Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RV019

Montalban just did me wrong -___-I could've been doing other things but instead I wait in front of my computer for hours for nothing

I am so heated right now
mad.gif
Me too fam.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Funny how dudes calling it rigged when the picked a guy from Dallas when he can't even pick em up.

Doesn't mean it wan't rigged.  21 Mercer has pulled some shady crap with limited released stuff in the past this wouldn't surprise me at all.  BTW if it wasn't rigged please explain this to me
laugh.gif
picking from the top of your DMs instead of bottom =/= rigged

Funny how dudes calling it rigged when the picked a guy from Dallas when he can't even pick em up.

Doesn't mean it wan't rigged.  21 Mercer has pulled some shady crap with limited released stuff in the past this wouldn't surprise me at all.  BTW if it wasn't rigged please explain this to me
laugh.gif

thank you tre posting up the %+#%%%+ truth

I wonder how long Montalban is postponing till. The window was supposed to be between 11a-7p but probably won't even happen today.

I can't believe Montalban did this!!!!! Hours wasted!! Furious, doesn't even come close to describing how I feel right now. Absolutely no consideration of the fans of their products.

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by micer

I have a feeling this is going to be an easy cop on NDC. I've been right about this release so far, and something tells me they're gonna have a reeeeeally large stock for this, and WILL be ready to handle the server load.
Consider these reasons:

• Nike only sent limited quantities to boutiques for a reason - to control this release. The last few hyped releases haven't gone over well and Nike knows this. They were never planning on huge quantities in stores to prevent people from getting upset and starting riots and $#&@. That's why they only sent a semi-large stock to 21 Mercer (their exclusive boutique) for heads who want to cop in the traditional campout style. 
  • Hype is too big. Nike knows how big this hype is and again, doesn't want another Galaxy Foam release.  They want to discourage resells (because lets face it; Nike WANTS our money) and prevent the bad press associated with salty hypebeasts.
  • Look at how much stock was allocated to A, B, and C (and also D) list celebs. I figured this before any stores had confirmation of stock - Nike can't dodge bad press by giving away all of the world's Y2s to celebrities to show off on Instagram. Therefore, they anticipated how many people would want these shoes IN ADDITION to the celebs and produced enough to satisfy the thirst. This is why I think the April date was pushed; Nike claims it wasn't, but I think it was to produce more pairs.
Basically what it comes down to - Nike wants people to buy their product, from them, and they know how big the hype is. This release is different from the Galaxies because with a shoe like this, even people like me who aren't heads (I don't own a single pair of J's and more than likely never will) want to cop. Nike wants us to them our money, not to resellers on eBay. They WILL come through, I'm confident.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this really gave me a lot of hope

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

................and with that announcement I will def. be setting a new personal best for longest time at a computer without fapping.

got to multitask
laugh.gif

That's some #@*$%*$% man. There's no rhyme or reason to 21 Mercer's RSVP. If they're not doing first come first serve with the RSVP, they should at least tell us up front. I mean what the hell kind of criteria are they using to pick people? #FriendsandFamily???

Originally Posted by kevi

I have a feeling this is going to be an easy cop on NDC. I've been right about this release so far, and something tells me they're gonna have a reeeeeally large stock for this, and WILL be ready to handle the server load.
Consider these reasons:

• Nike only sent limited quantities to boutiques for a reason - to control this release. The last few hyped releases haven't gone over well and Nike knows this. They were never planning on huge quantities in stores to prevent people from getting upset and starting riots and $#&@. That's why they only sent a semi-large stock to 21 Mercer (their exclusive boutique) for heads who want to cop in the traditional campout style. 
  • Hype is too big. Nike knows how big this hype is and again, doesn't want another Galaxy Foam release.  They want to discourage resells (because lets face it; Nike WANTS our money) and prevent the bad press associated with salty hypebeasts.
  • Look at how much stock was allocated to A, B, and C (and also D) list celebs. I figured this before any stores had confirmation of stock - Nike can't dodge bad press by giving away all of the world's Y2s to celebrities to show off on Instagram. Therefore, they anticipated how many people would want these shoes IN ADDITION to the celebs and produced enough to satisfy the thirst. This is why I think the April date was pushed; Nike claims it wasn't, but I think it was to produce more pairs.
Basically what it comes down to - Nike wants people to buy their product, from them, and they know how big the hype is. This release is different from the Galaxies because with a shoe like this, even people like me who aren't heads (I don't own a single pair of J's and more than likely never will) want to cop. Nike wants us to them our money, not to resellers on eBay. They WILL come through, I'm confident.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

Consider these reasons:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope you are right.

MERCER IS A FREAKING JOKE! I COULDN'T EVEN SEND A DM TO THEM FOR THE PLATINUMS, AND THE BLACK PAIR I COULDN'T SEND A DM UNTIL IT WAS WAYYYYY TOO LATE. I CAN'T STAND THEM OR HOW THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW THE DM BEFOREHAND TO MAKE SURE IT WORKED FOR EVERYBODY.
mad.gif

Consider these reasons:

I feel your logic. Hope that this is accurate.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by thatguy

says the guy wantin a hundred bucks for supposed info on when
roll.gif

such a joke, sadly he didn't accept my $40,000 offer for the info though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Sick! Dudes are trying to capitalize in any shape or form on the Yeezy release. I hope he doesn't get a pair.

I just wanna know how ANYONE but upper management and the IT guy responsible for putting em up has any clue what the date and time is

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

laugh.gif

thank you tre posting up the %+#%%%+ truth
Everyone needs to see this, because there is no rhyme or reason for it.  Some people are trying to make sense of it by saying well 12:21=21 mercer but there was nothing about that mentioned when RSVP was announced so its b.s..  The bottom line is some shady !++* went down there.

Im reading from 340 to now and one dude said twitter on web has problems sending dms?! oh my freaking god....got damn cellphones

On another note yall notice the lacetips on insider nike is black instead of gold? i like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom