Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I think what people are failing to realize is Nike.com logs you out of your account every few hours so every from your last session so everyone who clicked the Air Yeezy 2 link when the tweet went out didn't notice they weren't logged into there accounts (natural extinct is to add that shoe to your cart ASAP) and attempted to place their orders as Guests. And by the time you got to the payment screen, the site had likely already been down (not to forget, you're still not logged into your NDC account). So there was no way Nike's new checkout holding system would work for you if you weren't logged into your account PRIOR to checking out the sneaker.

Just my theory.
THE THING WRONG ABOUT THIS IS I WAS DEFINITELY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT. I LITERALLY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE LINK HIT. NO WAY IT LOGGED ME OUT BEFORE THE LINK HIT. HOPEFULLY THE PAIRS REALLY ARE HELD AND WILL APPEAR IN CARTS OF PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IN THE MORNING OR BEFORE THE 48 HOURS IS UP.
How would Nike go by finding our orders on "guest" accounts? ILLIONAIRE's theory makes sense.
I was logged in the entire time personally...because I got to the checkout screen and my address and payment info were there. So are mine gonnna be in the cart tomorrow morning? !+@* no.

are the people that are able to go through the submitted order process and just have them as submitted when you look at your order statuses feeling confident?

Aii so I built a list of the kicks im gonna burn

Nike Sb Blue and Red Lobsters
Both Black and White Cement three
Raptor / Orlando 7 DMP
Bordeaux
My favorites IV thunder and lightening
A bunch of various Jordan I's
Jordan V Fusions
Kobe V, VI, VII. Love kobe but I hate Nike more now
Jordan Aqua VIII with matching slides.

had 10.5 plat in my cart but it vanished about an hour ago, man i thought i was good to go when i saw it in my cart.

i added them to my cart then it went blank.... my BABYMAMA made it all the way to where u enter your credit card info and it froze on her, i told her u good cuz u got them in ur cart then that tweet from nike comes through about the pairs being on hold for 48hrs so im like hell yea.....THE LOVE FOR MY BABYMAMA WAS COMING BACK THEN SHES TELLS ME HOW ARE THEY GONA KNOW TO LEAVE THEM IN MY CART SHES LIKE IM NOT SIGNED IN
indifferent.gif
 I HANG UP AND IM STILL LIKE THTS THE FIRST THING I TOLD U TO DO
30t6p3b.gif

well here's a update: I tried adding a pair to my cart and behold, I have two items in my cart. one is my Kobe VII ID and the other must be the Yeezys. if they are in there tomorrow, im paying ASAP and will either sell if they are the Platinums and will keep if they are the Solar Reds

just got off the phone with nike they said they have to wait for 48 hours to see whos order went thru ,she said if you made to it check out screen then they will be in your cart ,iets see how true that is ,i actually logged in and made it to complete order then my cart only had a pair of elite socks in it, what a joke.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by JumpmanMike30

avafmwqcmaijqdv.jpg

Someone help?! Advice please!!!, anything?!

Charge your phone.
roll.gif
 at charge yo phone, but the same thing just happened to me. I saw someone say just check your cart, and i was like ok whatever. So i went and checked on my phone, and me being all nervous and hyped up i clicked on some stupid ++##. And it lead me somewhere else, and i went back and it was still there. I thought i lost it. Then i went to paypal it had all the info. Try to hit submit order thinking i just pulled out a rabbit out my +$+. then that same error came up. F NIKE

I just like everyone else had them in my cart to FOL! This crazy! I was glued to my laptop, ipad and phone alllll day! Ugh! Stike 3. I give up! Atleast I still have military 4s in my cart! $%%#@!!!!! I dont even want those!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

don't y'all go covering these up with some boot cut jeans, and even worse, don't go stuffing them into some slim fit jeans. rock 'em right or not at all. tongues out or F outta here!

You sound like an old man that just sold his beloved car to a young cat. Word to Gran Torino. 

Logged Back Into My Account And My Cart Was Showing As (1)...... Just About Had Coronary Heart Failure Before Clicking On My Cart Only To Have It Empty
30t6p3b.gif

I've Got To Find A Way To LET GO!!!!
laugh.gif

Time For Kush Break
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

Aii so I built a list of the kicks im gonna burn

Nike Sb Blue and Red Lobsters
Both Black and White Cement three
Raptor / Orlando 7 DMP
Bordeaux
My favorites IV thunder and lightening
A bunch of various Jordan I's
Jordan V Fusions
Kobe V, VI, VII. Love kobe but I hate Nike more now
Jordan Aqua VIII with matching slides.
lemme hold those 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I think what people are failing to realize is Nike.com logs you out of your account every few hours so every from your last session so everyone who clicked the Air Yeezy 2 link when the tweet went out didn't notice they weren't logged into there accounts (natural extinct is to add that shoe to your cart ASAP) and attempted to place their orders as Guests. And by the time you got to the payment screen, the site had likely already been down (not to forget, you're still not logged into your NDC account). So there was no way Nike's new checkout holding system would work for you if you weren't logged into your account PRIOR to checking out the sneaker.

Just my theory.
THE THING WRONG ABOUT THIS IS I WAS DEFINITELY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT. I LITERALLY SIGNED INTO MY ACCOUNT ON MY IPAD AND MACBOOK PRO 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE LINK HIT. NO WAY IT LOGGED ME OUT BEFORE THE LINK HIT. HOPEFULLY THE PAIRS REALLY ARE HELD AND WILL APPEAR IN CARTS OF PEOPLE WHO LEGITIMATELY GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IN THE MORNING OR BEFORE THE 48 HOURS IS UP.
How would Nike go by finding our orders on "guest" accounts? ILLIONAIRE's theory makes sense.

I think its cached or something. I got hit with the same issue as Memph. Oh well I aint trippin these were going to be the concellation prize if I didnt get my Balenciagas. I just got the confirmation form my SA and Im good. 

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

don't y'all go covering these up with some boot cut jeans, and even worse, don't go stuffing them into some slim fit jeans. rock 'em right or not at all. tongues out or F outta here!

You sound like an old man that just sold his beloved car to a young cat. Word to Gran Torino. 

and i'm completely fine with that...

but even if i wasn't, you're the dude who had to photoshop a FNL receipt last night to try to stunt on these kids around here...
laugh.gif

what a day....struck out on NDC as most NTers....and Pacquiao lost a fight he clearly won...i'm gonna go crawl under a rock now....

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
@ dudes dumb and THIRSTY enough to pay nike vandal.

dudes paid for INFO.

roll.gif
I'm glad I had my doubts and just took my chances of waiting. Oh well. I still didn't get my Yeezy's but at least I didn't lose $150 in trying to get info early.

Aight theres gotta be one poor dude who's got them on hold but can't check out for whatever reason like no money or forgets..etc., so the question is how long before they delete their order does the shoe go back into the system? I sorta remember the black/pink originals being restocked sometime after they dropped on ndc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom