Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nikeairon

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AFTER GETTING ALL THE WAY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE SITE CRASHED AND THEN HAVING MY CART SHOW 0, THE PAIR I HAD IS NOW JUST SHOWING BACK IN MY CART. I CAN GET ALL THE WAY TO REVIEW ORDER BUT IT'S NOT LETTING ME COMPLETE IT.

PRETTY MUCH EVERYONES SITUATION IN HERE.
YEA THIS MORNING MY CART WAS EMPTY BUT I JUST CLEARED MY CACHE AND RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND THEY ARE BACK IN THERE NOW. ONLY LETTING ME GET TO REVIEW ORDER SCREEN. HOPE THIS MEANS THEY ARE SORTING OUT WHO MADE IT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Swallow your pride ballers! The reseller is your friend! Lol pay that stack! What's the worst that could happen.Just miss all the Jordan brand releases til Sept. You should be good!

Cray

'Congrats to the buyers who were quick on their computers!

Soldout in 25 seconds... WoW!

#rsvpgallery #airyeezy2'

don c. (rsvp gallery co owner)

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The shoes were on the homepage..but this was at least an hour before they tweeted they were up for sale.

did you buy them?
You couldn't. I clicked on the link and it took me to Givenchy clothes 
frown.gif
Only the pics of the shoes were on the homepage, there was no link to buy them, just an advertisement lol. 

I've seen no one tweeted they actually confirmed a pair, I was on the site when he tweeted check all the links and nothing... I am calling ducktales on this one.....

Originally Posted by spacej23

As soon as Don C tweeted it, I was on the site---there weren't many delays in any of the pages loading at this time either...

Nothing. I searched just about every category, and I also even tried a search for them.

If they were on the site...

They weren't on the site. 
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

If they were on the site before Don C tweeted that, then cool...

However, to tweet that they're up for sale and they're already sold out...

I second this. But I truly do not believe they were on the site. I searched: nike, yeezy, air, etc. NADA. 

So has anyone else had this problem, and can it mean that maybe there is hope that my shoe was held on Nike? Last night when I initially lost my Yeezy, I logged back in and saw one shoe in the cart, but when I clicked it was a YOTD Spizike (#FAIL LMAO). So again, last nite I clicked on my phone and saw a Yeezy and tried to checkout, lost it again. Today, logged in, saw one in the cart, NIKE FLIGHT ONE NRG. Is this a rude joke, or a hint that maybe when Nike fires up tomorrow morning I'll have a shoe?

Originally Posted by Reignman40

RSVP Employee said they were under brands... Can anybody back this up? Or is this a stunt....
it was a stunt, i got on like a second after the tweet was sent out. checked new arrivals, mens footwear, rsvp brand, and even did a search. nothing came up.

also tried calling them and their phone was shut off lol, they rigged the whole release

I think the tweeting that they sold out is to get people off their site. Essentially the spike in traffic is a DDOS. So they DDOS'd themselves. Ha...I appreciate them trying tho. They didnt have to, Nike obviously gave them clearance to sell them online.

Originally Posted by chizzua

someone post a screenshot of these actually on rsvp...
i do not have a screenshot but i saw them, way before any tweet was tweeted. i was just randomly on their site seeing how it works and BAM yeezys. there were 3 platinums size 11, 8 and something else and blacks size 9 and 10. i instantly tried to add to cart but when you clicked it it came up with a message CALL OUR NUMBER OR EMAIL US or some BS. obviously they never actually sold them, as soon as i went back to see other sizes they were gone. they're stingy AF.
mad.gif

Rsvp Gallery Owned themselves. How do you DDOS yourself for shoes you didn't even put up. They didn't have them only a screenshot of a Purchase can prove it to me.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

AFTER GETTING ALL THE WAY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE SITE CRASHED AND THEN HAVING MY CART SHOW 0, THE PAIR I HAD IS NOW JUST SHOWING BACK IN MY CART. I CAN GET ALL THE WAY TO REVIEW ORDER BUT IT'S NOT LETTING ME COMPLETE IT.

PRETTY MUCH EVERYONES SITUATION IN HERE.
YEA THIS MORNING MY CART WAS EMPTY BUT I JUST CLEARED MY CACHE AND RESTARTED MY COMPUTER AND THEY ARE BACK IN THERE NOW. ONLY LETTING ME GET TO REVIEW ORDER SCREEN. HOPE THIS MEANS THEY ARE SORTING OUT WHO MADE IT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN.

[Fingers crossed for you]

Happy i got pair, i wanted both colors, but had to settle with the platniums, truthfully after all this troublr staying infront of my ipad for 16 hours makes me not even want to wear them! Smh at the twitter replies nike had from little 15-16 year old females wanting pairs and bums that dont even have food on the table that wanted a pair. Congrats to thoes that did get their pairs, and thoes who didnt i feel for you guys on to the next release, i thought i wasnt able to get a pair because it kept crashing on checkout, at 3am i logged in from my phone and they were sitting in checkout i must say.. i did get lucky

ive been on that site for the 2 hours , hour before the tweet, only image was on the homepage, +++% was not even on the site anywhere, they had maybe 2 shoes if that who knows, probably just wanted twitter followers

glad that this release is over, no more hype & bs.

wish i was able to cop because i am actually a huge kanye fan and would wear the hell out of them, unlike all the resellers who were able to get them. but congrats to everyone on here who copped, now im just waiting for olympic 6's next month

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Originally Posted by DChapman23

getting prepared to ship for my 2 pair, hopefully goes through
2fa1671f035de0f4514897682aec9832836623ed_r.png
You had time to put in a gift card code!? Good luck man. 
If you get to the payment step, they give you as much time as the hold will allow for you to enter all of your info. 

Originally Posted by DChapman23

getting preparing to ship for my 2 pair, hopefully goes through
2fa1671f035de0f4514897682aec9832836623ed_r.png

Hmm may not ship them with that product code.. smh at how u had all that time to enter codes.. if u could afford yeezys, whats 35$ to a muthafer culd u please remind me? In my hova voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom