Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Aristotle604

My gosh I feel bad for gator (I sound like I'm in a cartoon when I say that).  I will definitely look for a pair in his size as much as I look for my own... It's okay man, for every bad person, there's definitely someone good willing to step up (albeit I don't have the statistics on that....) but I really hope it works out for you.  

Thanks my ninja.

what makes it worse is the charge is still on my card, thus giving me false hope.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

There were 1,200 released and over 2 million people trying to get them according to the rep. That just makes me more sick to my stomach.

I've called NDC 3 times already, even tried to call the distribution center in Memphis. Can't believe this is still real.

Damn sorry to hear that...well be patient and try to cop when prices drop.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

any info on all the random letters ???
nerd.gif

Kanye West Not Virgil Abloh, Hi Dad, Virgin Vinsanity, April Ate Grapes, Jeremy Linsanity Ate Waste.

There were 1,200 released and over 2 million people trying to get them according to the rep. 
I'm guessing 1,000 of the pairs will see their way to feeBay?

Just catching up on this thread, basically got screwed on NDC like most of us. I was able to get to the confirm order, when I got timed out, signed out and lost my shoes. It really was heart breaking but I moved on and I secured a pair this morning from over seas. This by far has been the most draining release ever.

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Both my orders just arrived from ndc overnight shipping! I got one of each color, but I'm keeping the plats and selling the solars.
HM? Is that right?

totally agree with your post except for the whole going back to the midnight launch thing...if nike were to go back to that, everyone would be camping at their computers waiting till midnight hits and crash their servers even more so. the whole random time and day (although still crashed) helps alleviate a more massive crowd smashing their servers. many people would be caught off guard and miss the release since they dont know the exact time and day. it turns into all luck and quickness. although its not a perfect solution, its the best they got for now. like everyone has said b4....its the resellers *$*+@%# it up for everyone, not nike. nike is selling them for retail. cut out the resellers, guarantee crashes would be less of an issue.
*looks at sig* SMH

So instead of helping other NT members that more than likely helped you get your pair and would wear their pair. You contradict yourself and sell for $2000.
bro, i am not obligated to help everyone! lol! %*$! i am hooking up a dude with the kd iv rogues....i had 3 pairs, keeping one for myself. i have 2 pairs of the yeezy 2's and i'm keeping one for myself. the profit i can make on it is high, so im gonna do it! who the f are you to give me lessons!! if i feel like being a good person i will! if i feel like being a business man, i will! 
on a side note, if i dont end up selling them, then im gonna rock both colors! no big deal! i'm not scurrying for money, but if i can flip a huge profit, i will get it. you'd be a moron not too. get off your soap box homeboy!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Both my orders just arrived from ndc overnight shipping! I got one of each color, but I'm keeping the plats and selling the solars.

no shame ...reported....selling ...the blks & my sz reported twice

hahaha +$@? you're selling on your sig too?!!! i'll report you too prrrick! the difference is, "you aint got no yeezy !*$!!!?" hahaha dont be salty homeboy....it's people like you i hope never get the yeezy 2's cause you're a hater and full of jealosy. 

Originally Posted by mALiZ

HM? Is that right?

totally agree with your post except for the whole going back to the midnight launch thing...if nike were to go back to that, everyone would be camping at their computers waiting till midnight hits and crash their servers even more so. the whole random time and day (although still crashed) helps alleviate a more massive crowd smashing their servers. many people would be caught off guard and miss the release since they dont know the exact time and day. it turns into all luck and quickness. although its not a perfect solution, its the best they got for now. like everyone has said b4....its the resellers *$*+@%# it up for everyone, not nike. nike is selling them for retail. cut out the resellers, guarantee crashes would be less of an issue.
*looks at sig* SMH

So instead of helping other NT members that more than likely helped you get your pair and would wear their pair. You contradict yourself and sell for $2000.
bro, i am not obligated to help everyone! lol! %*$! i am hooking up a dude with the kd iv rogues....i had 3 pairs, keeping one for myself. i have 2 pairs of the yeezy 2's and i'm keeping one for myself. the profit i can make on it is high, so im gonna do it! who the f are you to give me lessons!! if i feel like being a good person i will! if i feel like being a business man, i will! 
on a side note, if i dont end up selling them, then im gonna rock both colors! no big deal! i'm not scurrying for money, but if i can flip a huge profit, i will get it. you'd be a moron not too. get off your soap box homeboy!

But you came in here to rub it in everyone's face by blatantly trying to (re)sell to them ...in the wrong forum, mind you.

Your few posts are one giant contradiction.  Calling out the resellers only to become one?  Really tho?

Worst case scenario, resell to pay for your own pair.  Don't come in this thread (which is now like entering the Dead Sea) and throwing it in everyone's faces.  You're just asking for trouble.

Bye, n00b.

hahaha +$@? you're selling on your sig too?!!! i'll report you too prrrick! the difference is, "you aint got no yeezy !*$!!!?" hahaha dont be salty homeboy....it's people like you i hope never get the yeezy 2's cause you're a hater and full of jealosy. 
32f36a636e77f8555a9489233ac17eb930161408_r.jpg

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

This is kinda like the galaxy foams release..sellers asking for over $2,000 but now they can't even get $800.
star-wars-yoda-orly.jpg

Seriously though dudes asking for 2,000+ will for the most part sit on their pairs, but 800 is pretty much being considered a steal right now.

Smh dudes are reckless, why charge what everyone and their momma is charging on ebay when u only paid retail fam, you could at least keep it in the thousands range, that +%#% will be sold by tommorow. Resellers I swear

Originally Posted by mushka81

There were 1,200 released and over 2 million people trying to get them according to the rep. 
Patiently waiting for all the NDC orders to flood feeBay and hopefully drop the price to something more reasonable.  Quite a few NTers aren't into helping out the next man with these $2K asking prices. 

I have searched and checked for reasonable prices hopefully the pairs from NDC flood ebay and make people drop prices

Im wishing by the next big release (Oly 6's) the hype will turn and the focus wont be on Yeezys

This would be a good time to get galaxy foams and concords

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Patiently waiting for all the NDC orders to flood feeBay and hopefully drop the price to something more reasonable.  Quite a few NTers aren't into helping out the next man with these $2K asking prices. 
I hear you. I'm waiting for this to happen as well. I was lucky to snag a pair of platinum's, but would also like a pair of the solars to rock if the price is right. Best of luck to you. There are some NT'ers looking out for other member's. However, the same can't be said for a select few... cough roro5pm cough

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

I'm telling you lol I mean, anything they get over retail is a bonus, but if there are fools out there willing to bend over.... Just shoot me something reasonable and I'm sure we can work something out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom