Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thapointguy

WitnessMyCalm21 said:
DUDE ON NTwitter
SIMPLY TWEETED Yeezy For Sale Sz 11 Grey ... He was Trolling

and SOMEONE HIT HIM UP AND SENT HIM A STACK ON PAYPAL AS A GIFT!!!

NO PICS OR ANYTHING OF THE KICKS...HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PAIR!

OMG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
I'm weak as hell

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

DUDE ON NTwitter
SIMPLY TWEETED Yeezy For Sale Sz 11 Grey ... He was Trolling

and SOMEONE HIT HIM UP AND SENT HIM A STACK ON PAYPAL AS A GIFT!!!

NO PICS OR ANYTHING OF THE KICKS...HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PAIR!

OMG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Post screenshots!  What is the twitter @NT?

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

im not gonna front..this is the most active i've been for a release. Kudos Nike

Kudos for what? People trying to desperately hunt down pairs (at any price it seems) isn't the kind of activity that benefits a brand. I'd fins it strange if this released endeared anyone more to Nike. "thanks Nike, all this wasted time to still be shut out on the most overhyped shoe ever has made me such a bigger fan. You have really shown how little your loyal customers mean, and that puts a smile on my face!" LMAO
i mean its an awful situation for us that are trying to get the sneaker but you gotta respect Nike's marketing on this one. they have folks going crazy for these and thats the point if you're trying to make something super limited/rare. Folks on here talking about flying across the country for a pair. Matter fact someone flew all the way to england for a pair. not to mention there are people who've missed whole weeks of work for these. it sucks for ppl that want to get the shoes to wear but if you were another major corporation, you have to respect nike's marketing department
Respect Nike's marketing on this? What is there to respect? They didn't even have to do any marketing. It's Kanye West. It's the Yeezy 2. They issued a press release and that was the extent of their marketing. Nike made a very limited amount of shoes, and coupled with who helped design them, the shoes marketed themselves. Seriously, this "great marketing" gets tossed around here so much, but no one seems to have a clue about marketing or actually be in the industry. This isn't some revolutionary concept. Nike as a company can let celebrities and forums like this do all the hyping they need at no cost. It isn't revolutionary, it isn't flooring marketing people.

I told myself I would never do this RSVP thing ever again once I got a pair of the Miami Vice. Look where I am now
laugh.gif

Im hoping they didnt have that many pairs of platinums to begin with and there's x3 amount of solar reds

still hoping to receive a dm for a pair of size 9's.
i've never entered so many raffles in my life.

I sent my size 13 DM in at 12:16 (just a few seconds after their tweet)

and I sent my size 11 DM at 12:17

what about you guys?

Originally Posted by khoality13

Everyone, please be beware that the RSVP system is rigged. Please keep in mind that my phone is currently set to PST. When you do the time conversion, the time is equivalent. This is my DM to 21 Mercer and a picture I found on Instagram. Notice that I sent my DM 4 minutes before the guy and still haven't heard back. 

You RSVPd for a size 8.

they might have only 1 or 2 size 8s and someone beat you to it.

anyways you're in the pacific timezone? youre gonna pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom