) It's my only shot.

my theory is they will not announce them on twitter they will just randomly mention taking orders through niketown twitter and then on a random day at a random time they will put them up on ndc. both online and order will be very limited

this might be a stupid question, but will carriers like finishline get the yeezy 2 in store? or did the originals release in stores like finishline? footlocker?

Doubt it. &From what I remember those retail stores didn't carry the Y1s. With an exception of some shoe stores, I believe only Niketowns & boutiques received them.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Doubt it. &From what I remember those retail stores didn't carry the Y1s. With an exception of some shoe stores, I believe only Niketowns & boutiques received them.
This is a tier 0 release, only certain shoes stores can get that title according to Nike requirements,  FTL and Finishline stores don't have that title from Nike, so they did not have the Y1's or will not have the Yeezy 2's, only high-end boutiques (once release day is set, call and ask if your's will carry them) and HOH/Niketowns will have them. 

Literally every page somebody asks if these are gonna drop online as if somebody on this page knows something that the last page didnt. NOBODY knows where these are gonna drop at but here is the list of stores that carried the Air Yeezy 1 along with nikestore.com. Might remove it soon due to lurkers.

Spoiler [+]
Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike’s (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave’s Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA)
Self Conscious (auction – Chicago, IL)
Sheikh’s (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction – Chicago, IL)
TRUE (San Francisco, CA)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter’s (Atlanta, GA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom