Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by sthebest

judging on how limited these may be, I may say forget them and just get the South Beach Elites. My brother's store might get them and if so, i'm all set.

not the same imo

2962bky.jpg

Let's see what happens.....

i think australia got way less than 60 pairs of galaxy foams. just to put it into a lil bit better perspective.
i like these a lot, but pretty resigned to the fact that i wont get them. if i did end up with them, i might not even want to keep them cuz i dont want to have to worry about getting mugged for a pair of shoes. this limited +@#* is lame.

Would love to get a pair of blacks but its retail or nothing. 350 expensive enough. definitely not paying 1000 plus

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

june 2012 ?

June 2012 or June 12th I'm thinking. I think this shoe will just drop randomly at spots over the first two weeks in June. I don't think there will be one date for all spots. 

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

june 2012 ?

June 2012 or June 12th I'm thinking. I think this shoe will just drop randomly at spots over the first two weeks in June. I don't think there will be one date for all spots. 
I think so too.  21 Mercer had a quiet restock in the galaxy foams today and i feel like it was a test to see how it would go down.  No definite release date = No lines/camping/bad publicity.  The only way this release could possibly go smoothly at this point

^ 350 was australian currency, not US

Australian dollar is almost equal to the US dollar.
& Im thinking June 2012, not June 12th. For a shoe to drop on a Tuesday would be crazy random haha. But then again..

ill be interested to see how 2 colors on one day works out. Either we will all be allowed one pair per color or just one pair. One pair per color would then justify people who said these will be more widely available.

350 for australian retail seems high, but just like Canada, even if the dollar is stronger or at par it does not reflect that in retail prices. CAD was way higher than the USD over the last 2 years and we still have jordans retailing at 209.99 opposed to the USA 160.

Originally Posted by jonnymasterj

june 2012 ?

I think so too.  21 Mercer had a quiet restock in the galaxy foams today and i feel like it was a test to see how it would go down.  No definite release date = No lines/camping/bad publicity.  The only way this release could possibly go smoothly at this point
21 Mercer did get a quiet restock today, and they were gone in an hour. Why couldn't I be on that list?! This is what I get for living in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by jonnymasterj

21 Mercer did get a quiet restock today, and they were gone in an hour. Why couldn't I be on that list?! This is what I get for living in the Bay Area.

Don't worry I live in NY and I'm not on that list either.  They only tweeted about them after they sold out smh

Mercer is a shady group over there. I heard most of the restock were sold to employees/friends early before the store even opened.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Mercer is a shady group over there. I heard most of the restock were sold to employees/friends early before the store even opened.
Mercer is cool. I don't know any one who works there, I don't live in NYC ... and I've gotten lucky with them a few times (pause if necessary). I respect the process, and some things aren't meant for the general public. It's cool, I just want to be on the list of ppl who get that *text message or DM, lol.

I was at Mercer and was able to cop galaxy foams today. There definitely was enough to go around for those who happen to be in the area.

Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

I was at Mercer and was able to cop galaxy foams today. There definitely was enough to go around for those who happen to be in the area.

d2a.jpg

i guess so if you got 3 pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom