Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Ohio cats need to quit purpin, I kno at least one more spot has to be getting these except corporate, hoh dudes are shady in Columbus they prolly gettin em , I got played on the weathermans had ya get em off eBay for WAY more!

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by telemitry

had a similar call actually. would be quite the curveball lol. 
A little vague boys.  Might as well not post at all if it's not something you want to share.  
this was yesterday. i hit up Fresh Exclusive to see what they're deal was. Looks like they're running low on stock now though. Even at $2k+ their inventory moved.

Rjucks are you in NC? If so what city fam?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

to be 100% honest, I was getting nervous that I was not going to get these...but after that last phone call I am convinced these are going to be WAY more available than everyone thinks....

This would be fantastic, I wish you would go into more detail. 
eek.gif

Thanks for the info.

I just want one dang pair to wear and beat the crap out of.

i would be very surprised if any hoh were to get these i talked to a manager at a hoh he said no one in the company is getting them meaning no champs footlocker or footaction

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by telemitry

A little vague boys.  Might as well not post at all if it's not something you want to share.  
this was yesterday. i hit up Fresh Exclusive to see what they're deal was. Looks like they're running low on stock now though. Even at $2k+ their inventory moved.

Rjucks are you in NC? If so what city fam?
nah im in Atlanta. saw somebody else (forget who) plugging them so hit them to see what the deal was. 

I've talked to numerous HOH in Texas none of them seem to be getting them (or they just aren't releasing information about getting them) I did find a shoe boutique that is going to carry them they have 5 store fronts in my metroplex and they told me all 5 of the stores are receiving them I think certain colorways of this shoe will be limited but the shoe itself will not be

I was set to spend at the most 700$ but I'm wondering if 300$ is more reasonable at this point...

Originally Posted by Mr K

I was set to spend at the most 700$ but I'm wondering if 300$ is more reasonable at this point...

I was going to drop $700 too man, but I just thought about how much stuff I can get with $700. I'm going to try a couple spots on release day, hoping that these are more widely available than most people think, but I doubt it.

The crazy thing is my local spot just confirmed they are getting these!!!

only 3 ppl in line right now as we speak.....

I just cant pull myself to do it!!! I cant wait all them hours of the day and night till saturday morning!!!

I do have vacation time but damn....I gotta draw the line somewhere...

some may call me crazy but...i just cant do it....

to be 100% honest, I was getting nervous that I was not going to get these...but after that last phone call I am convinced these are going to be WAY more available than everyone thinks....

thought the same thing with the vices. i wouldn't bet money on that...

Mannnn, I have a serious hunch that all these HoH are just frontin' on all of us asking if they're gonna get them or nor. They just don't want a repeat of all the All-STar Weekend shenanigans that took place with riots and %$%! like that. It doesn't make any sense for all these little mom n pop shops/boutiques to get like 20-30 pairs but HoH not to get anything.

This is all the release info I can guarantee so far:

Canada
Livestock — Release: Online raffle
NRML (Ottawa) — Release: In-store, first-come, first-served and Online raffle

France
Colette (Paris) — Release: In-store, Twitter competition
Nike Stadium (Paris) — Release: TBD

Germany
Glory Hole (Hamburg) — Release: TBD
The Good Will Out (Cologne) — Release: In-store, first-come, first-served
Solebox (Berlin) — Release: In-store, first-come, first-served

Italy
Slam Jam (Ferrara) — Release: In-store, first-come, first-served

Netherlands
Patta (Amsterdam) — Release: In-store, first-come, first-served

United Kingdom
1948 (London) — Release: In-store, timed wristbands
End (Newcastle) — Release: In-store raffle
Foot Patrol (London) — Release: In-store raffle
Hanon (Scotland) — Release: In-store raffle

Singapore
Limited Edt (Singapore) — Release: In-store raffle

Australia
Espionage (Sydney) — Release: In-store raffle
Laced (Brisbane) — Release: In-store raffle
Sure (Melbourne) — Release: In-store raffle

Originally Posted by indianabound

This would be fantastic, I wish you would go into more detail. 
eek.gif

Thanks for the info.

I just want one dang pair to wear and beat the crap out of.

Same here.

By WAY more available, do you mean the spots got a lot more than we think? Because if that's the case, it's gonna be just as hard to get them. If iit's the same stores, they'll just raffle them off, make us jump through hoops, and they'll still end up $2000 on eBay.

If you're talking that Nike stores will get decent shipments, then that's a different story.

Originally Posted by loubrock

thought the same thing with the vices. i wouldn't bet money on that...
there were alot of vices/southbeaches.  just look at the bay, im watching about 50 pairs in my size alone and the prices are dropping by the hour...

Originally Posted by bballkid11

The crazy thing is my local spot just confirmed they are getting these!!!

only 3 ppl in line right now as we speak.....

I just cant pull myself to do it!!! I cant wait all them hours of the day and night till saturday morning!!!

I do have vacation time but damn....I gotta draw the line somewhere...

some may call me crazy but...i just cant do it....
whats ur location and whats the spot?

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

This should have been an ONLINE ONLY release, Nike and Kanye should have made multiple websites maybe even made them available by region...Cause I have respect for these boutique owners but damn NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THIS POWER. I ALMOST JUST WANNA COME TO CHICAGO JUST TO VIEW THEM IN PERSON. lol

My daughters bday is Friday. this release got me unfocused.

I'm expecting a surprise... somehow it just seems inevitable... HOH on State opens on Saturday with a whole wall dedicated to them or something like that...
pimp.gif

Speculation - but Nike stores may be getting them. Like people have been pointing out, it's awkward that Nike would only release these at greedy boutique shops unless that's what Kanye demanded.

Hopefully the Niketowns will have 60-70 pairs on hand and do the Twitter thing. It's probably the best, fairest chance.

My spot (Burn Rubber in Michigan) is getting them but there's already a line...some dude from Chicago lined up last Friday 
alien.gif

They're doing a raffle but to get a ticket you have to spend $100 in their sale section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom