Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by cguy610

not even gonna lie; I think these shoes are whack but...
Nike did y'all dirty 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I just don't get how with all the hyped releases nowadays how Nike just can't make more shoes for people; it's a real shame when I see people getting screwed over yellows foams and what not.  If they made 3 times as many Yeezy's all it will do is make sure people who want them don't have to pay crazy resale prices.  This is why I pretty much sold my collection in 2007.

btw y'all know that Nike cart thing at checkout is all a bunch of BS right? The only fair way to do limited releases would be an online raffle.

Nobody would want Yeezy's if they made 3 times as many.  It's about people wanting anything that is "limited".  Just last month you had The Question Iverson's selling out and going for $250-300 on ebay because Reebok did a 'limited' release.  These same Question's used to sit on sales racks when Reebok released a bunch of them.
laugh.gif
 get the hell out of here with that non sense; they'd still sell out still it would just mean dudes were paying like $700 a pair resale and not $2000+
you can't compare Yeezy's to Reebok Questions

I'll have to agree with CGuy, it's not that they wouldn't sell but so many that are "copping to flip" or "copping because it's exclusive/limited and hypebeast wouldn't feed into it... here's a better example, S. Carter shoe first pair sold very well but once Rebook began making different color ways, etc people began saying they were wack and ended up on sale racks.

i doubt nike gonna rerelease the pairs people didnt successfully checkout with in 38 hours. i highly doubt that...

Originally Posted by leothegod

Just becaus they were in your cart doesn't mean you were good. You had to click checkout and get to the payment screen. For you to be good. Can some of you guys read or am I bugging it clearly says that and they clearly tweeted it. They even showed a sample what it is suppose to look like for you to be good.I had the platinum in my cart first so I checked out then I added a black pair which I wasn't able to get to the payment screen so I lost them. Because someone checked out the last size w.e it was before me. Check my twitter I was taking pics the whole time of the screens I was getting. After i didn't know what was going on until after when I went back and read all of Nikes tweets.And btw I paid $208 for the platinum.
wink.gif
check my twitter
IT DIDN'T MATTER. ME AND OTHERS GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN THAT THEY SAID YOU NEEDED TO GET TO WITH MY PAIR. I WAS ACTUALLY ENTERING CREDIT CARD INFO WHEN SITE CRASHED AND IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY CART.

AT THIS POINT I'M JUST WAITING ON A STATEMENT FROM NIKE. HOPEFULLY THEY ARE ABLE TO TRACE THOSE WHO GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by cguy610

Nobody would want Yeezy's if they made 3 times as many.  It's about people wanting anything that is "limited".  Just last month you had The Question Iverson's selling out and going for $250-300 on ebay because Reebok did a 'limited' release.  These same Question's used to sit on sales racks when Reebok released a bunch of them.
laugh.gif
 get the hell out of here with that non sense; they'd still sell out still it would just mean dudes were paying like $700 a pair resale and not $2000+
you can't compare Yeezy's to Reebok Questions

I'll have to agree with CGuy, it's not that they wouldn't sell but so many that are "copping to flip" or "copping because it's exclusive/limited and hypebeast wouldn't feed into it... here's a better example, S. Carter shoe first pair sold very well but once Rebook began making different color ways, etc people began saying they were wack and ended up on sale racks.
S Carters did not sell out are you serious 
laugh.gif

y'all don't get supply and demand at all; making three times as many would still equal a sell out but it would assure more people got them but I guess this is a way for some of you to admit you only want them because they are limited Kanye sneakers

Time for me to Get that 1600 plus together to get these, crazy never thought I would be spending a stack on some shoes But here I go, I guess no Dirt Bike For the summer.

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

what happend to the whole if they in your cart info you good?

this is ridiculous!

If you go on twitter about 97% of the tweets goin to @nikestore are people with this same problem which leads me to think they either are scrambling trying to put pairs back in peoples carts while this 48 hour hold is up OR they are gonna find some way that the people who had em in there cart can cop cause honestly there are a bunch of pairs not accounted for if 98% of the customers got "cart jacked"

I just wish they would start the release all over again
JUST LOOKED AND THEY TOOK THE YEEZYS OFF THE SITE 
mad.gif
NOT JUST IN THE CART BUT YOU NEEDED TO BE ON THE CHECKOUT SCREEN TO HOLD YOUR PAIR.

I was on the checkout screen!

By all accounts so far, these don't hold a candle to the quality of the 1's...

Yet, of course the price went up...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

No doubt. Do these joints even have leather on them? Lol. But as far as waiting to see if their actually sold out I can't afford to hound the computer for hours again smh

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Just becaus they were in your cart doesn't mean you were good. You had to click checkout and get to the payment screen. For you to be good. Can some of you guys read or am I bugging it clearly says that and they clearly tweeted it. They even showed a sample what it is suppose to look like for you to be good.I had the platinum in my cart first so I checked out then I added a black pair which I wasn't able to get to the payment screen so I lost them. Because someone checked out the last size w.e it was before me. Check my twitter I was taking pics the whole time of the screens I was getting. After i didn't know what was going on until after when I went back and read all of Nikes tweets.And btw I paid $208 for the platinum.
wink.gif
check my twitter
IT DIDN'T MATTER. ME AND OTHERS GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN THAT THEY SAID YOU NEEDED TO GET TO WITH MY PAIR. I WAS ACTUALLY ENTERING CREDIT CARD INFO WHEN SITE CRASHED AND IT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY CART.

AT THIS POINT I'M JUST WAITING ON A STATEMENT FROM NIKE. HOPEFULLY THEY ARE ABLE TO TRACE THOSE WHO GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

I hope so too Memphis.. I had it on the PayPal checkout screen.. I know I was signed in because it didn't charge me any shipping. I hope they just dont pull a fast one and add them back to the site unannounced..

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

That doesn't look like the payment page to me.

its the page after u put in the shipping info and hit "next step"
The payment page was right below it where I could type in the CC number

either way until I hear something from Nike im gonna keep that tab up and just hope
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

wink.gif
check my twitter

I hope so too Memphis.. I had it on the PayPal checkout screen.. I know I was signed in because it didn't charge me any shipping. I hope they just dont pull a fast one and add them back to the site unannounced..

I see this happening. An unannounced drop during the week.

damn someone bought a pair of eBay a couple hours for $4000 buy it now; at least they offered free shipping 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

Comfort of the Y1's too...

hit the "Place Order" button, my order has been processing since 3:00 AM EST. Not really expecting Nike to adhere to these supposed "new rules"

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I see this happening. An unannounced drop during the week.

speaking of unannounced drops, I'm on the website right now. They have both colors with sizes but won't let me add to cart. Im just doing this just to do it, maybe it will let me go through on the millionth try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom