Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like this thread got out of hand quick nothing but arguing going on 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I can see people saying rape prices but why dudes throwing around Sandusky like its clever. Dude had real victims and you can put a face to it. A kids face. When was it ever cool to joke about child rape. Grow up.

because it is clev..wait, oh i get it!  its acceptable to use the word "rape" in a humorous fashion but not "sandusky" because its OK to rape an ADULT.  Wise up.
on topic though, i was just thinking, i know that the soles are from the air tech challenge ii but is the strap from any previous nike model or is it specific only to the Y2?  just curious...

I was saying dudes been saying rape prices And it's not cool to say that but we know what you mean and it wasn't cool to say it about MJ either. To say Sandusky though is immature but its whatever. I dont really care just putting out there. You guys talkin about sneakers. Sneakers for a dude who never scored a point in any sport ever and talking about paying thousands for his shoes. To each his own. Just think its immature to say Sandusky when talking about shoe prices.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This is prolly answered so many times but is is REALLY the official date

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]Nike Air Yeezy 2[/color]
Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010
April 13th, 2012
$250

Not happening. The 3rd colorway hasn't even been finalized yet so expect this to get pushed back, again.

i started the term "sandusky prices", and yes, it's kinda immature, lol, but i started using it cuz the word "rape" is censored over on ISS... i just started using it instead of "rape prices" in general since then... didn't mean to offend anyone, but honestly, the only people i could see it offending is someone connected to him directly, otherwise you gotta be pretty sensitive to let it offend you... as someone pointed out, a million comedians have used MJ's child rape allegations as jokes, were you as sensitive to that too? chill out...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010
April 13th, 2012
$250

Not happening. The 3rd colorway hasn't even been finalized yet so expect this to get pushed back, again.
I don't think the Tan Yeezys were confirmed til after the Zens came out, were they?

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum
508214-010
April 13th, 2012
$250

I don't think the Tan Yeezys were confirmed til after the Zens came out, were they?

All colorways were confirmed 2-3 months before release I believe for the first pair.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i started the term "sandusky prices", and yes, it's kinda immature, lol, but i started using it cuz the word "rape" is censored over on ISS... i just started using it instead of "rape prices" in general since then... didn't mean to offend anyone, but honestly, the only people i could see it offending is someone connected to him directly, otherwise you gotta be pretty sensitive to let it offend you... as someone pointed out, a million comedians have used MJ's child rape allegations as jokes, were you as sensitive to that too? chill out...
or people that have been sexually abuse or raped as a kid.  i personally wasnt but i can kind of feel where someone who is sensitive about the issue is coming from.  its like 1 out of 5 men have been sexually abused or raped when they were a child, some stat close to that.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

If the supply for these sneakers will be as limited as the originals, then I definitely see them going for 3k, no problem. That's just my opinion.
No offense, but who the hell is going to pay $3000 for them when you can get LV Jaspers and Dons for cheaper? and lets not forget this design isnt nearly as good as the 1s were. for $3000 you can get all 3 Yeezy 1s, DS or VNDS.

i just want one pair to rock that's it; size 12. pretty sure it wont happen the HYPE is just too much.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Looks like this thread got out of hand quick nothing but arguing going on 
30t6p3b.gif
Cause man, its a thread full of fools. We don't know jack !%%@ about this release but everyone wants to walk around talking like they do. 
We barely have a list of colorways, and a release date that we don't even know if we can really trust. 

Dudes throwing out big $%# price ranges and !%%@, pretty much giving re-sellers a target. 

Dudes arguing in circles and  talking nonsense. 

All we have are a bunch of pictures. The thread needs to be closed until we get real information from Nike... 

I wont show face in any Yeezy thread until some real info pops up. 

does it even matter when air yeezy release, cause seems like everyone already in line for each color way

It took less than 15 pages for this thread to be just as useless as the original. Kudos gentlemen...and I'm not just saying that to stroke your egos (no Proto) you deserve the recognition.

hey guys, just made a connection while looking at my choice of footwear today(AM90 black/infrared) and thought of this. could this be the same mesh material that will be used on the toe box/mid upper on the Y2's? just theory as it seems VERY similar to the mesh on the black/reds. not so much on the greys though which seem to have a thicker weave. thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom