Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all pairs of red octobers are going up on foot locker, you can expect 3-4000 pairs online.
Around 3000 were made and all 2000 that were at the Qingdao factory are already in the process of being destroyed. That leaves around 1000 that are still in the Memphis facility to be sold.

Around 3000 were made and all 2000 that were at the Qingdao factory are already in the process of being destroyed. That leaves around 1000 that are still in the Memphis facility to be sold.
If true , thats interesting. Wonder why they let go of 2000 pairs.

where do people come up with these numbers and stories?
laugh.gif

hahahaha you think nike would destroy profit

They were never destroyed. People (mainly resellers with pairs) keep saying they were destroyed. People keep quoting 2000 pairs made because of the bogus photo showing a sequence number xxxx/2000. They made at least as many pairs as one of the colors last time 4000-5000. Everyone who worked production said they produced twice as many of the reds.

Everything is speculation at this point but until there is indisputable proof shown any pairs were destroyed, I wouldn't buy it.

its only common sense that Nike was going to be dropping these before 2014 considering Ye's contract was up and he went to Adidas. Why would any company lose or not make money on product they know is an instant sellout. Same goes in most industries. Especially if there is money to be made and or recovered. 

They were never destroyed. People (mainly resellers with pairs) keep saying they were destroyed. People keep quoting 2000 pairs made because of the bogus photo showing a sequence number xxxx/2000. They made at least as many pairs as one of the colors last time 4000-5000. Everyone who worked production said they produced twice as many of the reds.

Everything is speculation at this point but until there is indisputable proof shown any pairs were destroyed, I wouldn't buy it.
I agree. Which is why i believe fl will have 3/4000 pairs online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom