Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by TreyDeuce

I was at Mercer and was able to cop galaxy foams today. There definitely was enough to go around for those who happen to be in the area.

IF IT AINT ABOUT YEEZYS IN THIS THREAD!!!
tumblr_leqb3fx0gi1qg7ruao1_400.gif

yeah, no more glitter foam talk in here plz. kthnx.

who's that up close shot of with the 2's on?

lot of cats who've tried to hate on this shoe for months now are about to say "they've grown on me" and go into full on beast mode.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

lot of cats who've tried to hate on this shoe for months now are about to say "they've grown on me" and go into full on beast mode.
laugh.gif
Guys these have really started to grow on me. I think I'm going to go to sports authority and buy a tent tomorrow.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Mercer is cool. I don't know any one who works there, I don't live in NYC ... and I've gotten lucky with them a few times (pause if necessary). I respect the process, and some things aren't meant for the general public. It's cool, I just want to be on the list of ppl who get that *text message or DM, lol.

And I won't be shocked if that's a test run for these shoes. Which I wouldn't be mad at, seems the best way to handle outside of a raffle.

looks like imma be in tokyo on release day. ain't no way my girl is gonna wanna line up on our trip lol. we shall see if i can still get a pair.

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^ 350 was australian currency, not US

Australian dollar is almost equal to the US dollar.
& Im thinking June 2012, not June 12th. For a shoe to drop on a Tuesday would be crazy random haha. But then again..

yes you are right, i meant they are more expensive in australia, same as canada...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif
9/10 thats Don C

I'll take my chances out there. Still no official confirmation which stores getting them? I assume NTNYC would get some pairs right??

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Good info. I wonder what the guys who argued these would be more available are thinking now 
eyes.gif

Trust..these will be more widely available...don't let some sneaker store in Aussie suck you into the Matrix....

1st ask your self..how is it possible that one store knows another stores stock allotment?? Nike reps generally don't give out that info...

2nd the store is doing a "purchase" raffle meaning you have to purchase an item to "qualify" for a ticket...it's not like ALL who show up get a ticket..The point is there is incentive to drive people into the store to be one of 60 or 30 or whatever they said was the allotment..

3rd Boutiques are DYING for this release...it's money time...there is always gonna be hype that comes from Boutiques...Again they gotta keep the lights on ALL year not just when hot shoes release...dudes don't but *$+% all year round...but let a Yeezy or Galaxy drop and they are in the spot everyday trying to make friends....Talking about hook me up...or yo can you hold a pair...*$%!$ please..where were you when we could give them Nike Air Jr's AWAY...When JB was shoving Fusions down our throat..or Nike Sportswear was forcing us to carry 15 different colors of Dunks that they just released two years ago and then did some wack *$+% like send them to there factory stores for $29.99 just to really cut our throats...want a pair..buy a $100 dollar raffle and if you win you can buy a pair for $400....

4th Nike is not going to allow the madness that happened with the AllStars happen again...from ANY STOCKISTA...not even FTL Corp gets a pass this time...

Just be patient until US release info drops...I'm not saying this will be an automatic walk into the store at 11am and there is still a FSR available...I mean damn these kids went ham on sum wack %%+ clown colorway of Jordan 4's so they pretty much proved that they will cop ANYTHING these days to try and flip....

The only saving grace that we all have is the Lebron Elites are actually proving that $250 is a make or break price point...the Taxi are still very much sitting still in my area...at $250 and also FTL non return policy...it's not worth the risk unless you either have someone lined up for them or they are for you to rock....Yeezy's might be an exception just cause we all know resale will be high...but $250 or $315 (I can't remember what retail will be on these) just might weed out some of the people...raffles might slow down the rest...if you only let people cop there size in the raffle should make them at least obtainable....

Plus...no way in hell NIKE is only sending 60 pairs to entire continent...that would be crazy...if I had boutique and a FSR them @!#@!## would be on eBay Australia with the quickness at a price of no less then $2000 a pair...that's a quick $24g come up...how you gonna fight that???

Good luck kids...should be interesting...
There is three stores getting these, Laced in Brisbane, Espionage in Sydney and Sure Store in Melbourne, I'm from Australia, and i have contacted each store, one said 18 pairs and the other 2 said under 20 pairs, where does it say that it is a purchase raffle??? There is a limit of 70 tickets, they are being HANDED out on the day, final point...If you were a boutique, and threw your allotment up on eBay for $2000, I am pretty sure that your Nike account would be finished....and most likely your boutique 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ayipapi,

They may be more widely available to the rest of the world but I believe those numbers for Australia to be accurate.

Australia is known to receive pitiful stock of "limited" releases nation wide.

I remember reading a few years back on NT an Aussie who worked for Nike saying the entire country received 20-30 pairs of a Jordan shoe (my memory is drawing a blank at the moment)

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^^

$1200 PRE-ORDER THOUGH.

I'M GOOD BUT GET YOUR MONEY PLEIGHBOI.
okkkkkkayyyyy.. thanks, i'd rather pay rent this month..
I think I have just given up hope on acquiring either colorway.
These insane prices, both colorways dropping on the same day (stores will only let you buy one, i guarantee it.), no info still, largest hype ever.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

*!$+ this %*#%. I don't even know how to feel about these shoes anymore.

They're amazing.. But I'm not going to these extreme lengths, changing up my everyday schedule, or paying rent for them.

Ya'll can have em' if they aren't at the least bit just as easy if not a slight bit easier to get than the first ones.

I'll go back and cop come J's I missed out on if it gets too out of hand.

I really wanted these too...
30t6p3b.gif

Same, and I have wanted these since the knowledge of its existence. I just wasnt sure about the colorways until clear pics came out

So both colorways are releasing right after the SB Elites, on the same day as the Military IVs?

Resellers are going to have a field day week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

So both colorways are releasing right after the SB Elites, on the same day as the Military IVs?

30t6p3b.gif

Military IVs would be a consolation to people who miss out on Yeezys. If anybody really wants Military IVs & they do drop the same day they'll probably be pretty easy to get.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

30t6p3b.gif

Military IVs would be a consolation to people who miss out on Yeezys. If anybody really wants Military IVs & they do drop the same day they'll probably be pretty easy to get.

Far from consolation prize man its like going to get Grade A buffalo meat and they sell out and all your left with is grade C taco bell meat 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom