Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye Shoe game I'm done with you. Time to work on my career and get one of these toys

ZHWUC1ZD7CLA00434-1.jpg

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

after an hour of refreshing javascript went disabled then i was able to checkout through paypal....i thought i was screwed

same here. got a order number but no confirmation email yet. hopefully getting this far i get a tracking number. 

I really wanted a pair to rock(either color). Didn't get a pair, but I'm glad all of this is over. I'll get them when the time is right.

I couldn't even get to my cart to move on to the next step smh. Same thing happened with the iv's this morning when i checked out the "new" system.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

this new release no time or date is a joke

i tried to follow as much aand as long as i could but i got a life

atleast when you knew the time everyone had a fair chance and could try to get a pair

i will be filing a complaint with nike and i think everyone who got screwed should too........................................peace23

They could givva rat's about our complaints bruh. Twitter is full of em. It's truly a GAME.

After 1 hour of being on hold I finally got through with NIKE. Rep told me if you put your Credit Card info in and clicked submit but were logged off you WILL receive your pair/pairs. Congrats to all that we're able to get some.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

i had them in my cart though, i had them in there 
frown.gif

But didn't most people? And in the past wasn't getting them in your cart a piece of cake?
Not sure man, but I had them in my cart and than reached the payment screen just like @nikestore said - so they need to address this issue case by case, customer by customer and I dont give a ++!@ if they have to make an individual pair for each customer who really did have these in cart (tracked via IP address's) than they better. Cause they're going to hear it from me. Obnoxious and all. I'm not letting them rob me like this.

the thing that really sucks is it sounds like a lot of us were logged in, had shoes in cart, then after everything froze, next thing we know we were logged out. i mean no way any of our pairs gonna be "held" if that was the case.

congrats to everyone that got em... we know our chances were slim to none so try not to be too salty guys.

Originally Posted by m20xr

I hope the Yeezy III release isn't this messy
I hope he doesn't get to release another sneaker period. Damn well foul, I would think he'd have a say as to how many pairs are released, this is the second thing Kanye related since the end of last year that was so hard to get and had issues ordering (Jasper Bracelet being the other).

we will here in the next few weeks hundreds of apologize from nike and how they increase volume productiin of shoes upgraded there servers this and tht and we will all fall for it

I can't believe this. As a fan of Nike and as a Fan of Kanye this has just crushed me mentally.

I've been mentally F**ked and abused by Nike Corp.
First I get G'd by 21 Mercer. I had an app to auto refresh every 1 second and had everything prewritten and sent in my size within a 2 second time frame. There is NO WAY i didnt get through. Apparently I wasn't one fo the first. Ok so I failed even though I thought I hadn't.

I've been up since 6:30 A.M sitting on my computer. i skipped the gym, a shower, had my meals at the same desk just so I can get these. Again I had three computers on auto refresh. I get two added on my iphone in the cart. Can't get to checkout. And when I do they tell me its sold out. OK. On my desktop I Frekin get to the Checkout screen. I refresh and it vanished. Only reason I refreshed was cuz nike assured me that once it was we entered the checkout phase we were safe for 48 hours until they resolved problems. #%+!!! ive never been so mad. Such high expectations from NIKE.

Stay tuned I will be burning over $1000 worth of Jordans within the coming days. I'm done with this company. Seriously this is hard for me to do but I'm not gonna support a company that doesnt give two #%!$$ about their loyal customers. I'm not asking anyone to join me. Just take it for what it is.

Were there any horror stories? I didnt read any but then again YUKU was messing up ever other page.

Originally Posted by adub beta

2532652605b13a70299bb27532a9bcd438a9cd4c_r.jpg

I can't f#%kin believe I got through 
eek.gif
 feels Like I won the lotto %$#@%^&^

Gonna be rockin both pairs will not resell them

Thought I lost them but kept on tryin.... Never Gave Up!!!!
My screen would have look like yours if it went through, wow. I am 0/3 in online releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom