Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIKE TWITTER NEEDS TO BE DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!

getting me up like that

@@*@$* nike! i was nappin infront of my laptop i hear a text and see 2 new tweets my heart races i click and it says "incase you missed out on military 4s" trolling

with all the trolling going on out here i dont even know now when someone trying to troll and throw others off, or if they really trying to help out the NT community...

I have not been able to enter this thread for the longest...im assuming yuku is acting up?

laugh.gif
Incase you missed it huh Nike................................They playin games now.

hahahahahahahahaha that Military 4 tweet. I knew something like that was about to happen. They're going to literally give some poor out of shape sneakerhead surviving on cheetos, pizza, and red bull a heart attack.

I figured it out.

In order to handle the traffic they don't want to sell the Military iv's and yeezys at the same time.

So they are sitting at computer refreshing and waiting just like us.

So.....

Go buyout all the IV's to speed this up, and cancel/return your order for free.

Any volunteers to test my theory?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by jst628

47 second delay on Nike's last tweet text... by the time i get a notification these could already be sold out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt it. There are thousands refreshing every 47 seconds or less? Really? Nuts if that's actually the case.

Got that at me end to. Wasn't too happy about it

Originally Posted by jst628

47 second delay on Nike's last tweet text... by the time i get a notification these could already be sold out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt it. There are thousands refreshing every 47 seconds or less? Really? Nuts if that's actually the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom