Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
copped! Thanks for the heads up!

got my confirmation #!
smokin.gif

yeah yeah...me too got me 22 pairs...^%$%^%^& ducktales...nothing on ndc...link?or just fooling around...&^%%$%^&

Copped...... Never thought I would be able to land a pair in each color!!!! BIG thanks for the heads up!!!

Not that Ive got the biggest post count Ive been a member for 4 years. But soon as he said they were on NDC seeing kids with counts in the single digits popping. NT isnt even safe,

i mean, yeah, i get hooked up sometimes too, but i've also had to deal with it when someone called upper management and therefore i couldn't get my pair...

just sayin', when a store's entire stock goes to the employees and cats who wait in line for hours get dumped on, don't act surprised when someone drops a dime on 'em... it's gonna happen.

Originally Posted by username00

Not that Ive got the biggest post count Ive been a member for 4 years. But soon as he said they were on NDC seeing kids with counts in the single digits popping. NT isnt even safe,

Originally Posted by username00

That's true. Plus it's not a private forum so I'm sure there's plenty of Joe Schmo's following the thread that aren't even members.  

Secret forums with exclusive membership huh.... Damn.. Lol I feel the sentiment of those who say they aren't even interested in the kicks anymore.. Damn, shoes, "f" it, materials in general should never make folks act like this...

Straight dirty bro!! Lol I can't lie, I just ran through nikestore twitter... Hahahaha these kicks got everyone in here actin out of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom