Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me first say no I can't get anymore. If. I could I'd help but I was lucky to even get one. Now, THESE ARE AMAZING IN PERSON!!!

I loved the platinum and was ehh on the blacks but the more I see them on feet I like the black more. Probably cause the easier to wear comment

they gonna drop these on june 9th in shanghai china and they gonna have like lucky draw for only 200 persons. i think the place is gonna be crazy at that time
30t6p3b.gif
fellow NTers who are located in Shanghai can come with me queue up
roll.gif

Have any NTers worn theirs yet?

If I get a black pair that's all I'm wearing until the LeBron X or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

Maybe because they are easier to wear, but I think the Plats >> Solars

Both are beautifully designed shoes though.

I'm down with this statement 1000%!!! Solars are dope, but those Platinums go so friggin hard!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Let me first say no I can't get anymore. If. I could I'd help but I was lucky to even get one. Now, THESE ARE AMAZING IN PERSON!!!
yup PLATS>>>>>SOLARS 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats my fellow Baydestrian.

Those platinums are gonna get destroyed quickly if rocked. See that light grey suede toe box?

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Toronto Heads. Whats the Nike Talk in TO looking like right now? Thinking about making a move from Buffalo NY. 1 hour drive

Prime Stats, save yourself the time and the gas money...here in Tdot the Niketown is releasing, but only via twitter rsvp system...you can check it out online if you don't believe...Livestock Toronto also releasing both cw, but doing it via online raffle entries
Cool.  Thanks for the info.  Has the twitter RSVP system already been done?

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

Those platinums are gonna get destroyed quickly if rocked. See that light grey suede toe box?

As long as he rocks them lightly and not wear them to the club he should be alright.  I'm sure hes gonna take care of the kicks.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
Reject. There's a reason he is trying to trade you all those shoes.

The AY2 are one of a kind & it's worth more than those three combined.

DB 3 $500
DB 4 $450
SB 9 $500

PO

See this is what's wrong. He wants to trade thee limited shoes worth about $1,500 for one pair? Seems more than fair unless you're a reseller/gouger. These, especially the platinum, won't be going for more than $1,500 in a few weeks.

i've said it about 3 times b4, and i'ma say it again... i just can't see the resell dipping back down like that... too many people paid $2k+ for these, they don't have room to go down much lower without losing money...

seriously... kicksxclusive is working on selling out their 2nd FSR at $2,700...

not to mention other countless examples... just to get them out the door...

this isn't like galaxy foams where a ton of people got them at box price or even under a stack...

it seems like 80% of these are not being sold at box price, if not more...

Not true at all. A lof of folks payed $1500-2000 for the galaxy Foam before release. And after the release for 4-5 days folks were spending $1200-1400 for a pair. Now most folks that decided to wait on selling their pair can't get one bite at $950. Same will happen with the Y2's. Most who purchased the kick for $1599-2000 will not sell anytime soon. The rest of the folks who will cop it for retail or have payed $1000 will be selling theirs for $1500 straight through Paypal invoice since theirs plenty of room to work with. That's why it's dangerous to buy a kick for $2000 when you know damn well a large group of folks will cop for waaaay less than $2k and will have it up for sale on Ebay, Froums, Twitter, Craigslist, Amazon,etc.. and command the market....They will be flooded like the Foam Galaxies, you guys can bet on that.  The only way for a re-seller to cash in is before the release... once it releases, stuff starts dying out and folks move on to the next big thing.

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by trappedintime

See this is what's wrong. He wants to trade thee limited shoes worth about $1,500 for one pair? Seems more than fair unless you're a reseller/gouger. These, especially the platinum, won't be going for more than $1,500 in a few weeks.

i've said it about 3 times b4, and i'ma say it again... i just can't see the resell dipping back down like that... too many people paid $2k+ for these, they don't have room to go down much lower without losing money...

seriously... kicksxclusive is working on selling out their 2nd FSR at $2,700...

not to mention other countless examples... just to get them out the door...

this isn't like galaxy foams where a ton of people got them at box price or even under a stack...

it seems like 80% of these are not being sold at box price, if not more...

Not true at all. A lof of folks payed $1500-2000 for the galaxy Foam before release. And after the release for 4-5 days folks were spending $1200-1400 for a pair. Now most folks that decided to wait on selling their pair can't get one bite at $950. Same will happen with the Y2's. Most who purchased the kick for $1599-2000 will not sell anytime soon. The rest of the folks who will cop it for retail or have payed $1000 will be selling theirs for $1500 straight through Paypal invoice since theirs plenty of room to work with. That's why it's dangerous to buy a kick for $2000 when you know damn well a large group of folks will cop for waaaay less than $2k and will have it up for sale on Ebay, Froums, Twitter, Craigslist, Amazon,etc.. and command the market....They will be flooded like the Foam Galaxies, you guys can bet on that.  The only way for a re-seller to cash in is before the release... once it releases, stuff starts dying out and folks move on to the next big thing.

eh, i thought like you b4, but more and more i just feel like they're not gonna come down to $1,000 and under...

could be wrong tho.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Congrats my fellow Baydestrian.

Hey BigDawg. Remember when people were knocking on you in the LBJ thread? You should put these platinums right next to those thunders and retake the caddi pic!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Found this on another site...if anyone cares. I thought it was interesting.

"On the NRG topic, Nike products tagged with NRG simply mean "Energy". It's a new brand initiative similar to NSW, N7, etc. Really, NRG just means it's limited. Nike has posted this several times on Twitter, but people don't seem to grasp the fact it has nothing to do with the marketing company "NRG".

"NRG Marketing" is a small event marketing agency that Nike has used in the past to create a pop-up shop. That's it. They handle event marketing, things like planning sponsored concerts, store-fronts, local events, NOT product distribution. They have nothing to do with the Yeezy or other NRG releases. Don't believe me? Call them 310.255.7995 or even just look through their site http://www.experiencenrg.com/, twitter, facebook, etc.

There are a bunch of NRG Nike products at this point. The "What the Max" collection is NRG, other releases like the Air Royalty mids, certain SFB boots, Air Trainer 1 releases, etc. NRG is just a designation such as an NSW or QS. Nothing more."

ONLY the true followers of this thread can recall the hilarious (and pointless) three page argument about the NRG label
roll.gif
Too many have have come out the woodworks ever since Nike gave the official word. This thread moves waaaay too fast. Forced to catch up on 40+ pages after my last visit 36 hours ago.

loving that places are doing raffles. call me crazy but that's how it should be when supply doesn't meet demand. just because you can camp doesn't make it fair for guys that have jobs or families to take care of.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

And for any one who can't name at least 10 kanye west songs off the top of their head ... man. Disgusting.

i probably know the names of 1 or 2 kanye songs at the most.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

loving that places are doing raffles. call me crazy but that's how it should be when supply doesn't meet demand. just because you can camp doesn't make it fair for guys that have jobs or families to take care of.

Imagine getting robbed and your %%# kicked bc you rock some fake yeezys trying to stunt. And the person who took your !!!% didn't know they were fake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom