Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by badboy

Y'all are still paying this dude (NikeVandal)??.....
indifferent.gif

I sent him $1800 via PayPal gift to be the only person he tells. He agreed. Now just patiently waiting for that email.
smokin.gif

I feel bad for you guys wasting this beautiful Saturday sitting in front of a computer.
30t6p3b.gif

its saturday. theres going to be another one in a week dont worry.

Originally Posted by Rudy Gay

The drop day doesn't start with a "S"
wink.gif
Rudy Gay??? Forget these shoes! Would you play for the Bulls??? D Rose could really use your offensive firing power next year. For whatever idiotic reason Memphis seems to be shopping you despite the front office publicly denying it. COME TO THE CHI!

“I had to get this shoes.I had to get them. I couldn’t sleep last night. Look I’m shaking now. Oh, my God. They’re in my hand,

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by badboy

Y'all are still paying this dude (NikeVandal)??.....
indifferent.gif

I sent him $1800 via PayPal gift to be the only person he tells. He agreed. Now just patiently waiting for that email.
smokin.gif

I feel bad for you guys wasting this beautiful Saturday sitting in front of a computer.
30t6p3b.gif

its saturday. theres going to be another one in a week dont worry.
Oh yeah man. That luxurious life. Drop $2k so I don't gotta wait. 
pimp.gif

Not really...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harding

wink.gif
Rudy Gay??? Forget these shoes! Would you play for the Bulls??? D Rose could really use your offensive firing power next year. For whatever idiotic reason Memphis seems to be shopping you despite the front office publicly denying it. COME TO THE CHI!
indifferent.gif

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Harding

wink.gif
indifferent.gif

shoot, i went to the gym this morning, then the SD fair, had dinner, and now i'm starting my e-camp.
i don't know how you guys stayed in ALL DAY in front of your computer.
30t6p3b.gif

my rogue KDIVs got cancelled. nikestore gave me a 15% coupon, i want to use it but i feel that when i enter the coupon and press enter its going to take up time and lower my chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom