Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alp

yeah footaction has about 100 guys i was just there about an hour ago some guy offered to sell me about 40th 50th spot for 80 cash i declined, then he wanted to pay me twenty for my WEST raffle but told him he couldnt lol. footlocker/hoh has over 100 ppl on 34th also, dr jays 19 and footlocker 34th between 6th and 7th about 70 ppl. 42nd street is ur best bet if u wanna start camping least ppl about 50 60.

So did West stop giving away raffle tix??

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Somebody just called a nike employee out on twitter for selling Yeezys for $2500.

@ the employee son
I'm not trying to get banned yo. but if you check the nike twitter it's up there about an hour back....

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

Originally Posted by Stussy

SMH at Nike Releasing the Air Yeezys at the Only Spot in the DMV.. and they choose Southeast, DC.. good luck eveyone. don't show up by yourself.

DTLR Mondawmin. 
you new dudes need to get wit it they are only releasing now in SE DC
i just got out of class g... smh...

how come 21 mercer can sell there pairs before release date if that is where ATF and All Day got theirs?

That sneakernews list is booty they listed everything we know already and didn't even post some.

e13rzp.png

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

how come 21 mercer can sell there pairs before release date if that is where ATF and All Day got theirs?

Because Nike lets them run wild.  No one snitches. 

To all chcago heads Modernotoriety tweeted that Niketown Chicago is gonna hold and have a big number for there grand opening later this year, take this for what its worth just passing on what i read

lol so everyone that buys pairs from solebox is gonna know they've touched hikmet's body.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Somebody just called a nike employee out on twitter for selling Yeezys for $2500.

@ the employee son
I'm not trying to get banned yo. but if you check the nike twitter it's up there about an hour back....
indifferent.gif

why would you get banned

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by Mr K

This release really got dudes considering crossing international borders, that %#+* is mind blowing...

Well done Nike, well done...
30t6p3b.gif

i used my air mileage to fly to London.. in line as we speak.. 2 people in front of me..
smokin.gif
 everyone and their mother can tell I'm not from around here..

You can't be serious.

yeah i was thinking about buying the spot but its too early, id rather buy it tomorrow or friday and only wait one day, screw it better to pay 200 for the spot and wait 1 day then 80 and wait three, btw there was almost a fight on 34th hoh today it was funny, they might break that line up. to the guy who asked, WEST stopped giving the raffle tickets out i got lucky and picked up one of the last tickets for a friend and myself. kith in soho is giving them out tomorrow and premium goods in brooklyn.if they break the lines up again ima just wait until ppl start reforming so i can be one of the first in line. one more thing, in front of all of the spots i went to(except dr jays) there was a sign saying they have no info on the yeezy shoe and they are not recognizing the shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom