Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt want to post the pics, but somebody said i didnt have them. "post pics or didn't happen" , i didnt tell anybody how much i sold them for. i didnt even tell them I got them, because whenever i get doubles.. my homies in the same size i hook them up. if i had a chance to cop the solar red i would keep 100% regardless of the offers i got. i didnt like the platinum color mied with that green sole, just didnt look good to me. hopefully they release again giving the west coast a chance to cop at retail, nikestore RSVP that is.. not NDC %!++ crashed instantly lol. the yeezy was surprisingly very heavy though

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

t8one9.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not counting the space jams and the SB 9's Only because i have them i think i would have made the trade also 
someone on here offered me one of the first yeezys for my black/pink but then i figured its best to keep what i have 

Kontraband should be arrested for robbery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...5 quality shoes for just those yeezy's??? Mannnn got emmmm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude got the DMP pack and an SB pack

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

so this is what NT is about now huh, cats coming and posting up money pics they made off a hyped shoe.... smh. Do what you do but that's not what these forums are for. Take that somewhere else. NT used to be about love for kicks, not about loving how much you can come up off kicks, no wonder why so many OGs from my days on this board are gone.

thank you og. nobody even willing to pass good info either. looks like niketalk is only good for two things. absorbing legitimate helpful info so that you are first to cop and resell, and visiting the general forum.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I traded these: 

2wp8lcw.jpg

for these:

vvzg7.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

t8one9.jpg
you cleaned that guy's pockets 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
  you wearing or selling? he shipped all 5 to you?
I'm wearing..i told my frat brother that i'd sell him the 6s for $210 so i might sell those but the other 4 im def keeping..and he met me in my area. i really wanted to keep the ay2 but this is "the deal that i couldn't refuse" had to do it. 
someone else offered me DS space jams and miami vices plus $1000 but i'd rather have thre pairs of  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 kicks instead of the $1000

Got an email from FTL Bev Center yesterday that I was elgible to pick up a size 10. Showed up today at 5 and paid retail. They said they still had one pair on ice. By the way there was still four security guards chillin in the store so they may have more.

Check your junk mail!

i mean just look at my pic.. im obviously not a reseller. the yeezy was the first shoe i resold, but people make such ridiculous offers u cant refuse u have to take it. there are kicks that u never sell like my mango kobe 6 barcelonas, friends and family collection, etc. but the yeezy isnt that limited in all honesty and u can find it everywhere. regardless i still hope they release the cheetah colorway or make the black solar red pair available to the west coast in niketowns for RSVP, that NDC %!*@ $#%*%# me. lol

keep an eye out on ebay guys, price are already starting to dip. the average price now is about $1500.

in about a month or so, itll be around the $1000-$1200 mark

Originally Posted by penalize

im amazed he made that trade.....thats worse than gasol for Kwame Brown, Crittenton, and old Aaron McKie,
Naw that's a straight up Kobe for Vlade Divac, lol. That trade would be the equivalent of the Heat Trading their entire Big 3 & Chalmers to the Bulls for Derrick Rose, lol. Kontraband I'm still OD jealous.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mALiZ

I see what others are saying about the lace tips, thats a bit of a dilemma for me cause they are heavy and could fall off. But they complete the shoe imo...possible might super glue them as I possible wont switch the gold tips on...IDK any thoughts?

yeah, i def have to rock these with the lace tips, so i will likely hit them with a tiny bit of super glue, just enough to make sure they stay on.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

i mean just look at my pic.. im obviously not a reseller. the yeezy was the first shoe i resold, but people make such ridiculous offers u cant refuse u have to take it. there are kicks that u never sell like my mango kobe 6 barcelonas, friends and family collection, etc. but the yeezy isnt that limited in all honesty and u can find it everywhere. regardless i still hope they release the cheetah colorway or make the black solar red pair available to the west coast in niketowns for RSVP, that NDC %!*@ $#%*%# me. lol

it's all good bruh, the only thing I'm criticizing is the fact that you came in to post money pics when that is not what this forum is about (or at least not what it used to be about). I'm not a MOD, I'm not even a well known shoe head/ collector on NT. Just someone who has been in the game and on this site since 1999, I've witnessed how things have changed. 

Originally Posted by Mazz305

im amazed he made that trade.....thats worse than gasol for Kwame Brown, Crittenton, and old Aaron McKie,
Naw that's a straight up Kobe for Vlade Divac, lol. That trade would be the equivalent of the Heat Trading their entire Big 3 & Chalmers to the Bulls for Derrick Rose, lol. Kontraband I'm still OD jealous.
frown.gif
yall are killing me with these analogies 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and aye i was really happy and dude was really happy. i got what i wanted and he got what he wanted. i think that i got the better of the trade but dude really wanted these so he got em. 

Originally Posted by Mazz305

frown.gif
yall are killing me with these analogies 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and aye i was really happy and dude was really happy. i got what i wanted and he got what he wanted. i think that i got the better of the trade but dude really wanted these so he got em. 
True. It's amazing what hype makes dudes do though. U getting the better end of the trade is the understatement of the year though, lol. U made out like a bandit.
pimp.gif

That trade is the dumbest %$$% ive ever seen. 

Even IF that dude had all 4 of those shoes as doubles that he was using for 'trade bait'

Wow.

I really hope that poster was lying about that even though that trade was in his favor.
30t6p3b.gif

My dude I swear to god made the trade of the century...I showed my girl the trade pics and she even said dude that gave up those 5 pairs is a straight idiot.... eezys are dope af but who seriously wouldn't make that trade?? Major props homie...

We all have different taste. I mean I LOVE my Yeezy 1's and 2's. If I was offered that trade I would turn it down. Is that wrong no, it is all about preference. Like it was said everyone was happy

Do you guys think nikestore would accommodate me if i showed sufficient evidence via screen shots of me purchasing the yeezy 2 on ndc. with the check out screen shot ???

Originally Posted by togusa

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 

ehh_what.jpg
i might have to plug this into Google Translation

Originally Posted by Jgreen23

Do you guys think nikestore would accommodate me if i showed sufficient evidence via screen shots of me purchasing the yeezy 2 on ndc. with the check out screen shot ???

No.

Damn Kontraband1911, what a trade! You should be thankful that David Stern wasn't there to give him his pairs back. I really hope he had doubles or the Yeezys are his favorite shoe of all time...(love at first sight sort of thing?)....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom